• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind & Kingdom Hearts General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!!!)

Healing and Regenerationn (Via stealing Kup Point)

This is on Yozora's profile and I think it should be removed. He only has it through stealing it from Sora and it isn't part of his Standard Equipment so he shouldn't have it. Additionally Kupo Coin was written wrong.

Summing up what the Power of Waking is capable of:

Conceptual Manipulation (type 2, the Power of Waking allows you to enter people's hearts)

Dimensional Travel (It allows you to go to other Worlds and even to the Final World which should be outside the Realm of Light)

Portal Creation (Sora created Portals while chasing the Lich)

Ressurection (It can bring people back from the dead)

Causality Manipulation (It can change the events of the past to some degree)

Time Travel (Sora used it to travel to the past)

Sleep Manipulation Negation (The Power of Waking was used by Riku to wake Sora up)

Intangibility (Sora is clearly intangible during many sections of the Re:Mind story)

Invisibility (Sora who traveled back into the past doesn't seem to be seen by the Guardians of Light while standing around them)

Possession (Sora took over his past self)

Possession Resistance Negation (Sora could simply take over his past self without him being capable of resisting or even noticing despite having a Resistance against Possession, this should be pretty much irrelevant though since he doesn't seem to be capable of possessing other people)

Resistance against Non-Physical Interaction (despite pretty much everyone having Non-Physical Interaction Sora who traveled back into the past simply phases through them)

Did I miss something or wrote something wrong?

So Sora, Donald, Goofy, Xblade Xehanort and Yozora are the only 3As ?

Everyone else gets bumped down to High 4C ?

LordWhis Xehanort with the X-Blade is the only true 3-A and every Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness (plus Donald, Goofy and Yozora) gets Possibly 3-A.

What ArkhamDC06 said.

We agreed before to wait for Re:Mind to show whether they scale at all or not, and we all know them scaling thanks to it is pretty blatant, and that's leaving at a side most of the cast getting 3-A from the Re:Coded stuff.

Why do Mickey and Riku scale to Sora at all ? They're much weaker than him.

Sora > Aqua >>> Riku > Mickey

Also I have started playing through re:mind and from what I've seen now there is no reason for anyone except Sora, Donald, Goofy and Xehanort to get 3A.

There seems to be a clear distinction between the past version of Sora you play as in the key blade graveyard and the future Sora who has defeated Xehanort. Sora even says he has beaten his Past self to Scala ad Caelum making it pretty blatant they are 2 different characters.

Besides if we accept the other characters scaling to 3A that would mean that Terranort is the top dog of the verse and stronger than Kingdom Hearts X-Blade Xehanort since the former stomped Sora, Terra and Ventus at the same while the latter lost to Sora, Donald and Goofy which makes absolutely no sense logically speaking.

There are still other AP revisions going on which should have priority.

LordWhis terra-Xehanort is beyond OP at this point but while i kind of like that, i don't see why he would be considered to be more powerful than X-Blade Xehanort. I mean ok, he stomped Sora and the others but they weren't exactly at their peak (especially Aqua who has defeated him alone before...ok Terra's spirit helped but she won) and for Terra/LW, they were more or less equals. Doesn't change the fact that he certainely is more powerful than the other SoD and Xehanort when he doesn't have the X-Blade though.

Nehz XZX What revisions (sorry i haven't followed the thread for a time) ?

@arkham: I mean based on the fact that currently we consider Sora, Ventus, Aqua, Donald and Goofy to be comparable since they all scale to each other.

Terranort > 3 of them > Kingdom Hearts Xblade Xehanort.

Funny thing about Terra-Xehanort is that he cannot even use his maxi potential because since he has Terra's heart inside him and Terra is of course not decided to let him do whatever he wants, he always risks to lose control. Hence why he's a low-ranked member of the Organization.

Then again, since Xehanort has the X-Blade and KH, he is stronger since he could have remake the entire universe. But outside of this, Terranort is above every other character (excpet the MoM maybe).

Played some more of Re:mind.

Is Mickey the top dog of the verse ? since he soloed all 13 xehanorts who should scale to EOS Sora, Donald and goofy and thus to EOS Xehanort.

His light also allowed Sora to seal the Kingdom Hearts.

I wouldn't say he exactly is the top dog (Xehanort without the X-Blade overpowered him in III with the Stopza spell, Terranort should be above and we'll have to wiat for it but from what we know, the MoM might possibly be the real top dog) but he's definitely at the very least in the top 10. Or top 8-6 more accurately.

I mean, Mickey got greatly empowered by Sora, so that would go to him if anything.

But yes, KH is one of those verses where there's no "actual" god tier, at least so far.

Isn't it possible Mickey somehow got much stronger between his fight with Xehanort and his fight against the 13 xehanorts ? People keep shooting up in power all the time in Kingdom Hearts. Or he could have been in some crazy rage mode. Also Xehanort did beat Mickey with a hax technique...

LordWhis said:
Isn't it possible Mickey somehow got much stronger between his fight with Xehanort and his fight against the 13 xehanorts ? People keep shooting up in power all the time in Kingdom Hearts. Or he could have been in some crazy rage mode. Also Xehanort did beat Mickey with a hax technique...
Considering that the spells of Mickey and Xehanort visibly struggled with each other for a short amount of time, it was at the very least not solely hax.

The simple fact that Xehanort's spell was powerful enough to overpower Mickey's Ultima's spell (wich is clearly not hax) shows that it wasn't hax (at least not completely) and that he's stronger than Mickey at least in magical might. Though he still had to struggle so Mickey is clearly in the top tiers of the verse.

At this pace with the CRTs, chances are the KH group will have to actually drop everything in a pertty big CRT after the forum move.

Bobsican said:
At this pace with the CRTs, chances are the KH group will have to actually drop everything in a pertty big CRT after the forum move.
That might be the case.

What's all this about the forum move? I went inactive for a while and saw tons of people talking about it once I came back. Is there a thread about it anyone could link me to or could it just be explained here?

Is Oathkeeper better than Classic Tone ? I know its state are lower but from what I understand, double form is supposedly really OP ?

I'm struggling against the data bosses with Classic Tone, if I switch to Oathkeeper will it be easier ?

Classic Tone isn't that good, then again, I never managed to get all the Classic Kingdom games, so I can only tell from it seeming to be an slower variant of Favorite Deputy to be used more defensively, and well, to say the least, while it can do a good damage output, it lags too much, often enought for the opponent to escape the combo and get back to pressure you.

Oathkeeper is a pretty good Keyblade, actually bringing competition to the Ultima Weapon, Double Form may not increase the situation gauge as fast as you would think, but the damage output and pretty great dodging and blocking options back it up pretty well.

I prefer Oblivion for Data fights, Dark Form does better against a single target than Light Form, which is best when against a crowd of enemies, as we can see with the combo finisher.

Thanks

I will try the data battles with Oathkeeper. I definitely get what you say about enemies escaping combos, that happens to me a lot. I think I got a bit too excited by CT's stats to realize its other flaws.

I don't really have the energy to replay the entire game twice just to get Oblivion.

Back