• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts General Discussion Thread I: Unity

To the point that the Fortellers think of the Player as the equivalent of their rival, Aced thought of him as a threat to him not his group unlike in the canon , and one of the weaker Fortellers stated he needed to get serious to beat the Player, after he could barely stand after fighting the other Fortellers.

So it does very well seem the Player as of the current retcon of the events is roughly comparable to the Fortellers before the events of Union X, which occur after the events of the Keyblade War and became immensely superior to when he fought the Fortellers. So it's safe to say he scales to a "Serious" Forteller, but I wouldn't neccessarily say a "Full-Power" Forteller, at least until Union X ends.

Doesn´t the Player in Union X is another character in canon to the one in X?

Well, there´s a chance they just forgot the time it was seen before, or it just got stronger enought to be noteworthy.

The creator of kingdom hearts said that Kingdom hearts is canon to Disney.

Thoughts ?

It does lead to the obvious problem that we know different Disney verses are connected such as Tarzan, Frozen and Tangled ?

But even if KH isn't canon wouldn't the connections between these verses still be canon ? That would completely mess up time as that would mean KH1 happened years after KH3 as Tarzan would have been an infant during KH3 but he was already grown up in KH1. Also that would mean at least 3 years passed between Tangled world and frozen world.

The last one can be explained by time moving differently in worlds as hinted by lion king world but-

1. Tarzan world in KH1 would still have to be set after tangled world in kh3 since Tarzan wasn't even born during the events of tangled. The only solution to this would be if the king and queen of arendelle somehow accidentally went back in time.

2. This would mean that people are travelling in between worlds which would mean all characters involved would have knowledge of different worlds and gummi ship technology which is very strange though admittedly not impossible as Gepetto did have knowledge of gummi ships.

Thoughts ?

Edit: Descendants is allegedly canon too.

Bump.

Also, there are important threads at the OP for the series that need input.

Obviously the KH is canon to Toy Story thing would only be limited to it, as there´s really nothing that supports the same for other movies (even if some really could with no problem in timeline, like Big Hero 6, Monsters Inc., etc.)

And making KH to Descendants canon, while possible, actual stuff is needed for such thing to be accepted on the site, as much as I would like it just being so.

And then again, because the "actual" quotes regarding KH being canon to Toy Story contradict each other, they are dismissed in the site as of now, unless there´s another direct quote of Nomura/Pixar that I´ve missed.

Problems with both Zeus' TK and scaling things to the Kingdom Hearts. But tbh i really don't wanna have to debate it, i'm already at odds with ever over one square series

I mean, the series could easily be upgraded to tier 2 with some more statements regarding the size of worlds, among other things, but I get your point.

Elsa? She will just be rated as Unknown, and she hardly has any actual feats beyond scaling to Marshmallow or one shooting a Heartless.

Still better than Winnie the Pooh, however.

Well she actually kind of does have other stuff we could use . Larxene uses her Ice Powers to make an Ice Palace that they outright couldn't break out of . Sora, after leaving Arendelle calls Elsa's Ice powers the strongest he's ever encountered.... Considering he outright fought the Ice Titan at the beginning of the game that should say something.

Then she was considered strong enough to join the Darkness' for the Keyblade Graveyard fight by Larxene... But I don't know if I could even hope to put her that high for now...due to the site's ruling on scaling ... But it is something to note.

I mean, scaling Jack Sparrow to High 4-C via Luxord not taking him lightly was denied.

I still feel like the rule is still weird, like, it assumes that they are nerfed so they don't break it, yet when someone like Maleficent appears, who has no reason to do that, is also assumed to be nerfed, which is fallacious overall let alone them being capable to fight each other in such places without Sora and company having to rearrange their power or stuff like that.

As for Elsa, Jiminy also claims that she has the best ice magic they have ever seen so far.

Back