• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and why can't you find a scan?
Finding a scan of a character using an ability that the game punishes you for using in one short area where most players won't feel the need to use it because it slows down a game based around fast pace platforming is surprisingly very difficult.
1- He's an alien, I don't really know if it classifies, and why can't you find a scan? If so does it work on dogs? What if Kirby turns into a rock? Will it work on him?
2- Ok so he inhales it, yea he'll get punched but he won't die.
4- But you never stated how far is far, also I forgot if you covered this already but they can all turn intangible and invisible, does acid rain counter that, if so, Kirby woulda have copied him already so he gets all of his abilities.
5- My bad, I didn't look hard enough, but that won't completely finish off all of the Kirbys.
1. Kirby is organic so we kind of just assume it does. It works on robots which are inorganic, like a rock. So yes, it could effect rock Kirby.
2. Because Over. A character who knows about Kirby's massive ap advantage and has the intelligence of multiple geniuses will go in and punch Kirby like an idiot instead of relying on a hax that could actually be effective.
4.Acid rain is the size of your average large rain cloud while the Mother Elf has planetary range. I don't think all of the Kirby's will think and decide to collectively become invisible and intangible at the same time. There's nothing stopping Over from becoming invisible and intangible with them. Also how long does the intangibility last?
5.The Mother Elf could. Also Over's matter manip could. He could use it to reduce every Kirby to atoms.

This is going to be my last post for tonight since it's getting pretty late where I am.

Finding a scan of a character using an ability that the game punishes you for using in one short area where most players won't feel the need to use it because it slows down a game based around fast pace platforming is surprisingly very difficult.

1. Kirby is organic so we kind of just assume it does. It works on robots which are inorganic, like a rock. So yes, it could effect rock Kirby.
2. Because Over. A character who knows about Kirby's massive ap advantage and has the intelligence of multiple geniuses will go in and punch Kirby like an idiot instead of relying on a hax that could actually be effective.
4.Acid rain is the size of your average large rain cloud while the Mother Elf has planetary range. I don't think all of the Kirby's will think and decide to collectively become invisible and intangible at the same time. There's nothing stopping Over from becoming invisible and intangible with them. Also how long does the intangibility last?
5.The Mother Elf could. Also Over's matter manip could. He could use it to reduce every Kirby to atoms.

This is going to be my last post for tonight since it's getting pretty late where I am.
Yea I can't find it at all

1- How do well know it works on all organic species?
2- Oh well I thought that's what you meant but ok
4- It's Kirby, they think alike, if one sees the other do it, he does it, also they can just warp to another planet. As long as they want it to.
5- One by one, which isn't really effective due to the constant cloning.

Ok, I just took a shower so I agree

1- How do well know it works on all organic species?
2- Oh well I thought that's what you meant but ok
4- It's Kirby, they think alike, if one sees the other do it, he does it, also they can just warp to another planet. As long as they want it to.
5- One by one, which isn't really effective due to the constant cloning.
1.It works the same way it does on inorganic species.
4.Over could chase the Kirbys considering his teleportation lets him move interplanetary distances in short amount's of time. Does this come from power up? If so, which one?
5.It's more like a giant wave that affects everything around it. It would hit all of the Kirby's at once

1.It works the same way it does on inorganic species.
4.Over could chase the Kirbys considering his teleportation lets him move interplanetary distances in short amount's of time. Does this come from power up? If so, which one?
5.It's more like a giant wave that affects everything around it. It would hit all of the Kirby's at once
1- How do I know it works on all inorganic species, also is a rock a species?
4- They can turn invisible, also they can cover the whole battlefield, also Kirby can just use his Warp Star which travels galaxies in 3 seconds so that won't be much help, and no its a natural ability.
5- The Kirbies can warp out of the battlefield until its over

