• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink Ball vs Funny Skeleton (Kirby vs Sans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Because why not, right?
Speed equal
10 meters
Post-Star Allies Kirby is being used

Vs

Last edited:
Kirby resists Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation. Sans doesn't have 4km range to even start his first Attack to begin with so Kirby's just going to one shot him since he can hit Sans with planetary shockwaves

Last edited:
image.png

Also, not sure if this means Sans' attacks will just pass through Kirby

It means while ghost Kirb is possessing something he can't be harmed and has layered Intangibility iirc.
Does it mean Sans' attacks will just phase through him? It says he can't be destroyed or defeated by others who can affect ghosts

I mean technically Kirby has effectively Tens of Meters of range but gets a higher range on profile for things like his Thousands of Kilometers of Extrasensory Perception and Interstellar throwing distance.

He still has the resistances and Sans doesn't have the range to even start his first attack
Yeah true.
Well actually, since Sans telekinesis is Soul based, he could ignore the resistance of Kirby, since is targeting the Soul, and not just his body, but i can't say for sure.

Yeah true.
Well actually, since Sans telekinesis is Soul based, he could ignore the resistance of Kirby, since is targeting the Soul, and not just his body, but i can't say for sure.
Well ghost Kirby "can't be defeated by people who are able to affect ghosts" so it's possible that it's layered Intangibility that Sans can't interact with

Well ghost Kirby "can't be defeated by people who are able to affect ghosts" so it's possible that it's layered Intangibility that Sans can't interact with
More or less "Can't be defeated cuz he doesn't really have a life bar so he can basically just be pummeled forever and still be fine" but close enough ig

To be more precise, Sans KARMA should work, but he can't do more demage to Kirby after that, due to AP:

I mean Sans should still be able to hit Kirby's soul while it's still in his body.
Technically the "Ghost Kirby" section is basically just all the powers his soul possesses so even while it's in his body Sans's attacks might still just not work

I'm gonna note that Kirby has dealt with a multitude of foes with Danmaku and complex attack patterns so he shouldn't have that hard of a time avoiding Sans attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back