• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't as he could simply regen

Read the Void Manip page.

Won't matter again

Again, OVER resists Paralysis Inducement.

Also, OVER could simply use Dark Crusher and the battle would be over at that instant
Possession isn't a bad idea.

Ok

?

Then he copies and gets punched, which won't really do anything.

Whats that? Also I forgot Kirby can use all items... hoo boy.

1. At one point he would try possessing Kirby because he knows that he won't have a physical body for Kirby to fight
2- To possession if Sigma is used
9- How come? What even happens in Void manip?
10- He can shield himself with Mirror (The Shield reflects attacks, so then it'll just be a bullet hell of drop)
11- Ghost is a copy ability, he can switch to another if he wanted to.
12- Kirby then creates more than 3.
13- It's basically a time stop but only for OVER, much like Cook. It stops him in a beam which Kirby then copies him, and he has Copy Essense Deluxe.
1. He could use Bass's regen which allows him to recreate his own body. He doesn't need to try possession.
2.That doesn't bypass Bass's regen though.
9.Read the Void Manip page.
10.then Kirby will need to focus on holding the mirror and keeping it above his head which leaves Kirby wide open. he also would need to make sure he doesn't mess up once since it could lead to his death.
11.But if Kirby becomes ghost though death he loses his already had copy ability.
13.Good thing Over has the ability of X, Zero, and Bass.EXE since they all resist time Stop. Over resist paralysis and ice manip as well so Kirby can't stun Over.

1. He could use Bass's regen which allows him to recreate his own body. He doesn't need to try possession.
2.That doesn't bypass Bass's regen though.
9.Read the Void Manip page.
10.then Kirby will need to focus on holding the mirror and keeping it above his head which leaves Kirby wide open. he also would need to make sure he doesn't mess up once since it could lead to his death.
11.But if Kirby becomes ghost though death he loses his already had copy ability.
13.Good thing Over has the ability of X, Zero, and Bass.EXE since they all resist time Stop. Over resist paralysis and ice manip as well so Kirby can't stun Over.
1- He can attempt it because possessing one's body and making them die off of there is a pretty good tactic, then he can regenerate his body.
2- Never said that also I don't remember if you answered this, but is OVER resistant to possession.
9- I did
10- The shield covers his whole body, basically a forcefield
11- Then he regains it by switching
13. Kirby resists time stop too. Also, it isn't really time stop, Kirby can just dodge an attack and scan him quickly.

1- He can attempt it because possessing one's body and making them die off of there is a pretty good tactic, then he can regenerate his body.
2- Never said that also I don't remember if you answered this, but is OVER resistant to possession.
9- I did
10- The shield covers his whole body, basically a forcefield
11- Then he regains it by switching
13. Kirby resists time stop too. Also, it isn't really time stop, Kirby can just dodge an attack and scan him quickly.
1. Once it fails Over could just regenerate his own body.
2.Yes, he does.
10. Over has multiple abilities that allow him to remove force fields. Due to having X and Rock’s powers he could remove the force field with a charge shot and the North Wind chip automatically blows away all forcefields upon use.
11. The Mother Elf grants Over the power to stop regeneration so he could cancel it with the mother elf.
13. I never said Kirby didn’t resist time stop. Then what ability is it because Over resist most freezing abilities? Over could amp his speed with Speed Gear to avoid it.

1. Once it fails Over could just regenerate his own body.
2.Yes, he does.
10. Over has multiple abilities that allow him to remove force fields. Due to having X and Rock’s powers he could remove the force field with a charge shot and the North Wind chip automatically blows away all forcefields upon use.
11. The Mother Elf grants Over the power to stop regeneration so he could cancel it with the mother elf.
13. I never said Kirby didn’t resist time stop. Then what ability is it because Over resist most freezing abilities? Over could amp his speed with Speed Gear to avoid it.
1- Yes
2- Ok
10- Kirby can also turn into Rock Kirby which is invincible.
11- So he creates clones to finish the job.
13. In Kirby Clash Beam Kirby can make time stop, while the other Kirbys can still move in it, also it doesn't need to touch the opponent, how fast is that? Kirby has a similar item called the Dash Shoe, it also increases his jump.
Kirby naturally has a move called the deflector, which makes him invincible, I forgot what it is called but there is this crystal that makes him intangible and invincible, the Maxim Tomato heals Kirby completely.