1- How do I know it works on all inorganic species, also is a rock a species?
4- They can turn invisible, also they can cover the whole battlefield, also Kirby can just use his Warp Star which travels galaxies in 3 seconds so that won't be much help, and no its a natural ability.
5- The Kirbies can warp out of the battlefield until its over
1-That's the baseline assumption though. We assume a hax works on anything noramaly unless, it's been stated to not work on things of a certain species, The target has a higher dimension than the hax has ever shown to affect, or the target resist that ability. The Mother Elf has none of those problems though so it's attacks will work. By your logic,none of Kirby's hax will do anything to Over because Kirby has never used his powers on a reploid(Kirby has fought robots but non of them are as technology advanced as a reploid).
4- Over can sense invisible beings. He might not be able to sense all of them but he could probably sense at least them teleportation away. Why does it matter that they can cover the entire battlefield? What's the natural ability called? Speed is equal here so the Warp Star's speed doesn't matter. Even if speed wasn't equal, Over has the speed of a character who ran across an entire universe in a few seconds and can increase that speed with amps. He shouldn't have a problem keeping up.
5.Do you not now how power nullification works? Power Null nullifies the target's abilities so they become unusable. Kirby's teleportation is an ability that can be nullified. Teleportation will be unusable by Kirby.

1-That's the baseline assumption though. We assume a hax works on anything noramaly unless, it's been stated to not work on things of a certain species, The target has a higher dimension than the hax has ever shown to affect, or the target resist that ability. The Mother Elf has none of those problems though so it's attacks will work. By your logic,none of Kirby's hax will do anything to Over because Kirby has never used his powers on a reploid(Kirby has fought robots but non of them are as technology advanced as a reploid).
4- Over can sense invisible beings. He might not be able to sense all of them but he could probably sense at least them teleportation away. Why does it matter that they can cover the entire battlefield? What's the natural ability called? Speed is equal here so the Warp Star's speed doesn't matter. Even if speed wasn't equal, Over has the speed of a character who ran across an entire universe in a few seconds and can increase that speed with amps. He shouldn't have a problem keeping up.
5.Do you not now how power nullification works? Power Null nullifies the target's abilities so they become unusable. Kirby's teleportation is an ability that can be nullified. Teleportation will be unusable by Kirby.
1- You still haven't covered the fact that a rock isn't a species
4- The Warp Star is an outside ability though, it is naturally faster than Kirbys normal speed, Kirby also crossed an entire galaxy in seconds and ran through an entire universe in seconds. Also why does sensing matter, "Omggg! He's teleporting away!!!" but he can't really do anything about it, he can literally warp away and stay warped away for as long as he wanted to, also one of the Kirbys or several of them atp would have copied OVER so..
5- I KNOW that, but i'm asking if it is AOE or not, also I don't really know if its a power since its his energy but its not really teleportation its warping

1- You still haven't covered the fact that a rock isn't a species
If Kirby becomes a stone Over could just kill Kirby with something else.
4- The Warp Star is an outside ability though, it is naturally faster than Kirbys normal speed, Kirby also crossed an entire galaxy in seconds and ran through an entire universe in seconds. Also why does sensing matter, "Omggg! He's teleporting away!!!" but he can't really do anything about it, he can literally warp away and stay warped away for as long as he wanted to, also one of the Kirbys or several of them atp would have copied OVER so..
Kirby is comparable to the Warp Star though. Over already scales to someone who did that same feat. Over could chase them considering he would notice they were teleporting away. Over could release his soul from his body and have it travel the entire universe to find Kirby. Over also has dimensional travel so he could follow Kirby anywhere.
5- I KNOW that, but i'm asking if it is AOE or not, also I don't really know if its a power since its his energy but its not really teleportation its warping
Yes it is an AOE. A planet sized one. Using your energy to warp would count as a power. What' the difference?

If Kirby becomes a stone Over could just kill Kirby with something else.

Kirby is comparable to the Warp Star though. Over already scales to someone who did that same feat. Over could chase them considering he would notice they were teleporting away. Over could release his soul from his body and have it travel the entire universe to find Kirby. Over also has dimensional travel so he could follow Kirby anywhere.

