• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over could teleport out of the way or go intangible to avoid it. Over knows Kirby can copy via contact so he would avoid Kirby's touch. Kirby wouldn't know how Over's regen works so he wouldn't know how to counter it. Also it a NLF to assume Kirby could make something that negates Low Godly regen since he has never shown to be capable of that before.

I did. I didn't see anything

Only 6 Kirby's at most and Kirby has experience dodging attacks from multiple clones. If Over kills Kirby before contact then Kirby wouldn't get precognition. If he analyzes Kirby he could easily use his extraordinary genius intelligence to think up counter and ways to avoid them.
Kirby can hit intangible things, and one of the other Kirbys can turn invisible and punch him, and how would he avoid his punch, there is more than one, one would just jump on him and touch him, also they are invisible. Kirby would know how his regen works after he copies or after he one-shots. Also he doesn't need to since his Subjective Reality allows him to.

search up duplication on his page

Thats not at most since in his page it sends you to a link where he does more than 6, also like I said, he makes 6 or more, the 6 make more, the one that the 6 made makes more, etc. If OVER does that the Kirby turns ghost and another Kirby copies him, and you have to give an actual explanation how

Kirby can hit intangible things, and one of the other Kirbys can turn invisible and punch him, and how would he avoid his punch, there is more than one, one would just jump on him and touch him, also they are invisible. Kirby would know how his regen works after he copies or after he one-shots. Also he doesn't need to since his Subjective Reality allows him to.

search up duplication on his page

Thats not at most since in his page it sends you to a link where he does more than 6, also like I said, he makes 6 or more, the 6 make more, the one that the 6 made makes more, etc. If OVER does that the Kirby turns ghost and another Kirby copies him, and you have to give an actual explanation how
Over has a levels of intangibility that characters with NPI can't normally interact with. Extrasensory Perception allow to to avoid that. Kirby is going to have a hard time touching Over. It's an NLF to assume that Kirby can make something that he has never shown to be able to make.

Which tabber is it under because I don't see it?

Kirby in character doesn't make more than 6. If Kirby has never spammed clones like that in character before he so doesn't do it here since he is not bloodlusted. Over can destroy and absorb souls and he would do that upon seeing Ghost Kirby. Like I said Over has stuff like teleportation and he should be able to easily come up with plans and learn how to counter Kirby's fighting style since it is very common in Mega Man. Or he could just bring out the Mother Elf upon seeing more Kirby's and then power null, paralyze, and erasing them all.

Over has a levels of intangibility that characters with NPI can't normally interact with. Extrasensory Perception allow to to avoid that. Kirby is going to have a hard time touching Over. It's an NLF to assume that Kirby can make something that he has never shown to be able to make.

Which tabber is it under because I don't see it?

Kirby in character doesn't make more than 6. If Kirby has never spammed clones like that in character before he so doesn't do it here since he is not bloodlusted. Over can destroy and absorb souls and he would do that upon seeing Ghost Kirby. Like I said Over has stuff like teleportation and he should be able to easily come up with plans and learn how to counter Kirby's fighting style since it is very common in Mega Man. Or he could just bring out the Mother Elf upon seeing more Kirby's and then power null, paralyze, and erasing them all.
There's levels of intangibility? If so what is it? Kirby can also copy him by looking at him, his scan reaches long distances, and if it's an ability that he has? That's like saying I can't make an origami bird because I haven't been shown to be able to make one.

Just search up duplication in his page

He has though, he doesn't really have an in-character consistency-wise. If he were so absorb the soul he would be to busy doing that and then another Kirby would copy, Kirby has dealt with foes that can teleport multiple times, and it isn't common to MegaMan's since he's never encountered stuff like invisibility stones and people that can copy abilities by looking or touching, Kirby can make a Mother Elf and do the same, also Kirby can just dig down with Animal or Drill to avoid the AOE

There's levels of intangibility? If so what is it? Kirby can also copy him by looking at him, his scan reaches long distances, and if it's an ability that he has? That's like saying I can't make an origami bird because I haven't been shown to be able to make one.

Just search up duplication in his page

He has though, he doesn't really have an in-character consistency-wise. If he were so absorb the soul he would be to busy doing that and then another Kirby would copy, Kirby has dealt with foes that can teleport multiple times, and it isn't common to MegaMan's since he's never encountered stuff like invisibility stones and people that can copy abilities by looking or touching, Kirby can make a Mother Elf and do the same, also Kirby can just dig down with Animal or Drill to avoid the AOE
Over has Geo levels of intangibility. Geo is already passively intangible due to being made of EM waves. Geo has a higher version of intangiblity that makes him intangible to characters who can interact with him normally. It's also an avoidable projectile. You're the one making the positive claim which is Kirby can make things that can negate Low Godly Regen. Burden on proof would be on you to prove your claim. Otherwise it's an NLF to assume that that Kirby could make something like that.

Just tell me what tabber it's under so it's easier to find. You clearly see it there since you're bringing it up. Just tell me it's tabber.

if Kirby hasn't made more than 5 clones, that means in character he chosses to make 5 clones at most. We won't assume Kirby can do something he has never done before. Most Of Over's attacks that could kill Kirby effect multiple foeas at once. He doesn't fight characters who also use a lot of intangibility. In Mega Man You would be wrong their since Over has experience with characters who can become invisible, Characters who can become invulnerable, and avoiding physical contact. The painted copies don't last that long and if Kirby does see the Mother Elf for the first time he would likely be power nulled/ stunned, and erased before he knows what it's capable of. It's an energy wave so going underground won't stop it.

