• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"(However, Kirby can easily be interpreted to be out-of-character, consistency wise)." (His profile)
Being out of character doesn't mean he's any more likely to lead with it. It just means from the context I see (As I couldn't find the quote on his profile, maybe it's in another key?) only implies he's not going to be acting like himself. Characters who aren't acting like themself don't suddenly abandon their entire fighting style and frequently used moves/techniques/abilities.

I've seen you use this argument regarding transmutation before. I would at least attempt to try and look into Kirby's other abilities rather than rely on one ability when Over-1 has several ways to win.

Kirby using the 'cooking ability is very unlikely to happen. What's likely to happen is Kirby using his normal strategies or moves he uses the most (So trying to eat/absorb and physical attacks as far as I know).

Like TyranoDoom said above :
Actually OVER-1 should resist Transmutation probably, as he has the abilities of X who is unnafected by Crystal Hunter
So even if Kirby did open with that(despite it being very out of character) it wouldn't do anything.

Last edited:
Isn’t the friend heart really easy to dodge? Over would already know about it due to info analysis. It’s a pretty standard projectile that moves in a small arc.Over shouldn’t have any problem avoiding it.

Being out of character doesn't mean he's any more likely to lead with it. It just means from the context I see (As I couldn't find the quote on his profile, maybe it's in another key?) only implies he's not going to be acting like himself. Characters who aren't acting like themself don't suddenly abandon their entire fighting style and frequently used moves/techniques/abilities.

I've seen you use this argument regarding transmutation before. I would at least attempt to try and look into Kirby's other abilities rather than rely on one ability when Over-1 has several ways to win.

Kirby using the 'cooking ability is very unlikely to happen. What's likely to happen is Kirby using his normal strategies or moves he uses the most (So trying to eat/absorb and physical attacks as far as I know).
Well i'm sorta just blood lusting him, Kirby can either use, his Copy copy ability if inhale won't work, Hypernova if inhale won't work, Friend Heart, or Invincibility Candy, also, then why do people use the "in-character" term both ways, they either use it to imply that it changes a fighting style or actions, (also if they don't act like themselves them their bound to change something just like if i act mad i might punch someone out of anger)

Well i'm sorta just blood lusting him, Kirby can either use, his Copy copy ability if inhale won't work, Hypernova if inhale won't work, Friend Heart, or Invincibility Candy, also, then why do people use the "in-character" term both ways, they either use it to imply that it changes a fighting style or actions
It can change how they approach the opponent. Let's say in-character, the character would never kill someone. When bloodlusted, it's assumed they're trying their best to kill the opponent. While you could argue they would use more lethal moves they normally wouldn't, characters who are blood lusted typically try to kill the opponent with moves they usually use. Not sure if it's treated that way here, but that's the way I usually see it depicted. If Kirby's bloodlusted, he's more likely to use something like the cooking skill, but I wouldn't say he'd try it before trying to kill him by sucking him up, or with physical attacks.

Reactions: JED
It can change how they approach the opponent. Let's say in-character, the character would never kill someone. When bloodlusted, it's assumed they're trying their best to kill the opponent. While you could argue they would use more lethal moves they normally wouldn't, characters who are blood lusted typically try to kill the opponent with moves they usually use. Not sure if it's treated that way here, but that's the way I usually see it depicted. If Kirby's bloodlusted, he's more likely to use something like the cooking skill, but I wouldn't say he'd try it before trying to kill him by sucking him up, or with physical attacks.
I mean this is the only place I've seen people care about in-character stuff, but yea he can try an inhale too.

it does say he can use telekinesis so yea ig
Even if Over got pulled in it wouldn’t do anything since Over resist transmutation.
Can't the friend heart possess without touching? Or he can just keep it in his hand and punch Over 1 with it
I don’t think the friend heart has shown to be able to do that. Over won’t just stand there and let Kirby get close and touch him with the friend heart since he already knows it’s dangerous.
Well i'm sorta just blood lusting him, Kirby can either use, his Copy copy ability if inhale won't work, Hypernova if inhale won't work, Friend Heart, or Invincibility Candy.
Over’s info analysis makes it so Over already knows what Kirby can do and since Over has the intelligence of multiple geniuses( as well as many other combat smart characters) he could likely think of a plan to counter and avoid Kirby’s dangerous abilities.