Yes it is an AOE. A planet sized one. Using your energy to warp would count as a power. What' the difference?
He would unstone himself before that happens

The Warp Star is MFTL+, Kirbys speed is FTL (speed equalized) in this one, and Kirby can warp away, OVER can't really do anything about that except just mindlessly chasing them to nowhere, also what is OVER even gonna do about it, Kirby can just warp from one to another, can his soul even do anything while chasing, also I think he warps into a wormhole dimension to travel to other universes similar to how a ship travels really fast (by lightyears) between galaxies in movies. I doubt they can get in the same wormhole.

I doubt the AOE is even faster than the Warp Star, also Kirby can copy OVER

He would unstone himself before that happens
Which would leave him vulnerable to the Mother Elf. The reason you brought up stone was as a sheild from the mother elf and of Kirby stops he gets haced by the ME
The Warp Star is MFTL+, Kirbys speed is FTL (speed equalized) in this one, and Kirby can warp away, OVER can't really do anything about that except just mindlessly chasing them to nowhere, also what is OVER even gonna do about it, Kirby can just warp from one to another, can his soul even do anything while chasing, also I think he warps into a wormhole dimension to travel to other universes similar to how a ship travels really fast (by lightyears) between galaxies in movies. I doubt they can get in the same wormhole.
According to Kirby’s profile he is comparable to the Warp Star in speed and since their both equalized to mftl+ then Over could keep up.
Why would Kirby try to run away in the fist place? The soul could be used to find the Kirby’s. Over can travel between dimensions naturally and he could easily move through multiple universes to find Kirby.
I doubt the AOE is even faster than the Warp Star, also Kirby can copy OVER
The aoe is instant. Why would Kirby summon the warp star for no reason? Over can do the same to Kirby.

Which would leave him vulnerable to the Mother Elf. The reason you brought up stone was as a sheild from the mother elf and of Kirby stops he gets haced by the ME

According to Kirby’s profile he is comparable to the Warp Star in speed and since their both equalized to mftl+ then Over could keep up.
Why would Kirby try to run away in the fist place? The soul could be used to find the Kirby’s. Over can travel between dimensions naturally and he could easily move through multiple universes to find Kirby.

The aoe is instant. Why would Kirby summon the warp star for no reason? Over can do the same to Kirby.
So he stays stoned until OVER starts and attack then he escapes it and stones again.

Then he keeps up. From aoes, more than one? They can be anywhere, Heck one could be behind OVER chasing HIM while he chases another.

Send me a scan, it's not like she just snaps and the whole screen turns white, escape, and yes but that won't be useful because Kirby has experience fighting other Kirbys.

So he stays stoned until OVER starts and attack then he escapes it and stones again.

Then he keeps up. From aoes, more than one? They can be anywhere, Heck one could be behind OVER chasing HIM while he chases another.

Send me a scan, it's not like she just snaps and the whole screen turns white, escape, and yes but that won't be useful because Kirby has experience fighting other Kirbys.
The mother elf works independently from Over. It could just wait for Kirby I transform and hax Kirby. If OVer uses something like Acid Rain then Kirby will have no way of dodging. Matter Manip and Void Manip also have this problm.

Over could sense of one’s behind him. Yes he can sense more than one at a time.
https://youtu.be/O7aeiPJtkBU?t=7400
The Mother Elf released a flash of light and then all of the planet's reploids were corrupted. Most of Overs powers are stolen from his opponent so he should know how to avoid/counter them.

I don't think that Creep and I are going to reach a conclusion anytime soon and this thread could probably go on forever if we let it. I think that people who think this thread isn't a stomp should just vote for the character who has better arguments and we let those decide the winner.

The mother elf works independently from Over. It could just wait for Kirby I transform and hax Kirby. If OVer uses something like Acid Rain then Kirby will have no way of dodging. Matter Manip and Void Manip also have this problm.

Over could sense of one’s behind him. Yes he can sense more than one at a time.

The Mother Elf released a flash of light and then all of the planet's reploids were corrupted. Most of Overs powers are stolen from his opponent so he should know how to avoid/counter them.

Kirby can wait just as long, he just also just quickly switch back and warp out if the acid rain comes, or turn Ghost. Also Matter manip won't work since i doubt it'll wipe out all of the Kirbys and keep up with clones, same with void. Also Kirby would have copied OVER by then and destory him with his hax.

