• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, let's put the guy who can cut through type 1 concepts and dimensions, nullify high level regen and with high end passive hax against Kirby, the guy with the most basic hax of all.

Okay. I'll admit, this time I didn't see the abilities they have. I just see Kirby vs Dante being really controversial off-site, and I just see them being on the same tiering here, so I thought to myself what would happen here.

Kirby copies Dantes bullets and goes more stylish pizza woo hoo than he does, adding to the casual Stat evolving Kirby is known for.

Dante dies.

Prove this, Dante is not Sonic and the Flash. He couldn't even blitz Urizen at base.
Homie go read the profiles. If you don't like them, revise them. Also this fight is dead, it hasn't been active since November, leave it be.

Homie go read the profiles. If you don't like them, revise them. Also this fight is dead, it hasn't been active since November, leave it be.
The profiles are wrong and this site is Dante bias. I would change everything to make him just city to questionable universal and Kirby has more credible feats beyond Dante but his baseline to high end is rater lower to Dantes.

This site is corrupted

@Sho87
Yeah, sure. Get to that on a proper CRT. Until then, stop necroing threads.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back