• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@M3X @Executor_N0 @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Mr._Bambu @Jasonsith

What do you think? Would holding back an attack from a Low 2-C character qualify as Immeasurable lifting strength? It seems unreliable to me, given that we have generally treated lifting strength as a separate quantity, due to extreme inconsistencies in fiction regarding this area.

@M3X @Executor_N0 @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Mr._Bambu @Jasonsith

What do you think? Would holding back an attack from a Low 2-C character qualify as Immeasurable lifting strength? It seems unreliable to me, given that we have generally treated lifting strength as a separate quantity, due to extreme inconsistencies in fiction regarding this area.
We separate striking strength and lifting strength, and if I remember correctly it was agreed that catching a punch did not scale to LS.

More importantly though, going by the same logic any Low 2-C character can output 4-D energy and as such has Immeasurable LS, which definitely doesn't work.

Yes, that is my view as well. It seems safest to scale the lifting strengths from other feats then.

We separate striking strength and lifting strength, and if I remember correctly it was agreed that catching a punch did not scale to LS.

More importantly though, going by the same logic any Low 2-C character can output 4-D energy and as such has Immeasurable LS, which definitely doesn't work.
Does this includes blocking beams, projectiles and strikes on that level?
Damage did consider the second one as valid for this purpose.

Yes, let's wait until the pages have been updated according to what has been accepted here.

Tell us here when you are done.

Also, I probably can use some help in rather basic clean-up.
As I've mentioned before, I said the Immeasurable LS stuff here out of a concern after some editing, and while I'm sorry and all, I don't think I'll have the time to update the rest of the profiles and fix what now is indeed a mistake (Aka, several characters got Immeasurable LS added and requires clean-up).

However, I know exactly which are affected:
From the category, everything alphabethically before "Leon (Kingdom Hearts)", aka, Larxene and anything prior is affected. Help on turning them back to Class M from this feat that was already accepted as Class M would be appreciated.

Also, I probably can use some help in rather basic clean-up.
As I've mentioned before, I said the Immeasurable LS stuff here out of a concern after some editing, and while I'm sorry and all, I don't think I'll have the time to update the rest of the profiles and fix what now is indeed a mistake (Aka, several characters got Immeasurable LS added and requires clean-up).

However, I know exactly which are affected:
From the category, everything alphabethically before "Leon (Kingdom Hearts)", aka, Larxene and anything prior is affected. Help on turning them back to Class M from this feat that was already accepted as Class M would be appreciated.
Done

Thank you for helping out. What, if anything, is currently left to do here then?

TheSmashorDidntDoAnything.jpg

I'd normally would appreciate help on the editing, but there's the application of some other CRTs while I'm on it, so I'd rather apply it myself to keep consistency on this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back