Over has Geo levels of intangibility. Geo is already passively intangible due to being made of EM waves. Geo has a higher version of intangiblity that makes him intangible to characters who can interact with him normally. It's also an avoidable projectile. You're the one making the positive claim which is Kirby can make things that can negate Low Godly Regen. Burden on proof would be on you to prove your claim. Otherwise it's an NLF to assume that that Kirby could make something like that.

Just tell me what tabber it's under so it's easier to find. You clearly see it there since you're bringing it up. Just tell me it's tabber.

if Kirby hasn't made more than 5 clones, that means in character he chosses to make 5 clones at most. We won't assume Kirby can do something he has never done before. Most Of Over's attacks that could kill Kirby effect multiple foeas at once. He doesn't fight characters who also use a lot of intangibility. In Mega Man You would be wrong their since Over has experience with characters who can become invisible, Characters who can become invulnerable, and avoiding physical contact. The painted copies don't last that long and if Kirby does see the Mother Elf for the first time he would likely be power nulled/ stunned, and erased before he knows what it's capable of. It's an energy wave so going underground won't stop it.
So Kirby can't physically hit him? Big deal. He won't stay like that forever. Also Subjective Reality makes it so you can make literally anything. If he's stated under that list then its applied to him. He was shown to make even people with the ability, like King DDD and MK.

It's way easier to just search it up under his profile but ok "Unique Abilities"

But he literally has, also* Like I said, he isn't in-character because he doesn't really have one. How much is multiple? Also, he has fought Kirbys who can use intangibility and he has fought ghosts before. Saying he has experience with people who are invisible doesn't prove anything since you aren't providing ay actual reasons on what he can and will do, becoming invulnerable is ok since we have already established that, also it is really easy to hit someone once they are busy doing something else, and the painted copies don't need to because at that point OVER is gone, plus Kirby can just think of a copy of a stronger, copy of OVER, you still haven't proved that Kirby won't get pulled into a Void, since thats what all of the Void Manip page says about it, and Kirby has actually been power nulled multiple times, and found ways around it, kind of like a plot armor thing. Also Kirby can just scan the Mother Elf or OVER to figure out what it is capable of. If it's a wave then it stays on the surface.

So Kirby can't physically hit him? Big deal. He won't stay like that forever. Also Subjective Reality makes it so you can make literally anything. If he's stated under that list then its applied to him. He was shown to make even people with the ability, like King DDD and MK.

It's way easier to just search it up under his profile but ok "Unique Abilities"

But he literally has, also* Like I said, he isn't in-character because he doesn't really have one. How much is multiple? Also, he has fought Kirbys who can use intangibility and he has fought ghosts before. Saying he has experience with people who are invisible doesn't prove anything since you aren't providing ay actual reasons on what he can and will do, becoming invulnerable is ok since we have already established that, also it is really easy to hit someone once they are busy doing something else, and the painted copies don't need to because at that point OVER is gone, plus Kirby can just think of a copy of a stronger, copy of OVER, you still haven't proved that Kirby won't get pulled into a Void, since thats what all of the Void Manip page says about it, and Kirby has actually been power nulled multiple times, and found ways around it, kind of like a plot armor thing. Also Kirby can just scan the Mother Elf or OVER to figure out what it is capable of. If it's a wave then it stays on the surface.
Kirby wouldn't know how Over's regen works and making characters with the ability doesn't help either since their version works differently than Over's.

Unlike you I don't know how to search up specific words on character profiles. Also duplication isn't in the unique powers tabber.

Show me. If Kirby has never made more than 5 clones it's not something we would assume he does in a regular fight.. He could sense the 6 Kirby's as already established. No, Over won't. Any ability Over uses that could kill him Kirby would have to copy (which is easier said than done with Over's multiple mobility options), or see the move itself and by that point they see it they would be dead. I don't need to prove that Kirby won't since I'm not arguing in Kirby's favor. He doesn't know all of Over's capabilities so it's not that easy. Show me when Kirby has been power nulled and gotten around it. If Kirby tried copying the Mother Elf he would fall victim to Over's passive noise which effects data beings like the Mother Elf to the point where they feel get completely depowered. It's a wave of energy. That will not just stay on the surface.

I'm losing braincells reading this thread, OVER-1 literally hax stomps, Kirby can't do anything, it's as simple as that. Just lock the thread and be done with it PLEASE

Kirby wouldn't know how Over's regen works and making characters with the ability doesn't help either since their version works differently than Over's.

Unlike you I don't know how to search up specific words on character profiles. Also duplication isn't in the unique powers tabber.

Show me. If Kirby has never made more than 5 clones it's not something we would assume he does in a regular fight.. He could sense the 6 Kirby's as already established. No, Over won't. Any ability Over uses that could kill him Kirby would have to copy (which is easier said than done with Over's multiple mobility options), or see the move itself and by that point they see it they would be dead. I don't need to prove that Kirby won't since I'm not arguing in Kirby's favor. He doesn't know all of Over's capabilities so it's not that easy. Show me when Kirby has been power nulled and gotten around it. If Kirby tried copying the Mother Elf he would fall victim to Over's passive noise which effects data beings like the Mother Elf to the point where they feel get completely depowered. It's a wave of energy. That will not just stay on the surface.
He would after he copies him, that doesn't matter anyway, it won't work differently since they'll think of the same character.

Its under Fusionism and Heroic Heart

Its in the duplication part. He has made more than 5 clones. OVER won't what? Then Kirby copies it right away with scan, he can keep moving it around until it catches OVER, or all of the Kirbys can do it at once. Also, give a specific move, OVER would be to busy fighting off a specific Kirby since you've only been using one. Then don't if one Kirby copies him he can easily find out all the abilities. In Canvas Curse and Epic Yarn all his abilities has been nulled and he found ways over it. If that happens then another Kirby would while OVER is busy, also Kirby is immune to empathic and morality hax so feeling depowered won't work. How do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back