• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (universe) revisions

That seems like more solid evidence to justify Drawcia being Multi-Solar System (I don't saying that the one she have is bad) we should add that to her page, Kirby and MK can survive touch that or they die instantly?

So: Drawcia new information and hax, Kirby, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, DDD and MK resistance to that, Claycia gain at least time manipulation (although teared a hole in time/space sounds... beyond 4-A?) and resistance to time manipulation to Kirby and possibly MK for that and the Time world deep flash of Galacta Knight.

That for now, any comments?

I have a question, shouldn't all the helpers be ranked as Multi-Solar Sistem for being able to defeat DDD and MK? The calc of Knucke Joe is good and everything, but compare the pages of the helpers with the reasons why Bandana Dee is at that level.

Or a different key for they normal and Helpers.

Eficiente said:
I have a question, shouldn't all the helpers be ranked as Multi-Solar Sistem for being able to defeat DDD and MK? The calc of Knucke Joe is good and everything, but compare the pages of the helpers with the reasons why Bandana Dee is at that level.
Or a different key for they normal and Helpers.

The helpers defeating DDD and MK are outliers. Also, Bandana is MSS because he can overpower the hands of Dark Crafter

@Kirbyelmejor That's why I mention the different key, those helper are created by Kirby with a strength and durability superior to them as normal enemies, does that count?

Yeah. Outliers. Along with defeating Wham Bam Jewel, which is a large reason this thread exists. Also, Azzy never returned to this... ovo

"Kirby's not the only hero! Helpers can be heroes, too! We'll prove it in an all-star battle!" That does't sound like an outlier. Also, what's the point of creating a Helper or being a Helper if you can't, well, help. They have a very big limit on what they can or can't do being planet level.

But most importantly... Giving the crazy assumption that Helper to Hero will return in the next Kirby game, will we consider that an outlier too?

Bump 4 Azzy.

Like stated before, everything rode on if she succeeded or if she was going to succeed if Kirby didn't stop her, and it was confirmed that she did succeed.

A-are you patronizing me, Azzy? ovo. Jk jk. I kid. Anyway,

Dream Land isn't even a planet, let alone a galaxy. So "world" isn't referring to that. Also...

"Getup inspired by an unknown painting. The witch who wore it is said to have transformed the world itself into a work of art." — Drawcian Garb description • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe

Dream Land + Popstar, though. The wiki quote used for Spectacle Space being Popstar's galaxy even states that Dream Land and Popstar's transformation was her "world of paint".

Those two things vastly differ from each other. Drawcia in the ending wished for a world of paint, and she succeeded in it given descriptions of later games.

I want the Japanese translation of that ending...

What a Wiki says does't matter, the Japanese says it's the universe.

>I want the Japanese translation of that ending...

Working on that.

I have this thing and I can't translate it. Maybe there is a galaxy there, or just one star bigger than the others with similar formation of space around it, opinions?

Can I suggest then a "possibly 3-A" be added only to Drawcia and ignore that for now in Kirby's case?

Eficiente said:
Can I suggest then a "possibly 3-A" be added only to Drawcia and ignore that for now in Kirby's case?
I say she should be a 3-C, she was the one who turned Planet Popstar's galaxy into paint.

This thread seems to have been dealt with previously, so perhaps it should be closed.

Back