• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1- I think he has a few frames of invulnerability at that state, but that scenario isn't really important. Also, he doesn't really need reviving because... Ghost Kirby.
2- It's stone. If he wanted to he can, that's literally its power, and yes I know but from punches and blasts its pretty good.
3- Name some
5- It's an aoe, and how do you know Kirby's speed specifically, give me actual numbers, give me a scan for the time stop resistance.
How do you know? Your knowledge on it is pretty low, also he uses it a bunch of times in battles, its a life-saver.
1. Invulnerability frames are game mechanics. Kirby’s dead body could still be absorbed by Over.
2. I don’t think being a stone will prevent him from being melted by acid or erased by void manipulation.
3. Acid rain, a lot of the mother Elf’s abilities, most of his charged weapons.
5. They are equalized to the same level of speed. Over has a speed amp that quadruples his speed. That would make him 4 times faster than Kirby upon use. It’s simple.

Bass.EXE casually caught the giga freeze. An attack that traps the target in stopped time. Bass caught it without being frozen. When X and Zero fought each other they were unaffected by each other’s time stop.

I’m no Kirby expert but I’ve played a few Kirby games and I’ve have never seen it used before. It doesn’t seem to be as commonly used as something like the inhale.

1. Invulnerability frames are game mechanics. Kirby’s dead body could still be absorbed by Over.
2. I don’t think being a stone will prevent him from being melted by acid or erased by void manipulation.
3. Acid rain, a lot of the mother Elf’s abilities, most of his charged weapons.
5. They are equalized to the same level of speed. Over has a speed amp that quadruples his speed. That would make him 4 times faster than Kirby upon use. It’s simple.

Bass.EXE casually caught the giga freeze. An attack that traps the target in stopped time. Bass caught it without being frozen. When X and Zero fought each other they were unaffected by each other’s time stop.

I’m no Kirby expert but I’ve played a few Kirby games and I’ve have never seen it used before. It doesn’t seem to be as commonly used as something like the inhale.
1- Ok then Kirby just makes another clone replacing the Kirby.
2- Void Manipulation just puts you in a Void of nothingness, Kiry can warp out, also it rocks get be melted by acid? I said he's invulnerable to attacks, so it just denys the laws of physics.
3- You already said that, name some, Kirby also has weapons
5- So does Kirby, so its even

Your point is
It's literally in almost every mainline series game

1- Ok then Kirby
Not when he is being absorbed.

2- Void Manipulation just puts you in a Void of nothingness, Kiry can warp out, also it rocks get be melted by acid?
No it doesn't, it erases you. Yes, they can, they are strong enough to melt metal.

Ok but how would he do that, he could be anywhere, also he's intangible when he's invisible
Because he has experience. And doesn't matter, X can also damage the Sigma Virus, who's ALSO intagible and invisible.

1- Ok then Kirby just makes another clone replacing the Kirby.
2- Void Manipulation just puts you in a Void of nothingness, Kiry can warp out, also it rocks get be melted by acid? I said he's invulnerable to attacks, so it just denys the laws of physics.
3- You already said that, name some, Kirby also has weapons
5- So does Kirby, so its even

Your point is
It's literally in almost every mainline series game
1-By that point Over would likely rely on power null to stop the duplication.
2-It's a void of non existence that erases stuff which we already established Kirby doesn't resist. Invulnerability just prevents conventional harm so durability negating stuff can still bypass it. Acid is durability negating.
3-Dark sound( Over summons virus hat plays a sound that paralyzes anyone who hears it), Dark Spreader( an attack that creates a large explosion. since it's Dark Chip it destroys souls.) I've already mentioned all of the other stuff. I'm not going to list every AOE attack in the entire Mega Man franchise because a lot of them are useless here.
5-We don't have a canon multiplier for Kirby's speed amp and it only boost Kirby's movement speed. It doesn't affect Kirby's
combat and reaction speed unlike the Speed Gear which boost movement and combat/reaction speed.

you asked me to provide proof of Time Manip resistance. that's what I gave you.
Alright then, show me it.

Not when he is being absorbed.

No it doesn't, it erases you. Yes, they can, they are strong enough to melt metal.

Because he has experience. And doesn't matter, X can also damage the Sigma Virus, who's ALSO intagible and invisible.
Before he gets absorbed or during

So it's EE? Where does it send you? Also, Kirby is invulnerable to lava, he's invulnerable in that state so it can't do anything.