What's the limit of that?

FTL is faster than light, and how would he though, if OVER copies Kirby he can avoid them since he already has the experience, Kirby can just copy OVER and erase him, remove his resistances, etc.

Kirby can wait just as long, he just also just quickly switch back and warp out if the acid rain comes, or turn Ghost. Also Matter manip won't work since i doubt it'll wipe out all of the Kirbys and keep up with clones, same with void. Also Kirby would have copied OVER by then and destory him with his hax.

What's the limit of that?

FTL is faster than light, and how would he though, if OVER copies Kirby he can avoid them since he already has the experience, Kirby can just copy OVER and erase him, remove his resistances, etc.
This assumes that Kirby would just somehow know which of Over’s abilities are a threat. By the time he notices he’s being melted or erased or paralyzed it would be too late. Kirby can read power levels and he would notice that Over is far weaker than he is. He would have no reason to assume Over has any ways to harm him.

It doesn’t have an established limit

The mother elf erased the sigma virus at mftl+ speeds. The same applies to Over when it comes to Kirby’s copying. By then Over would also have Kirby’s entire kit and then we would have an incon on our hands.

This assumes that Kirby would just somehow know which of Over’s abilities are a threat. By the time he notices he’s being melted or erased or paralyzed it would be too late. Kirby can read power levels and he would notice that Over is far weaker than he is. He would have no reason to assume Over has any ways to harm him.

It doesn’t have an established limit

The mother elf erased the sigma virus at mftl+ speeds. The same applies to Over when it comes to Kirby’s copying. By then Over would also have Kirby’s entire kit and then we would have an incon on our hands.
He can automatically detect it once the battle starts so it won't be by that time, which one? Kirby knows he's in this match-up/battle for a reason so that's the baseline assumption.

So we can really say anything about that

Was it specifically stated to be that fast? It's light so how can it be faster than light? Kirby is immune to corruption, Kirby can friend heart OVER to corrup HIM, Kirby knows how to handle against his species, besides theres multiple of him so that means multiple copies of OVER, nothing that OVER does to Kirby with his abilities is effective against himself since, his inhale has the pull of black holes, Kirby has escaped those before and even fought inside one, He'll get access to his copy abilities, but a hammer won't one-shot Kirby, he's immune to transmutation, etc. and neither will a sword etc. One of the Kirbys can turn into art Kirby and make a clone of OVER, or copy OVER and make a helper out of OVER so Kirby has 3 different ways of using his own power against him, he can even do all 3, heck he can make Mother Elf again.

He can automatically detect it once the battle starts so it won't be by that time, which one? Kirby knows he's in this match-up/battle for a reason so that's the baseline assumption.
From what I’ve seen Kirby’s info analysis only reveales power levels. Not individual abilities. Which what? all Kirby knows is that he has to kill or incapacitate Over-1 and Over’s starting position. He would then sense that Over is very weak when compared to him.
So we can really say anything about that
He can see large group's of invisible opponents at once.
Was it specifically stated to be that fast? It's light so how can it be faster than light? Kirby is immune to corruption, Kirby can friend heart OVER to corrup HIM, Kirby knows how to handle against his species, besides theres multiple of him so that means multiple copies of OVER, nothing that OVER does to Kirby with his abilities is effective against himself since, his inhale has the pull of black holes, Kirby has escaped those before and even fought inside one, He'll get access to his copy abilities, but a hammer won't one-shot Kirby, he's immune to transmutation, etc. and neither will a sword etc. One of the Kirbys can turn into art Kirby and make a clone of OVER, or copy OVER and make a helper out of OVER so Kirby has 3 different ways of using his own power against him, he can even do all 3, heck he can make Mother Elf again.
It erased a virus that was covering the entire planet and covered the distance from the earth to the moon in seconds. That is way faster than faster than light. I wasn't saying Kirby could be corrupted. I was just using i as an example of the Dark Elf's power. Friend Hearts are easy to dodge. Most of Over's powers are abilities he stole from opponents so he should know how to counter avoid/ counter them. Over can do all the same thing to Kirby. Over's radiation manip would stop Kirby's mother elf instantly. Also what's stopping Over from creating billions of clones of him self that Kirby has no way to kill. Over also resist a lot of his own hax so most of Kirby's kit would be useless. It would be an incon since they would have the same intelligence and abilities.

