• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up and it says regeneration from physical destruction.
You are correct. Low godly covers physical destruction which includes disintegration.
Cool. Scan?
ProtoMan.EXE was fighting against an opponent who had Perception Manipulation. He then became blind and instantly defeated the opponent. Over also has the abilities of characters who can fight and navigate in pitch blacks area like a black hole. Ove also has the powers of Sirius. Siruis resist the status effects in his game, which includes blinding.
I don't remember a list.
It's the thing I quoted,
That won't help with an opponent who can use attacks that cover a battlefield.
Cool btw Kirby has Immortality type 3, also, you don't have consciousness if you're dead??
Cool
Kirby also has intangibility and non-physical interaction.
Ok but how fast is it, I need a scan
Kirby can un-possess it, Kirby can also possess OVER, or scan him to copy his ability.
Cool, Kirby can put others to sleep.
Kirby has infinite energy since he can spawn infinite warp stars and it comes from his energy
Kirby makes clones of himself if he gets blinded, those Kirby can replace the og one and have the same powers
Kirby can stop him in his traps while scanning him, it also paralyzes him, Kirby uses health reduction with Ghost, Resisted, He would have made clones by then,
It would take a few seconds, making a Warp Star to break him free.
So its a form of existence erasure? Resisted, Kirby can also warp out.
Kirby sucks it up and spits it back out.
He turns into Ghost Kirby.
Where does the soul go, in him, if so that won't do much, also does that mean he won't be able to do anything? Is it likely that he would use it first?
Kirby can warp out.
So can Kirby.
Not all of Kirby's attacks are AOE and the ones that are don't counter Low Godly.
Tell that to Bass.EXE. Kirby has skills that bypass Kirby's regeneration.
Over has intangibility that makes it so characters with non physical interaction can't interact with him.
It's a 4 time multiplier according to this calc.
Elaborate please. How could Kirby un-possess it?
Is this an aoe attack? If not what stops Over from teleporting away?
Where was this stated?
Over would know how to defeat that clone with information analysis.
Over resist paralysis.
EE is a subpower of void manip meaning if you resist void manip you resist EE. Unfortunately for Kirby that doesn't work the other way around.
I don't think Kirby can absorb all of the acid from an acid rainstom. If he tried it would leave him right open.
Then what? Kirby in this form has no range and is slower moving. I don't even think he could regenerate since Over doesn't have a life force for Kirby to absorb.
In to Over's magic soul sucking mirror. Or Over could destroy it. Killing Kirby.
How does Kirby's teleportation work?

Last edited:
wtf his immortality 3 is just high-mid ??? over can regenerate his body from his projected consciousness, that mean if over is destroyed complety he still can regenerate to normal,and about the knowing abilities won't stop Kirby., i have said before, again this debate is worthless
Ok but your using the term like it'll stop Kirby from using his abilities.. also low-godly is only from physical destruction

Last edited:
You are correct. Low godly covers physical destruction which includes disintegration.

ProtoMan.EXE was fighting against an opponent who had Perception Manipulation. He then became blind and instantly defeated the opponent. Over also has the abilities of characters who can fight and navigate in pitch blacks area like a black hole. Ove also has the powers of Sirius. Siruis resist the status effects in his game, which includes blinding.

It's the thing I quoted,

Not all of Kirby's attacks are AOE and the ones that are don't counter Low Godly.
Tell that to Bass.EXE. Kirby has skills that bypass Kirby's regeneration.
Over has intangibility that makes it so characters with non physical interaction can't interact with him.
It's a 4 time multiplier according to this calc.
Elaborate please. How could Kirby un-possess it?
Is this an aoe attack? If not what stops Over from teleporting away?
Where was this stated?
Over would know how to defeat that clone with information analysis.
Over resist paralysis.
EE is a subpower of void manip meaning if you resist void manip you resist EE. Unfortunately for Kirby that doesn't work the other way around.
I don't think Kirby can absorb all of the acid from an acid rainstom. If he tried it would leave him right open.
Then what? Kirby in this form has no range and is slower moving. I don't even think he could regenerate since Over doesn't have a life force for Kirby to absorb.
In to Over's magic soul sucking mirror. Or Over could destroy it. Killing Kirby.
How does Kirby's teleportation work?
Whats AOE?
Yes
Nice, so does Kirby
What is that?
Friend Heart
What's AOE?
I can't find it but go look in his page, I remember seeing it there, He also has Subjective Reality and Dream Manipulation
Then Kirby would create another and another and another
Then Kirby would copy him and so he will too
Does it not work the other way around in general?
All the acid would lead to him mouth since it is an inhale.
He possesses OVER, if OVER resists that he revives himself.
Where does the mirror lead to, is it breakable? Again, Kirby can turn into Ghost Kirby.
ESP, he just teleports, with his Warp STar he can warp to different dimensions/universes.