Kirby bypasses that since he has intangibility resistance, and give me an actual reason how.

Over's acid can melt things that aren't even physical, like energy. Rock's Acid Rain melted the Skull Barrier which is a barrier made of pure energy.

1-By that point Over would likely rely on power null to stop the duplication.
2-It's a void of non existence that erases stuff which we already established Kirby doesn't resist. Invulnerability just prevents conventional harm so durability negating stuff can still bypass it. Acid is durability negating.
3-Dark sound( Over summons virus hat plays a sound that paralyzes anyone who hears it), Dark Spreader( an attack that creates a large explosion. since it's Dark Chip it destroys souls.) I've already mentioned all of the other stuff. I'm not going to list every AOE attack in the entire Mega Man franchise because a lot of them are useless here.
5-We don't have a canon multiplier for Kirby's speed amp and it only boost Kirby's movement speed. It doesn't affect Kirby's
combat and reaction speed unlike the Speed Gear which boost movement and combat/reaction speed.

you asked me to provide proof of Time Manip resistance. that's what I gave you.
Alright then, show me it.
1- By that point, Kirby would have created multiple.
2- How is Acid durability negating, give me a scan of his Void manip, also by then Kirby would have created multiple clones.
3- For how long? Kirby can cover his non-seeable ears, That doesn't stop Kirby from producing more clones that can move since they are thought-based, Kirby can tank explosions, rock can deal with it, are you implying that it destroys souls? is it AOE? How far is the range?
5- Speed is equalized so you have to determine the speed of equalized speed, which is FTL, I think, also don't you need movement to fight and react?

And you didn't. Show you what?

Over's acid can melt things that aren't even physical, like energy. Rock's Acid Rain melted the Skull Barrier which is a barrier made of pure energy.
Well then like I said, he either inhales all of it and spits it at a charging OVER, and if he did get hit he just simply turns into Ghost Kirby

1- By that point, Kirby would have created multiple.
2- How is Acid durability negating, give me a scan of his Void manip, also by then Kirby would have created multiple clones.
3- For how long? Kirby can cover his non-seeable ears, That doesn't stop Kirby from producing more clones that can move since they are thought-based, Kirby can tank explosions, rock can deal with it, are you implying that it destroys souls? is it AOE? How far is the range?
5- Speed is equalized so you have to determine the speed of equalized speed, which is FTL, I think, also don't you need movement to fight and react?

And you didn't. Show you what?
1-If Over power nulls Kirby then he is using the Mother Elf. He could just stun all of the Kirby's since by that point he's alreay using the other Elf
2-Acid leads to corrosion which is a form of rapid decay. It creates a void under the opponent that erases them.
3-until the virus is destroyed. Also all of the clones would be stunned upon creation because the sound will effect them right when their made. The explosions come from dark chips which destroy the target's soul Over launches an attack that create a large explosion in front of him. He also has homing Dark chip attacks like Dark Thunder.
5-They both start with equalized speed but they both have amps which can change that. the power up only amps Kirby's travel speed which lets Kirby run faster. Over's amps his combat speed and reaction speed so Over could view Kirby's attacks as lowed down and Over's attacks move faster than Kirby can react.

I did show it to you and I'll post it again since you seemingly ignored it last time. Bass.EXE caught the Giga Freeze program. Giga Freeze is an ability that puts the target in a stasis and traps them in stopped time. Bass was unaffected. Over has the abilities of Bass.

Show me Kirby using the deflector move you brought up.

1-If Over power nulls Kirby then he is using the Mother Elf. He could just stun all of the Kirby's since by that point he's alreay using the other Elf
2-Acid leads to corrosion which is a form of rapid decay. It creates a void under the opponent that erases them.
3-until the virus is destroyed. Also all of the clones would be stunned upon creation because the sound will effect them right when their made. The explosions come from dark chips which destroy the target's soul Over launches an attack that create a large explosion in front of him. He also has homing Dark chip attacks like Dark Thunder.
5-They both start with equalized speed but they both have amps which can change that. the power up only amps Kirby's travel speed which lets Kirby run faster. Over's amps his combat speed and reaction speed so Over could view Kirby's attacks as lowed down and Over's attacks move faster than Kirby can react.

I did show it to you and I'll post it again since you seemingly ignored it last time. Bass.EXE caught the Giga Freeze program. Giga Freeze is an ability that puts the target in a stasis and traps them in stopped time. Bass was unaffected. Over has the abilities of Bass.