Even if Over got pulled in it wouldn’t do anything since Over resist transmutation.

I don’t think the friend heart has shown to be able to do that. Over won’t just stand there and let Kirby get close and touch him with the friend heart since he already knows it’s dangerous.

Over’s info analysis makes it so Over already knows what Kirby can do and since Over has the intelligence of multiple geniuses( as well as many other combat smart characters) he could likely think of a plan to counter and avoid Kirby’s dangerous abilities.
1- In this key? Where?
2- Search it up, and eventually he'll have to get close to land a punch, also Kirby can just suck him into his area with inhale then friend heart him right away.
3- Kirby has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception so he can already sense capabilities and power levels

Does OVER have resistance to durability neg? Also give me the battle memory that has mid godly regen, I know that he has it I just want the battle memory
Dura Neg will not help him here, as it doesn't negate regen.

OVER can still simply use his unholy amount of hax such as the Mother Elf, Absolute Zero, Soul Manip, Thought Based Matter/Data Manip and many others to win this

Also yeah I don't think Kirby can do anything, he gets horrendously outmatched in pretty much every single category sans AP and Dura

Dura Neg will not help him here, as it doesn't negate regen.

OVER can still simply use his unholy amount of hax such as the Mother Elf, Absolute Zero, Soul Manip, Thought Based Matter/Data Manip and many others to win this
1- I know it doesn't I'm just asking.
2- Kirby is resistant to ice manipulation and i'm not very educated with mother elf so please tell me what it is capable of, also if Kirby dies he can spawn a clone of himself or turn into Ghost Kirby.

Kirby is resistant to ice manipulation and i'm not very educated with mother elf so please tell me what it is capable of, also if Kirby dies he can spawn a clone of himself or turn into Ghost Kirby.
Over-10's ice reaches Absolute Zero temperatures which is of higher potency than the ice that Kirby resisted.

The Mother Elf has a large amount of abilities but the most useful ones will be Paralysis inducement(to stun Kirby), Health reduction(It could half Kirby's energy), Power Nullification(to nullify Kirby's abilities), and Existence Erasure (which bypasses Mid godly Regen).

What's stopping Over from just haxing that clone? Exploiting weaknesses is very common in Mega Man and when Over finds an ability that kills Kirby he would likely just kill Kirby using the same strategy as before. Over-1 can affect souls so he could easily destroy Ghost Kirby.

Kirby at this point
images

Over-10's ice reaches Absolute Zero temperatures which is of higher potency than the ice that Kirby resisted.

The Mother Elf has a large amount of abilities but the most useful ones will be Paralysis inducement(to stun Kirby), Health reduction(It could half Kirby's energy), Power Nullification(to nullify Kirby's abilities), and Existence Erasure (which bypasses Mid godly Regen).

What's stopping Over from just haxing that clone? Exploiting weaknesses is very common in Mega Man and when Over finds an ability that kills Kirby he would likely just kill Kirby using the same strategy as before. Over-1 can affect souls so he could easily destroy Ghost Kirby.
But its just ice resistance is ice resistance... its as simple as that
Kirby is resistant to existence erasure, he can create clones when stunned so one power null isn't enough, is that in-character for him?, plus Kirby will just create clones of himself and transmute OVER

But its just ice resistance is ice resistance... its as simple as that
Kirby is resistant to existence erasure, he can create clones when stunned so one power null isn't enough, is that in-character for him?, plus Kirby will just create clones of himself and transmute OVER
No lol. Kirby can resist average ice. Over-1 can create absolute zero ice. That is different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back