Are there any games where Kirby makes more than 9 clones of himself because in Kirby mass attack there is a max number of 10? That's definitely not that much and they always seem to stay very close to eachother. Over could easily see 10 invisible beings that all are grouped together in the same spot. It would be easy to hit them all as well since they don't seem to split up

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen Kirby’s info analysis only reveales power levels. Not individual abilities. Which what? all Kirby knows is that he has to kill or incapacitate Over-1 and Over’s starting position. He would then sense that Over is very weak when compared to him.

He can see large group's of invisible opponents at once.

It erased a virus that was covering the entire planet and covered the distance from the earth to the moon in seconds. That is way faster than faster than light. I wasn't saying Kirby could be corrupted. I was just using i as an example of the Dark Elf's power. Friend Hearts are easy to dodge. Most of Over's powers are abilities he stole from opponents so he should know how to counter avoid/ counter them. Over can do all the same thing to Kirby. Over's radiation manip would stop Kirby's mother elf instantly. Also what's stopping Over from creating billions of clones of him self that Kirby has no way to kill. Over also resist a lot of his own hax so most of Kirby's kit would be useless. It would be an incon since they would have the same intelligence and abilities.
I never said individual abilities, which Kirby? Then he knows he's very weak, that doesn't mean he won't still know that OVER has moves.

How large can those groups be?

Kirby can also burrow down using animal or drill. Friend Hearts don't have to hit the opponent, all of the Kirbys can keep it in their hand and bombard OVER, and it all depends on how fast you throw them so the dodge part depends, and OVER has never copied Kirbys powers until now so technically he has no experience prior to this battle, and again, they aren't effective, he has experience with other Kirbys. Kirbys OVER powers can just do the same thing and the other Kirby can recreate Mother Elf after that scenario. Nothing but it won't be very effective since Kirby can do the same, at that point it would turn into a war. Kirby with OVERs powers can just take away the resistance, and Kirby also resists a lot of his own powers anyway. Kirby also automatically masters an ability he copies.

Are there any games where Kirby makes more than 9 clones of himself because in Kirby mass attack there is a max number of 10? That's definitely not that much and they always seem to stay very close to eachother. Over could easily see 10 invisible beings that all are grouped together in the same spot. It would be easy to hit them all as well since they don't seem to split up
He has been shown to create up to 6 other Kirbys, if not far more. Kirby can also create duplicates from long distances, meeting with them to make trivial or useful activities. The duplicates are just as powerful as the original Kirby and they are all functionally the same (e.g. they can eat food sent by the original Kirby for the latter to take points from, or even replace the original should this one die

He has been shown to create up to 6 other Kirbys, if not far more. Kirby can also create duplicates from long distances, meeting with them to make trivial or useful activities. The duplicates are just as powerful as the original Kirby and they are all functionally the same (e.g. they can eat food sent by the original Kirby for the latter to take points from, or even replace the original should this one die
I can't see the images you linked. Well Kirby has a maximum number of 10 in Kirby Mass Attack. Over can easily sense 10 Kirbys. In Mass ATtack all of the Kirby's move together(they don't separate) and perform the same moves at the same time.

I never said individual abilities, which Kirby? Then he knows he's very weak, that doesn't mean he won't still know that OVER has moves.

How large can those groups be?

Kirby can also burrow down using animal or drill. Friend Hearts don't have to hit the opponent, all of the Kirbys can keep it in their hand and bombard OVER, and it all depends on how fast you throw them so the dodge part depends, and OVER has never copied Kirbys powers until now so technically he has no experience prior to this battle, and again, they aren't effective, he has experience with other Kirbys. Kirbys OVER powers can just do the same thing and the other Kirby can recreate Mother Elf after that scenario. Nothing but it won't be very effective since Kirby can do the same, at that point it would turn into a war. Kirby with OVERs powers can just take away the resistance, and Kirby also resists a lot of his own powers anyway. Kirby also automatically masters an ability he copies.
The 10 Kirby's who all stand next to eachother. If Kirby does activate stone then he would put himself in a scenario where he gets haxed by Over considering the fact that Over would then resort to a hax after seeing that Kirby is invulnerable.