Show me Kirby using the deflector move you brought up.
1- The stunned Kirbys create more Kirbys, is it AOE, how far is it?
2- Then Kirby turns Ghost or inhales. It looks like there are stars in there, or at least something, also it just makes them explode.
3- Kirby can turn into Crash because its thought-based and destroy it
4- Kirby can inhale the thunder and shoot it back, and it's in front of him, how large is it?
5- Does it specifically say combat and reaction speed? If so Kirby can turn invisible and ambush him, while creating more, invisible clones, which are more harder to track, also isn't punching and reacted a form of movement speed, since punching is the movement of your arms swinging?

I didn't ignore it? I asked what was your point since Kirby can resist it.
Oh so its actually called guard mb, same move though "Guarding is Kirby's only defensive action in games such as Kirby Super Star, its remake, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Kirby: Planet Robobot, and Kirby Star Allies. " Watch a video, in Kirby Super Star, if you hold down the guard button you guard, the opponent gets damaged upon contact of the guard too"

1- The stunned Kirbys create more Kirbys, is it AOE, how far is it?
The Dark Elf's power are AOE and they affected almost every reploid on earth. Reploids make up most of the population.
2- Then Kirby turns Ghost or inhales. It looks like there are stars in there, or at least something, also it just makes them explode.
I countered the inhaling argument already. Explosion is the generic death animation used in game. They use it for everything. Even attacks that wouldn't end in an explosion like black holes.

3- Kirby can turn into Crash because its thought-based and destroy it
There isn't a Crash copy essence deluxe from what I can tell.
4- Kirby can inhale the thunder and shoot it back, and it's in front of him, how large is it?
You're right. Kirby should be able to inhale it.
5- Does it specifically say combat and reaction speed? If so Kirby can turn invisible and ambush him, while creating more, invisible clones, which are more harder to track, also isn't punching and reacted a form of movement speed, since punching is the movement of your arms swinging?
Over can sense invisible and intangible beings.

According to the speed page there are 5 types of speed. I'm ignoring 2 of them since they don't really matter here.
Travel, Attack, and Reaction. Kirby's speed boost only affects his travel speed since it only increases the speed at which he runs. Over's amp increases Reaction(Over views everything around him as slow motion), Attack (Over's attacks are sped up), and Travel( he moves faster than everything around him. Over's amp doesn't just increase the speed he runs at.
I didn't ignore it? I asked what was your point since Kirby can resist it.
You asked me to show proof of Over resisting time manip here:
5- It's an aoe, and how do you know Kirby's speed specifically, give me actual numbers, give me a scan for the time stop resistance.

Oh so its actually called guard mb, same move though "Guarding is Kirby's only defensive action in games such as Kirby Super Star, its remake, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Kirby: Planet Robobot, and Kirby Star Allies. " Watch a video, in Kirby Super Star, if you hold down the guard button you guard, the opponent gets damaged upon contact of the guard too"
Oh you meant Kirby's guard. I know about that. Kirby literally just puts his hands in front of his face to lessen damage. That's not invulnerability.

The Dark Elf's power are AOE and they affected almost every reploid on earth. Reploids make up most of the population.

I countered the inhaling argument already. Explosion is the generic death animation used in game. They use it for everything. Even attacks that wouldn't end in an explosion like black holes.

There isn't a Crash copy essence deluxe from what I can tell.

You're right. Kirby should be able to inhale it.

Over can sense invisible and intangible beings.

According to the speed page there are 5 types of speed. I'm ignoring 2 of them since they don't really matter here.
Travel, Attack, and Reaction. Kirby's speed boost only affects his travel speed since it only increases the speed at which he runs. Over's amp increases Reaction(Over views everything around him as slow motion), Attack (Over's attacks are sped up), and Travel( he moves faster than everything around him. Over's amp doesn't just increase the speed he runs at.

You asked me to show proof of Over resisting time manip here:

Oh you meant Kirby's guard. I know about that. Kirby literally just puts his hands in front of his face to lessen damage. That's not invulnerability.
ALMOST every, how do I know it doesn't only affect robots? Also Kirby can warp in and out until it fades off

That OVER resists absorbtion? It's lightning. Same thing for Kirby, you don't know if that's a game mechanic or an actual ability of theirs. Also whats the point of the black hole if it doesn't do anything?

Kirby can store enemies in his stomach.

If there are other invisible Kirby's that's hard to counter, since you would have to be sensing multiple things at once.