Regeneration (Mid-Godly: His program, essentially his soul, has been destroyed a couple times and still came back sometime later. Though, he can only regen his consciousness and needs to possess a new body to fight)

This is under Sigmas battle memories

1.Whats AOE?
2.Yes
3.Nice, so does Kirby
4.What is that?
5.Friend Heart
5.What's AOE?
6.I can't find it but go look in his page, I remember seeing it there, He also has Subjective Reality and Dream Manipulation
7.Then Kirby would create another and another and another
8.Then Kirby would copy him and so he will too
9.Does it not work the other way around in general?
10.All the acid would lead to him mouth since it is an inhale.
11.He possesses OVER, if OVER resists that he revives himself.
12.Where does the mirror lead to, is it breakable? Again, Kirby can turn into Ghost Kirby.
13.ESP, he just teleports, with his Warp STar he can warp to different dimensions/universes.
I numbered my responses so it's easier to see which sentence replies to which.

1. AOE is area of effect. In other words an attack that effects everything around the user.

2.A mistake on my part. I meant to say does Kirby have hax that can bypass Over’s regen.

4.What is what?

5.I answered this question already

6.I didn't see it on there anywhere.

7.If Kirby's power nulled he can't do that.

8. What's stopping Over from attacking Kirby mid copy. Also how can Kirby access his other copy abilities in this fight? Under SBA the only things around the 2 of them are average humans.

9.Yes

10. The acid in front of him might but the acid over head he might not be able to catch. And like I said If Kirby tried to absorb the acid above him, it leaves him wide open.

11.Over does resist it. Kirby revives by absorbing the opponent's life force. Over doesn't have life force for Kirby to absorb due to being a robot.

12.It sucks up souls and traps them there. Also Over has soul destruction. It doesn't matter if Kirby's a ghost or not. His soul would be shattered and he would die.

You haven't countered stuff like the Mother Elf.

I numbered my responses so it's easier to see which sentence replies to which.

1. AOE is area of effect. In other words an attack that effects everything around the user.

2.A mistake on my part. I meant to say does Kirby have hax that can bypass Over’s regen.

4.What is what?

5.I answered this question already

6.I didn't see it on there anywhere.

7.If Kirby's power nulled he can't do that.

8. What's stopping Over from attacking Kirby mid copy. Also how can Kirby access his other copy abilities in this fight? Under SBA the only things around the 2 of them are average humans.

9.Yes

10. The acid in front of him might but the acid over head he might not be able to catch. And like I said If Kirby tried to absorb the acid above him, it leaves him wide open.

11.Over does resist it. Kirby revives by absorbing the opponent's life force. Over doesn't have life force for Kirby to absorb due to being a robot.

12.It sucks up souls and traps them there. Also Over has soul destruction. It doesn't matter if Kirby's a ghost or not. His soul would be shattered and he would die.

You haven't countered stuff like the Mother Elf.
1- Thank you, Mid-Godly He disintegrates and then OVER revives, according to his page, he needs a new body to possess, and Kirby is immune to that
2- Resistance
4- You already answered it so nvm
5- Yep
6- "Kirby pulls out a green nightcap and drops it on an opponent's head, putting them to sleep and leaving them vulnerable to attack.." -Kirby Wiki
7- I don't know if it'll last even after he revives with Ghost
8- It freezes him in place. Copy Essence Deluxe
9- Good
10- Kirby can inhale upwards
11- So Kirby creates a clone and gets the life force from that
12- Nice, have fun doing all that to the other clones.
13- Yes I have.

