• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (universe) revisions

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I believe I might've been wrong to scale fodder different. First off, for the monster they scale off of for destroying, that monster is 5-A. They're just scaled off of the calc for destroying diamonds of that size. They can also hurt bosses as helpers or while Kirby possesses them. And Knuckle Joe isn't much above them, if at all. Basically, just upgrade the fodder from 8-C to 5-A, as there's no way there's that much of a gap between them.

Second, I'm gonna try quantifying the size of Drawcia's Dimension later, if it won't be a bother.

I agree with this, but only for the fodder enemies during the mid/end-game and not the start of the game.

Er...you kinda one-shot Knuckle Joe at the start of the second level in the easiest game for Kirby Super Star...

Then i agree with the bosses, but still iffy for the fodders like Level 1 Waddle Dee because they are the Goomba of the game and it's like saying to scale them to 4-C because they are still much weaker than Mario.

Aight. So, first off, I have to update the Kirby respect thread. Instead of being scaled to just Dark Nebula, they're scaled to Dark Nebula, Dark Mind, King Dedede, and Drawcia turning Spectacle Space into paint within a very short time period, instead of just some stars. Spectacle Space is at the very least, galaxy sized, given its the painted version of Pop Star's galaxy and a bit beyond. The World of Drawcia is everything beyond that. You don't get to her Dimension until at the very end of the level. It seems to imply that Drawcia succeeded: she created her world made of paint. World in this case seems to be of the Universe case rather than planetary for obvious reasons. Her dimension that she controls to her whim suggests that as well, as she went after Kirby's dimension to transmute it to compliment her own. Drawcia's defeat instantly reversed everything, as soon as Kirby entered the Magical Paintbrush's portal.

I would agree with the Spectacle Space discussion, but we should wait for Azathoth opinion about it since i upgraded them in the past.

Fine for bosses, not fine for regular enemies

If I went by this same method, I would end up with every Castlevania monster at 4-C.

@Matt When normal mukes are 4-C, you know you have a problem. ovo

@Cal This seems okay I guess. Haven't actually played a Kirby games for like 2 years(Not for a lack of trying mind you) so yeah.

Also, I'd like to have another real small edition to the people on Dedede's level. They should have Multi-Stellar lifting strength, due to Dedede's MSS star stealing feat.

Drawcia's world seems fine to me.

I dunno about 5-A fodder stuff but given that other fodder has that feat it's fine, probably

The scaling seems ok

But for the size of Drawcia's dimension, can you link where you got this: "The World of Drawcia is everything beyond that."? As that is the most vital part of determining size, everything else doesn't really seem important or a bit too speculative for my taste, except for the idea that Kirby's dimension was not part of her's, which makes it sound like she comes from a pocket / alternate universe? In which case I'm not sure we can determine its size, outside of the at least galaxy sized part you mentioned.

This is the World of Drawcia. It comes directly after the Spectacle Space portion, and contains several "drawings" of cosmic things, like a diagram of the solar system. You don't go to her pocket dimension until the very end.

Bottom line, her goal was to create a world of paint. We see her succeed on galaxies, and the place far beyond that (as Canvas Curse has Kirby going further and further, from out of Dream Land to out of Pop Star to even out of Spectacle Space) is the World of Drawcia. Even the ominous music seems to imply that it has been corrupted (though that may be a bit speculatory for the music part).

I can't say I know much about Kirby, but if fodder has 5-A feats in general, then I suppose other fodder characters could scale if they've all demonstrated similar feats.

Not sure about Drawcia but the fodder feats and scaling seems fine.

Scaling notable fodder bosses and partners to 5-A is alright. Probably shouldn't do it for every enemy.

Drawcia seems to pretty clearly be 4-A, which is a fine supporting feat.

You sure you didn't mean to type 3-A instead of 4-A? ovo

Do you believe she did create her world of paint though, given that the World of Drawcia was still in Kirby's dimension until the very end of the level?

Can you at least grant me a "possibly 3-A", as there's enough potential evidence for world meaning faaaaar more than planet?

I'm perfectly ok with at least 4-A, possibly 3-A.

The true world, or Drawcia's painting, sure, but what she did to Kirby's world, in which she made it her world, is more likely to be Kirby's whole universe rather than anything else, as it already got to waaaaaay more than a galaxy.

iirc, Canvas Curse has Kirby go farther and farther beyond, level by level. After Spectacle Space, which is Kirby's galaxy, comes the world of Drawcia. Given ] that they didn't reach Drawcia's home dimension, it's reasonable to assume that's still Kirby's world. World normally refers to either planet or universe, and Drawcia already affected far more than one planet.

Isn't the whole point of spectacle space that Kirby is returning to his world? Because it's specifically a big deal due to being where Popstar and everything around it once was.

Nah. That's not the point. Because Kirby was on Pop Star for the majority of the journey. He had to find and defeat Drawcia, and had to go out of his galaxy to do it, and was horrified to find that stuff to still be paint. Kirby only returned to his world when the Magical Paintbrush made him after Drawcia Soul's defeat.

"Seeing Kirby, the witch flees to the sky, towards a weird vortex.

Kirby gives chase...into a world of paintings!"

This says the majority of the game is not in Kirby's universe.

Back