So this website has speed rules.. at least Kirby has the dash shoe.. also doesn't Kirby has an item that increases attack speed, or attack in general? Also send me an actual scan.

No he literally can't take damage in that state.

ALMOST every, how do I know it doesn't only affect robots? Also Kirby can warp in and out until it fades off

That OVER resists absorbtion? It's lightning. Same thing for Kirby, you don't know if that's a game mechanic or an actual ability of theirs. Also whats the point of the black hole if it doesn't do anything?

If there are other invisible Kirby's that's hard to counter, since you would have to be sensing multiple things at once.

So this website has speed rules.. at least Kirby has the dash shoe.. also doesn't Kirby has an item that increases attack speed, or attack in general? Also send me an actual scan.

There is literally one person who wasn't affected and that person had a resistance to the Mother Elf's powers. The cyber elfs work on human soldiers and the Mother Elf has all of the abilities of the Cyber Elves. If his powers are nullified then he can't teleport.

If Kirby inhaled then rain then he would be wide open for Over's other attacks. The black hole was an example to prove my point about the explosion being a game mechanic. A black hole wouldn't make an enemy explode because that's not how black holes work but the enemies explode anyway. It's proof that the explosions aren't always literal and are just used to represent an enemie's defeat.

Why would he have the bomber enemy equipped. They're no Bomber enemies around for him to suck up.

I already mentioned stuff like Acid Rain or Dark Spreader to counter this.

I wouldn't know if Kirby has something that boost attack speed. This is how Rock views one area without the speed gear(don't watch all of it. just a few seconds) This is how Rock views the same area with the speed gear. You should be able to easily tell the speed conrtast between both.

Also isn't just a glorified stone since Kirby doesn't move while doing it? It would have the same weakness as stone and be countered by something durability negating like matter manip, or corrosion inducement, or void manip.

https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Guard
just do a research they said that kirby will not take damge from minimal damage but not stronger attack so it not invulnerability

There is literally one person who wasn't affected and that person had a resistance to the Mother Elf's powers. The cyber elfs work on human soldiers and the Mother Elf has all of the abilities of the Cyber Elves. If his powers are nullified then he can't teleport.

If Kirby inhaled then rain then he would be wide open for Over's other attacks. The black hole was an example to prove my point about the explosion being a game mechanic. A black hole wouldn't make an enemy explode because that's not how black holes work but the enemies explode anyway. It's proof that the explosions aren't always literal and are just used to represent an enemie's defeat.

Why would he have the bomber enemy equipped. They're no Bomber enemies around for him to suck up.

I already mentioned stuff like Acid Rain or Dark Spreader to counter this.

I wouldn't know if Kirby has something that boost attack speed. This is how Rock views one area without the speed gear(don't watch all of it. just a few seconds) This is how Rock views the same area with the speed gear. You should be able to easily tell the speed conrtast between both.

Also isn't just a glorified stone since Kirby doesn't move while doing it? It would have the same weakness as stone and be countered by something durability negating like matter manip, or corrosion inducement, or void manip.
How do you know it can work on other species? That depends on the execution. If Kirby copies him he can do that same.

He'll spit it back, also void manip says that you get dragged into nothingness, so they have to go somewhere at least, you don't just get put a void under you and suddenly explode.

He'll already have it in him before the battle starts., he can store enemies inside him for later.

But thats just how he views it..

I mean all he has to do is put his hand above his head so I don't really know if it'll activate while he's running but Kirby can regen from all of those.

it still take strong damage,and all stuff over have is not minimal,and he can't guard forever if not over will pull hax fast and kill him
He can if he wants to, Kirby can counter it, and I've watched a video, its like less than 1% of damage, so little I don't even know why they added that into the game

How do you know it can work on other species? That depends on the execution. If Kirby copies him he can do that same.

He'll spit it back, also void manip says that you get dragged into nothingness, so they have to go somewhere at least, you don't just get put a void under you and suddenly explode.

He'll already have it in him before the battle starts., he can store enemies inside him for later.

But thats just how he views it..

I mean all he has to do is put his hand above his head so I don't really know if it'll activate while he's running but Kirby can regen from all of those.
It has shown to work on organic species which Kirby is. Kirby won't even know the Mother Elf is there considering the fact that it's invisible and incorporeal.

That wouldn't stop it from raining(It would make Kirby fall victim to the rain since he wouldn't be guarding his head anymore) and spitting acid at someone who resist corrosion inducement won't do anything. You missed the part of the void manip page where it says that void manip reduces the target to nothingness.