- Thank you, Mid-Godly He disintegrates and then OVER revives, according to his page, he needs a new body to possess, and Kirby is immune to that
That's for Sigma. Not Bass.EXE
Kirby pulls out a green nightcap and drops it on an opponent's head, putting them to sleep and leaving them vulnerable to attack.." -Kirby Wiki
OVER-1 resists Sleep Manipulation.

Kirby can inhale upwards
We already said he resists Absorption.

Yes I have
No you didn't.
Nice, have fun doing all that to the other clones.
See the previous points which debunked the clone argument. Plus, Low-Godly saves him from one-shot

I went through OVER-1's profile again, what does Kirby even do here?

He gets omega destroyed by OVER-1's hax (he does have every single battle memory after all)

That's for Sigma. Not Bass.EXE

OVER-1 resists Sleep Manipulation.

We already said he resists Absorption.

No you didn't.

See the previous points which debunked the clone argument. Plus, Low-Godly saves him from one-shot
Ok

He still has Dream Manip and Subjective Reality

Is Copy absorption?

Yes I did, scroll up to the other paragraphs/point

Low-Godly says from physical destruction, and no one debunked the clones?

But it won't because he's disintegrated, just like how a human gets nuked, it's unconscious, nonexistent, dead.
Over has the powers of Bass.EXE who even after having his physical body destroyed. was still conscious. The same happens to Over.
1- Thank you, Mid-Godly He disintegrates and then OVER revives, according to his page, he needs a new body to possess, and Kirby is immune to that
2- Resistance
4- You already answered it so nvm
5- Yep
6- "Kirby pulls out a green nightcap and drops it on an opponent's head, putting them to sleep and leaving them vulnerable to attack.." -Kirby Wiki
7- I don't know if it'll last even after he revives with Ghost
8- It freezes him in place. Copy Essence Deluxe
9- Good
10- Kirby can inhale upwards
11- So Kirby creates a clone and gets the life force from that
12- Nice, have fun doing all that to the other clones.
13- Yes I have.
1-Over has the powers of multiple different characters from Mega Man. Meaning, he has multiple different variations of the same ability. Sigma's regen needs a new body but Bass.EXE's regen doesn't need a new body.
2-That's not a hax that bypasses Low Godly regen.
6- Like said above, Over resist sleep manipulation. He has the powers of Geo who was unaffected by a spell that put a whole town asleep.
7-If Kirby's powers are nulled then he loses resurrection.
8.Over resist paralysis.
9-So you concede on that point?
10- Leaving him vulnerable because he would be too busy trying to inhale the acid to avoid Over's other attacks. And if Kirby stops inhaling upwards he gets melted.
11-Doesn't Ghost Kirby lose access to a lot of base Kirby's abilities? Is there any proof that ghost Kirby could still make clones?
12-It works on multiple foes at once
13-Power Null and Paralysis Inducement weren't countered.

Last edited:
He still has Dream Manip and Subjective
Not useful.

Is Copy absorption?
Obviously? Do you know how Kirby works?

Yes I did, scroll up to the other paragraphs/point
Nothing on what you said debunked it. Mother Elf could simply use many of her abilities to finish off Kirby like Power Null, EE (he should've probably have resistance to it tho), Absolute Zero and Paralyzing him

Low-Godly says from physical destruction, and no one debunked the clones?
Still counters one shot anyway. They did.

Over has the powers of Bass.EXE who even after having his physical body destroyed. was still conscious. The same happens to Over.

1-Over has the powers of multiple different characters from Mega Man. Meaning, he has multiple different variations of the same ability. Sigma's regen needs a new body but Bass.EXE's regen doesn't need a new body.
2-That's not a hax that bypasses Low Godly regen.
6- Like said above, Over resist sleep manipulation. He has the powers of Geo who was unaffected by a spell that put a whole town asleep.
7-If Kirby's powers are nulled then he loses resurrection.
8.Over resist paralysis.
9-So you concede on that point?
10- Leaving him vulnerable because he would be too busy trying to inhale the acid to avoid Over's other attacks. And if Kirby stops inhaling upwards he gets melted.
11-Doesn't Ghost Kirby lose access to a lot of base Kirby's abilities? Is there any proof that ghost Kirby could still make clones?
12-It works on multiple foes at once
13-Power Null and Paralysis Inducement weren't countered.
1- So it all depends on what he uses
2- How come?
9- You said Yes to the question "Does it not work the other way around in general?" so that means that the same goes to Kirby
10- He'll just inhale and shoot it out as multiple stars and a giant one, or he can just dodge it.
11- No, not all of them, there isn't any proof that he can't anyway. Ghost is both a copy ability and an escape to death, so either he can just spit out the copy ability or revive himself, so he doesn't lose all his powers.
12- How much is multiple?
13- Then how in-character is Power Null, and Kirby gets Paralysis Inducement after OVER gets copied, which you haven't countered.