Geo could see large groups of viruses at the same time. The number is bigger then 10.

Kirby's friend hearts have too make contact. Unless you can prove otherwise. Over has dodged way worse and his teleportation should allow him to easily avoid it.
Over has the skill and intelligence of all of the Mega Men who constantly gain new powers and master them in very short amount of time. Over can't remove resistances. Over also resist a lot of his own powers.

The 10 Kirby's who all stand next to eachother. If Kirby does activate stone then he would put himself in a scenario where he gets haxed by Over considering the fact that Over would then resort to a hax after seeing that Kirby is invulnerable.

Geo could see large groups of viruses at the same time. The number is bigger then 10.

Kirby's friend hearts have too make contact. Unless you can prove otherwise. Over has dodged way worse and his teleportation should allow him to easily avoid it.
Over has the skill and intelligence of all of the Mega Men who constantly gain new powers and master them in very short amount of time. Over can't remove resistances. Over also resist a lot of his own powers.
There's not only 10, The one big og Kirby creates duplicates, those duplicates make more duplicates, etc. like a virus but 10x faster. Also, they all scattered not all of them are next to each other. Then Kirby unstones, also you're using the term like the other Kirbys aren't constantly attacking with OVERs powers while hes focusing on that one Kirby.

How big is the number, how large? Is that even canon? Even then that won't help.

Nevermind I read the wiki wrong, it's supposed to be close enough, but considering how many Kirbys there are it won't be that hard, I mean it is a bullet hell so, they cover the battlefield, if he teleports one way he's bound to run into one, even if Kirby masters he abilities that doesn't stop Kirby from doing the same, all it takes is Kirby to copy OVER, erase him out of existence or any move that kills OVER, you may think of one if you like.

There's not only 10, The one big og Kirby creates duplicates, those duplicates make more duplicates, etc. like a virus but 10x faster. Also, they all scattered not all of them are next to each other. Then Kirby unstones, also you're using the term like the other Kirbys aren't constantly attacking with OVERs powers while hes focusing on that one Kirby.
According to you we have never seen Kirby make more than six clones. Meaning, it's not in character for Kirby to create billions and billions of clones. Six Kirbys isn't that bad.
How big is the number, how large? Is that even canon? Even then that won't help.
Over also has vent's power who could see a large amount of invisible cyber elves. That number is more than 6.
Nevermind I read the wiki wrong, it's supposed to be close enough, but considering how many Kirbys there are it won't be that hard, I mean it is a bullet hell so, they cover the battlefield, if he teleports one way he's bound to run into one, even if Kirby masters he abilities that doesn't stop Kirby from doing the same, all it takes is Kirby to copy OVER, erase him out of existence or any move that kills OVER, you may think of one if you like.
6 Kirby's throwing one non homing projectile isn't that bad. Over's dodged worse. I meant teleport himself. And since Over has those same abilities he could literally do the same thing to Kirby. He's also more likely to use it first since he has those abilities for longer than Kirby does. Like I said Over has already dealt with characters who have his powers so he should know how to avoid them.

According to you we have never seen Kirby make more than six clones. Meaning, it's not in character for Kirby to create billions and billions of clones. Six Kirbys isn't that bad.

Over also has vent's power who could see a large amount of invisible cyber elves. That number is more than 6.

6 Kirby's throwing one non homing projectile isn't that bad. Over's dodged worse. I meant teleport himself. And since Over has those same abilities he could literally do the same thing to Kirby. He's also more likely to use it first since he has those abilities for longer than Kirby does. Like I said Over has already dealt with characters who have his powers so he should know how to avoid them.
Did you not see my other post? Maybe I didn't send it? " He has been shown to create up to 6 other Kirbys, if not far more. Kirby can also create duplicates from long distances" "The duplicates are just as powerful as the original Kirby and they are all functionally the same (e.g. they can eat food sent by the original Kirby for the latter to take points from, or even replace the original should this one die" -His page, so he can create far more than 6, while he creates all of those duplicates, those duplicates create more, and those duplicates create more, etc.