10- Kirby can also turn into Rock Kirby which is invincible.
11- So he creates clones to finish the job.
13. In Kirby Clash Beam Kirby can make time stop, while the other Kirbys can still move in it, also it doesn't need to touch the opponent, how fast is that? Kirby has a similar item called the Dash Shoe, it also increases his jump.
Kirby naturally has a move called the deflector, which makes him invincible, I forgot what it is called but there is this crystal that makes him intangible and invincible, the Maxim Tomato heals Kirby completely.
10. I'm pretty sure Rock Kirby just makes Kirby more durable which won't protect from Corrosion Inducement. And even if Kirby is completely invulnerable he can't stay as a stone forever.
11. If Over kills Kirby once then he would analyze ghost Kirby and after learning about duplication he would probably power null ghost Kirby.
13. Why are we talking about Kirby resisting Time stop? Kirby has to scan the opponent with a beam of light to copy them so it is avoidable. The Speed Gear amps Over's speed to the point where he views everything around him in moving in slow motion. The Dash Shoe only increases movement speed. Not reactions.

The deflector doesn't last forever and Over could wait it out. Over can hit intangible beings. The Anti Recovery Chip allows Over to negate healing.
Is it too late to remind that Sigma's Mid-Godly is non-combat applicable? Because it is
Bass's is combat applicable.

10. I'm pretty sure Rock Kirby just makes Kirby more durable which won't protect from Corrosion Inducement. And even if Kirby is completely invulnerable he can't stay as a stone forever.
11. If Over kills Kirby once then he would analyze ghost Kirby and after learning about duplication he would probably power null ghost Kirby.
13. Why are we talking about Kirby resisting Time stop? Kirby has to scan the opponent with a beam of light to copy them so it is avoidable. The Speed Gear amps Over's speed to the point where he views everything around him in moving in slow motion. The Dash Shoe only increases movement speed. Not reactions.

The deflector doesn't last forever and Over could wait it out. Over can hit intangible beings. The Anti Recovery Chip allows Over to negate healing.

Bass's is combat applicable.
10- No it makes him invincible, so does Metal and the Invincibility Candy, so does Auto-Guard.
11- Then Kirby would duplicate one after another creating a bunch of them scattered across the field.
13- ? No he just hits anything with a projectile, where did you get that? The Dash Shoe also increases jump power, and I asked how fast is it? Like in numbers or at least something.
If he wanted to he can make it last. Kirby can also hit intangible things. Then Kirby creates a clone.
What does that mean?

Kirby can use an Attack Stone then punch Over turning him into nuts and bolts and copy his remains, of course OVER would get back up though.

Kirby can use an Attack Stone then punch Over turning him into nuts and bolts and copy his remains, of course OVER would get back up though.
If Kirby touches Over, Over gets reduced to atoms considering Kirby’s infinite AP advantage.
Kirby can also copy an opponent just by touching them
When has he done that?
When he dies his remains poof away
No they don’t. When a Kirby dies in Team Kirby Clash it’s corpse just stays there until it gets revived.