Has Kirby shown to hold multiple enemies at once. If not, why would he have bomber in him specifically? Especially since Crash is an ability that Kirby loses access to after it's initial use.

The Speed Gear makes it so the user's reaction and attack speed are buffed to the point where the user views everything around them as slowed down. It's not just how he views it. Over viewing Kirby in slow motion would make it really easy to hit Kirby and avoid Kirby's attacks.

The Mother Elf can negate regeneration. It negated the regen of someone who has better regen than Kirby.

It has shown to work on organic species which Kirby is. Kirby won't even know the Mother Elf is there considering the fact that it's invisible and incorporeal.

That wouldn't stop it from raining(It would make Kirby fall victim to the rain since he wouldn't be guarding his head anymore) and spitting acid at someone who resist corrosion inducement won't do anything. You missed the part of the void manip page where it says that void manip reduces the target to nothingness.

Has Kirby shown to hold multiple enemies at once. If not, why would he have bomber in him specifically? Especially since Crash is an ability that Kirby loses access to after it's initial use.

The Speed Gear makes it so the user's reaction and attack speed are buffed to the point where the user views everything around them as slowed down. It's not just how he views it. Over viewing Kirby in slow motion would make it really easy to hit Kirby and avoid Kirby's attacks.

The Mother Elf can negate regeneration. It negated the regen of someone who has better regen than Kirby.
Like what? Scan? He doesn't need to.

Then he'll keep guarding his head. He's unmovable in this stance and opponents take damage upon contact.

Yes, he has a pocket universe inside of him. Not specifically, it can be filled with all or any enemies, really. Since he has it in him, the enemy he got it from won't get out of his stomach out of one, so he can infinitely use it until he decides to spit him out.

But thats just how he views it, not Kirby, but ok, it's not like he'll one-shot Kirby, and bypass millions of invisible Kirbies charging at him with punches, some of them copying OVER and then using his power against him, etc.

Regen? I wasn't talking about regen.. I was talking about guard.

Like what? Scan? He doesn't need to.

Then he'll keep guarding his head. He's unmovable in this stance and opponents take damage upon contact.

Yes, he has a pocket universe inside of him. Not specifically, it can be filled with all or any enemies, really. Since he has it in him, the enemy he got it from won't get out of his stomach out of one, so he can infinitely use it until he decides to spit him out.

But thats just how he views it, not Kirby, but ok, it's not like he'll one-shot Kirby, and bypass millions of invisible Kirbies charging at him with punches, some of them copying OVER and then using his power against him, etc.

Regen? I wasn't talking about regen.. I was talking about guard.
1. I don't know if I can find a scan or video displaying this but the cyber elves work on Dr.Weil and some human soldiers. Kirby is organic like, like humans so he is assumed to be affected unless there's proof stating otherwise.

2.He would get melted. Invulnerability doesn't stop durability negating stuff from harming you.

4.Everyone around the user is slowed down when compared to the user's speed. Kirby might not see it like that but Over does and Over will view Kirby as moving in slow motion.I brought up stuff like the Acid Rain or the Mother Elf to counter all of those Kirbys.

5.Like I said, Invulerability doesn't stop durability negation. Even the official invulnerability page says durability negation can bypass invulnerability. Also you did bring up regen.

1. I don't know if I can find a scan or video displaying this but the cyber elves work on Dr.Weil and some human soldiers. Kirby is organic like, like humans so he is assumed to be affected unless there's proof stating otherwise.

2.He would get melted. Invulnerability doesn't stop durability negating stuff from harming you.

4.Everyone around the user is slowed down when compared to the user's speed. Kirby might not see it like that but Over does and Over will view Kirby as moving in slow motion.I brought up stuff like the Acid Rain or the Mother Elf to counter all of those Kirbys.

5.Like I said, Invulerability doesn't stop durability negation. Even the official invulnerability page says durability negation can bypass invulnerability. Also you did bring up regen.
1- He's an alien, I don't really know if it classifies, and why can't you find a scan? If so does it work on dogs? What if Kirby turns into a rock? Will it work on him?
2- Ok so he inhales it, yea he'll get punched but he won't die.
4- But you never stated how far is far, also I forgot if you covered this already but they can all turn intangible and invisible, does acid rain counter that, if so, Kirby woulda have copied him already so he gets all of his abilities.
5- My bad, I didn't look hard enough, but that won't completely finish off all of the Kirbys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back