Kirby can create MORE than 6, so how big is the number exactly.

*More than 6 Kirby's, at that point it's a bullet hell, as one would turn invisible and sneak up behind him, and yes he can teleport but that won't help, and yes he can do the same to Kirby but it won't do anything since Kirby can turn into Ghost Kirby (Ghost Kirby can hit intangible things) and keep reviving himself, or possess OVER, and all the Kirbys can switch to Paint and Paint another OVER, another Mother Elf, copy OVERs abilities, make a helper out of OVER and switch back to OVER again, and use what? Copy? That's Kirby's main gimmick, he'll most definitely use it first. Personally explain to me how he will avoid them, send a scan, also Kirby has done the same.

Did you not see my other post? Maybe I didn't send it? " He has been shown to create up to 6 other Kirbys, if not far more. Kirby can also create duplicates from long distances" "The duplicates are just as powerful as the original Kirby and they are all functionally the same (e.g. they can eat food sent by the original Kirby for the latter to take points from, or even replace the original should this one die" -His page, so he can create far more than 6, while he creates all of those duplicates, those duplicates create more, and those duplicates create more, etc.

Kirby can create MORE than 6, so how big is the number exactly.

*More than 6 Kirby's, at that point it's a bullet hell, as one would turn invisible and sneak up behind him, and yes he can teleport but that won't help, and yes he can do the same to Kirby but it won't do anything since Kirby can turn into Ghost Kirby (Ghost Kirby can hit intangible things) and keep reviving himself, or possess OVER, and all the Kirbys can switch to Paint and Paint another OVER, another Mother Elf, copy OVERs abilities, make a helper out of OVER and switch back to OVER again, and use what? Copy? That's Kirby's main gimmick, he'll most definitely use it first. Personally explain to me how he will avoid them, send a scan, also Kirby has done the same.
1. I said this already but I can’t see the images. Whenever I click the link I can’t see anything. I’m just going off of your word. If Kirby has never made more than 6 in character he won’t make more than 6 here.

2. I already disputed the more than 6 Kirby claim. A number bigger than 6.

3. Art Kirby’s clones only last a few seconds. Void has multiple ways to kill ghost Kirby and Over resist possession. I’m not going to post a link to every MegaMan boss fight ever. The Mega Man characters learn how to avoid boss patterns. Over would already have practice avoiding the abilities since he did that to defeat the bosses he stole the powers from in the first place.

1. I said this already but I can’t see the images. Whenever I click the link I can’t see anything. I’m just going off of your word. If Kirby has never made more than 6 in character he won’t make more than 6 here.

2. I already disputed the more than 6 Kirby claim. A number bigger than 6.

3. Art Kirby’s clones only last a few seconds. Void has multiple ways to kill ghost Kirby and Over resist possession. I’m not going to post a link to every MegaMan boss fight ever. The Mega Man characters learn how to avoid boss patterns. Over would already have practice avoiding the abilities since he did that to defeat the bosses he stole the powers from in the first place.
Why not? Also Kirby can dream of things and pull them into reality, so he can dream of any character than can one-shot or demolish OVER and its gg

Then Kirby creates a number bigger than the limit

In the few seconds they have he would have already been dead, also Kirby can just make a helper out of OVER so it's basically an Art clone but it lasts forever.
I doubt it just erases them, it seems to put a void under them and stick them in there, also Kirby can do the same when he gets OVERs powers. Avoiding Kirbys abilities? This is the first time they've ever met, so this is the first time he has ever scanned him.