10- No it makes him invincible, so does Metal and the Invincibility Candy, so does Auto-Guard.
11- Then Kirby would duplicate one after another creating a bunch of them scattered across the field.
13- ? No he just hits anything with a projectile, where did you get that? The Dash Shoe also increases jump power, and I asked how fast is it? Like in numbers or at least something.
If he wanted to he can make it last. Kirby can also hit intangible things. Then Kirby creates a clone.
What does that mean?
10. He can't stay as a stone forvere.
11. Kirby can't duplicate if he's power nulled. The Dark Elf's powers was able to affect every reploid on the entire planet. I doubt that Kirby's duplication would act as a counter.
13. A singular projectile shouldn't be to hard to dodge considering that most Mega Man regularly dodge a large amount of them easily. The Speed Gear makes Over 4 times faster.
I don't think Kirby has infinite deflectors. I never said Kirby couldn't hit intangible things. Over already has experience fighting against opponents with cloning abilities.

The last line was directed toward someone else. Don't worry about it.

If Kirby touches Over, Over gets reduced to atoms considering Kirby’s infinite AP advantage.

When has he done that?

No they don’t. When a Kirby dies in Team Kirby Clash it’s corpse just stays there until it gets revived
Cool, so he does both.

In Battle Royale, Kirby poofs away when he gets turned into a Ghost, if he creates a clone then the clone can revive him.

10. He can't stay as a stone forvere.
11. Kirby can't duplicate if he's power nulled. The Dark Elf's powers was able to affect every reploid on the entire planet. I doubt that Kirby's duplication would act as a counter.
13. A singular projectile shouldn't be to hard to dodge considering that most Mega Man regularly dodge a large amount of them easily. The Speed Gear makes Over 4 times faster.
I don't think Kirby has infinite deflectors. I never said Kirby couldn't hit intangible things. Over already has experience fighting against opponents with cloning abilities.

The last line was directed toward someone else. Don't worry about it.
10- He can if he wants to
11- He'll duplicate before a power null, because like you said, he might do it if kills Kirby. Also thats the Dark Elf, I doubt that applies to every power.
13- Well he can hit a clone with it to stop time in general or the floor. How fast is 4 times fast?
Think? It's a natural ability btw, like inhale. Ok. So does Kirby, Simirror can clone himself.
Ok.

In Battle Royale, Kirby poofs away when he gets turned into a Ghost, if he creates a clone then the clone can revive him.
Because Over would just stand there and let Kirby cast the revive spell. If Kirby’s body was even left over to be revived then Over would have absorbed it.
10- He can if he wants to
When has Kirby done that? Also it wouldn’t be good for Kirby because Over could then use one of his hax on Kirby since Kirby is completely immobile in this state.
11- He'll duplicate before a power null, because like you said, he might do it if kills Kirby. Also thats the Dark Elf, I doubt that applies to every power.
Never said it was every power. A lot of Over’s attacks have a large aoe on them.
13- Well he can hit a clone with it to stop time in general or the floor. How fast is 4 times fast?
Over can fly so using it on the floor is useless and Over resist time stop. 4 times faster than Kirby’s speed.
Think? It's a natural ability btw, like inhale. Ok. So does Kirby, Simirror can clone himself.
If Kirby does use it he doesn’t use it very often.

Because Over would just stand there and let Kirby cast the revive spell. If Kirby’s body was even left over to be revived then Over would have absorbed it.

When has Kirby done that? Also it wouldn’t be good for Kirby because Over could then use one of his hax on Kirby since Kirby is completely immobile in this state.

Never said it was every power. A lot of Over’s attacks have a large aoe on them.

Over can fly so using it on the floor is useless and Over resist time stop. 4 times faster than Kirby’s speed.

If Kirby does use it he doesn’t use it very often.
1- I think he has a few frames of invulnerability at that state, but that scenario isn't really important. Also, he doesn't really need reviving because... Ghost Kirby.
2- It's stone. If he wanted to he can, that's literally its power, and yes I know but from punches and blasts its pretty good.
3- Name some
5- It's an aoe, and how do you know Kirby's speed specifically, give me actual numbers, give me a scan for the time stop resistance.
How do you know? Your knowledge on it is pretty low, also he uses it a bunch of times in battles, its a life-saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back