• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Cute vs Badass
Who's superior
We'll see
  • 20 meters
  • Speed equal
  • OVER-10 will be used and he has access to all Battle Memories while Kirby has access to Optional Equipment
  • Post-Star Allies Kirby
  • Both 2-C
Vs

OVER-1:
Kirby:
Inconclusive:

He does not resist Transmutation (Or maybe I'm just missing and not seeing it) but I don't think that will be a problem since

So OVER-10 would most likely see it coming
well that sucks...except for the fact kirby's attacks aren't gonna be basic physical attacks that can be predicted by looking but rather an unexpected wave that'll envelop the enemy and turn them to data and absorb them.
Could you give an example of the analytical ability?

I cannot, my apologies
But with we're going with what the profile says, as in "Bordering in Precognition" then I don't think the attack being "basic" or not matter all that much, hell isn't Mega Man where people pull part of their bodies and transform them into weapons? Surely doesn't seem basic to me

Actually OVER-1 should resist Transmutation probably, as he has the abilities of X who is unnafected by Crystal Hunter

Even so, OVER-1 has precog on an universal scale and use Information Analysis to see how it works, so he would likely see it coming and use abilities like GigaFreeze to seal it away and then use some of his abilities like Absolute Zero, the Mother Elf and some thought based abilities like Data Manip/Matter Manip to win. Voting for him

Last edited:
How does Kirby’s transmutation work? If it’s just an energy beam or something, Over could dodge it with flight, teleportation , or use a black hole to absorb it.

Over-10 also has access to stuff like the Sigma Virus which would allow him to corrupt and control Kirby’s robot, and Geo’s powers that let him possess the robot.

Last edited:
Over-10 could teleport away from the absorption or use intangibility to avoid it. There's also the fact that Over-10 has multiple ways to make the robot a non issue. Over could take control of the Robot with the Sigma Virus and Geo's powers like I said earlier. He could stun it with Spark Shock. He could uninstall all of it's abilities with the Uninstall Chip. He could also put the robot in a permanent stasis with Giga Freeze. The list goes on. The robot isn't going to be tough to beat.

Last edited:
Kirby can suck in people with multi-stellar lifting strength
Like i said intangibility could be used to avoid it(Over's intangibility allows him to be immune to attacks from characters with NPI). There's also teleportation which could allow Over to teleport away from the pull. Over also has multiple ways to boost his lifting strength to outrun the pull.

Last edited:
I’m going to give my vote to Over. His Info Analysis will warn him about Kirby’s different abilities. He would then come to the conclusion that Kirby is a threat and then take Kirby out with one of his many durability negating hax. Like Absolute Zero ice, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation , and thought based Mater and Data Manipulation just to name a few. Over could also turn it into a 2 on 1 by turning Kirby’s robot armor against him. On top of the fact that Over has Low Godly meaning that he can regenerate from a lot of Kirby's attacks.

Last edited:
How does Kirby’s transmutation work? If it’s just an energy beam or something, Over could dodge it with flight, teleportation , or use a black hole to absorb it.

Over-10 also has access to stuff like the Sigma Virus which would allow him to corrupt and control Kirby’s robot, and Geo’s powers that let him possess the robot.
Kirby's transmutation is a bubble attack, which is pretty slow and easy to dodge

now that i look at it properly i'd like to say that Kirby has no wincon here. Transmutation is resisted and his FH is dodged via precog. One-tapping is countered by regen.

Overall: it's a stomp yet again, Kirby really needs some hax nowadays

OVER-1 also has Extraordinary Genius intelligence and has much more combat experience + limitless stamina, oh well I'll try to find another good match for OVER-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back