Why not? Also Kirby can dream of things and pull them into reality, so he can dream of any character than can one-shot or demolish OVER and its gg
The image just doesn’t load. It’s a dead link, Over knows about this ability and if Kirby tries taking a nap then he’s is vulnerable. One shotting Over is something Kirby can already do and it won’t work because of Low Godly regen.
Then Kirby creates a number bigger than the limit
If Kirby has never made more than 5 clones of himself we don’t just assume he can make more than 5 clones of himself.
In the few seconds they have he would have already been dead, also Kirby can just make a helper out of OVER so it's basically an Art clone but it lasts forever.
I doubt it just erases them, it seems to put a void under them and stick them in there, also Kirby can do the same when he gets OVERs powers. Avoiding Kirbys abilities? This is the first time they've ever met, so this is the first time he has ever scanned him.
In character Over won't open with hax. the clone won't either. Over would use the ability first though since he has it for longer. Over has the intelligence of multiple geniuses and some character who have centuries of fighting experience among many others. He could likely think of a way to avoid Kirby's abilities. Especially since he already knows about the dangerous ones.

The image just doesn’t load. It’s a dead link, Over knows about this ability and if Kirby tries taking a nap then he’s is vulnerable. One shotting Over is something Kirby can already do and it won’t work because of Low Godly regen.

If Kirby has never made more than 5 clones of himself we don’t just assume he can make more than 5 clones of himself.

In character Over won't open with hax. the clone won't either. Over would use the ability first though since he has it for longer. Over has the intelligence of multiple geniuses and some character who have centuries of fighting experience among many others. He could likely think of a way to avoid Kirby's abilities. Especially since he already knows about the dangerous ones.
Dang, he can't stop it, *daydreaming (he can daydream while he fights as he does in Squeak Squad), so he one-shots OVER and dreams of any character that can stop his regen

But... he has. I've sent multiple links.

Kirby can dream of one that isn't in-character, also Kirby with OVERs powers doesn't need to be in-character, he can just spam hax, Is it in character? Give me any way that he can avoid Kirbys abilities, also Kirby is a literal baby and has been fighting for his and others' life ever since he was born

Dang, he can't stop it, *daydreaming (he can daydream while he fights as he does in Squeak Squad), so he one-shots OVER and dreams of any character that can stop his regen

But... he has. I've sent multiple links.

Kirby can dream of one that isn't in-character, also Kirby with OVERs powers doesn't need to be in-character, he can just spam hax, Is it in character? Give me any way that he can avoid Kirbys abilities, also Kirby is a literal baby and has been fighting for his and others' life ever since he was born
Kirby wouldn't know how to negate Over's regen or how it even works.

the links don't work

That assumes Kirby knows all of Over's abilities and by the time Kirby sees something that could actually kill Over then it would be too late for Kirby. Arceus covered this already. I don't think that tops a character with centuries of battle experience and the intelligence of multiple super geniuses.

Kirby wouldn't know how to negate Over's regen or how it even works.

the links don't work

That assumes Kirby knows all of Over's abilities and by the time Kirby sees something that could actually kill Over then it would be too late for Kirby. Arceus covered this already. I don't think that tops a character with centuries of battle experience and the intelligence of multiple super geniuses.
He would of after the first punch. I explained how he could have negated it

Then look in his profile

How would it be to late, there's more than one, so more Kirbys would be at work, and he'll automatically know all of his abilities, as he gets the future sight as well. Kirby is something he've never fought

Kirby would need to actually figure out to go invisible (which he never does) and he needs to eat someone to get their ability.

Over-1 would probably see that coming too.
Invisibility stone, he has all items (the owner of this post said that)

He can't do anything about it

He would of after the first punch. I explained how he could have negated it

Then look in his profile

How would it be to late, there's more than one, so more Kirbys would be at work, and he'll automatically know all of his abilities, as he gets the future sight as well. Kirby is something he've never fought
Over could teleport out of the way or go intangible to avoid it. Over knows Kirby can copy via contact so he would avoid Kirby's touch. Kirby wouldn't know how Over's regen works so he wouldn't know how to counter it. Also it a NLF to assume Kirby could make something that negates Low Godly regen since he has never shown to be capable of that before.

I did. I didn't see anything

Only 6 Kirby's at most and Kirby has experience dodging attacks from multiple clones. If Over kills Kirby before contact then Kirby wouldn't get precognition. If he analyzes Kirby he could easily use his extraordinary genius intelligence to think up counter and ways to avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back