Not useful.

Obviously? Do you know how Kirby works?

Nothing on what you said debunked it. Mother Elf could simply use many of her abilities to finish off Kirby like Power Null, EE (he should've probably have resistance to it tho), Absolute Zero and Paralyzing him

Still counters one shot anyway. They did.
He can basically make a replica of OVER, or anyone.

I meant the Copy ability, not inhale.

I already covered that with Chaos, and yes he does.

How and where?

1- So it all depends on what he uses
2- How come?
9- You said Yes to the question "Does it not work the other way around in general?" so that means that the same goes to Kirby
10- He'll just inhale and shoot it out as multiple stars and a giant one, or he can just dodge it.
11- No, not all of them, there isn't any proof that he can't anyway. Ghost is both a copy ability and an escape to death, so either he can just spit out the copy ability or revive himself, so he doesn't lose all his powers.
12- How much is multiple?
13- Then how in-character is Power Null, and Kirby gets Paralysis Inducement after OVER gets copied, which you haven't countered.
1. I was saying that Over would be more likely to use Bass's regen since it is better than Sigma's.
2.You just said resistance. That's not an offensive ability that could bypass Low godly.
9-I misread then. I meant that normally EE resistance doesn't allow you to survive void manipulation so even if Kirby's resistance is legit, it wouldn't help.
10- I don't think that Kirby could dodge a full sized rain storm and in if he decides to try to shoot stars then he would be melted because he wouldn't be inhaling anymore.
11-The only abilities he seems to retain is flight. He even loses copy abilities. You would need to prove that Kirby can do it rather than the opposite.
12. 2 or 3 enemies.
13. Over won't get copied. He can't be stunned and he could interrupt Kirby's copy. Also, wouldn't Kirby need to inhale the copy enemy to get that ability in the first place?

1. I was saying that Over would be more likely to use Bass's regen since it is better than Sigma's.
2.You just said resistance. That's not an offensive ability that could bypass Low godly.
9-I misread then. I meant that normally EE resistance doesn't allow you to survive void manipulation so even if Kirby's resistance is legit, it wouldn't help.
10- I don't think that Kirby could dodge a full sized rain storm and in if he decides to try to shoot stars then he would be melted because he wouldn't be inhaling anymore.
11-The only abilities he seems to retain is flight. He even loses copy abilities. You would need to prove that Kirby can do it rather than the opposite.
12. 2 or 3 enemies.
13. Over won't get copied. He can't be stunned and he could interrupt Kirby's copy. Also, wouldn't Kirby need to inhale the copy enemy to get that ability in the first place?
1. At one point he would try possessing Kirby because he knows that he won't have a physical body for Kirby to fight
2- To possession if Sigma is used
9- How come? What even happens in Void manip?
10- He can shield himself with Mirror (The Shield reflects attacks, so then it'll just be a bullet hell of drop)
11- Ghost is a copy ability, he can switch to another if he wanted to.
12- Kirby then creates more than 3.
13- It's basically a time stop but only for OVER, much like Cook. It stops him in a beam which Kirby then copies him, and he has Copy Essense Deluxe.

1. At one point he would try possessing Kirby because he knows that he won't have a physical body for Kirby to fight
He wouldn't as he could simply regen

9- How come? What even happens in Void manip?
Read the Void Manip page.

12- Kirby then creates more than 3.
Won't matter again

13- It's basically a time stop but only for OVER, much like Cook. It stops him in a beam which Kirby then copies
Again, OVER resists Paralysis Inducement.

Also, OVER could simply use Dark Crusher and the battle would be over at that instant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back