• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Fighters vs Street Fighter

The universes class under three different variables:

Variable 1: Team KoF vs Team SF, where God-tiers are NOT included (Orochi clan, Igniz, and Those from the Past, etc. on the KoF side; serious Cody, Oni, Gill, Oro, etc. on the SF side.).

Variable 2: Team KoF vs Team SF, God-tiers included.

Variable 3: No holds barred free-for-all. Which character do you think stands on top in the end?

BrainSWord74 said:
1) KoF, majority of KoF chars is stronger than the majority of SF ones.
2) SF, because of Ingrid and Gill.

3) Ingrid.
Lol how do you forget Oni with those 2? Also there are more God tiers in KOF than SF. I didn't mention The Sacred Treasures, Ash/Dark Ash, Saiki and his goons, Igniz and Orochi and his goons. Verse is an amalgamation of all of the bosses and travels within different universes and timelines. And Shun'ei is his counterpart, they should stomp.

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
BrainSWord74 said:

3) Ingrid.
Lol how do you forget Oni with those 2? Also there are more God tiers in KOF than SF. I didn't mention The Sacred Treasures, Ash/Dark Ash, Saiki and his goons, Igniz and Orochi and his goons. Verse is an amalgamation of all of the bosses and travels within different universes and timelines. And Shun'ei is his counterpart, they should stomp.
I never forgot Oni lol, Gill and Ingrid are just more powerful than him. And Ingrid does the same Verse does.

BrainSWord74 said:
BrainSWord74 said:

3) Ingrid.
I never forgot Oni lol, Gill and Ingrid are just more powerful than him. And Ingrid does the same Verse does.
Stronger than Oni? Nah, only in that godforasken manga that ignores all consistency and durability where Evil Ryu is somehow comparable to Oni which is absurd. In the game he's the strongest of the bunch but that canon supposedly went out the window. Ingrid to my knowledge is the true holder of the Psycho Power, nothing was said about her being a collective of entitites and even if that were the case Verse isn't alone, Shun'ei is his counterpart. The KOF verse has gone beyond earthly deeds and entities now. I don't see how SF has any chance now of winning.

BrainSWord74 said:
BrainSWord74 said:

3) Ingrid.
Stronger than Oni? Nah, only in that godforasken manga that ignores all consistency and durability where Evil Ryu is somehow comparable to Oni which is absurd. In the game he's the strongest of the bunch but that canon supposedly went out the window. Ingrid to my knowledge is the true holder of the Psycho Power, nothing was said about her being a collective of entitites and even if that were the case Verse isn't alone, Shun'ei is his counterpart. The KOF verse has gone beyond earthly deeds and entities now. I don't see how SF has any chance now of winning.
I'm not talking about the UDON comics, Gill won't be able to one shot Evil Ryu and Oni at the same time obviously, but he is still more powerful than Oni alone. Gill has never used his true power against anyone yet, and he has split the ocean in half with just a mere thought, he can control elements, cause a meteor rain of these different elements and can resurrect himself without limitations in every instance he dies. Plus Ingrid's quote to Urien from Capcom Fighting Evolution prooves that even Ingrid herself knows how much of a threat Gill could be, and that's the reason why she didn't let Gill to appear in the Pandora crossovers. Yea, I forgot about Verse, so, Verse > Gill. But Ingrid is still stronger. She has created a lot of powers, controls the time, space and solar energy.

BrainSWord74 said:
I'm not talking about the UDON comics, Gill won't be able to one shot Evil Ryu and Oni at the same time obviously, but he is still more powerful than Oni alone. Gill has never used his true power against anyone yet, and he has split the ocean in half with just a mere thought, he can control elements, cause a meteor rain of these different elements and can resurrect himself without limitations in every instance he dies. Plus Ingrid's quote to Urien from Capcom Fighting Evolution prooves that even Ingrid herself knows how much of a threat Gill could be, and that's the reason why she didn't let Gill to appear in the Pandora crossovers. Yea, I forgot about Verse, so, Verse > Gill. But Ingrid is still stronger. She has created a lot of powers, controls the time, space and solar energy.
...the comics is exactly where this feat happened though lol. And well... if that's the case then Gill should get an upgrade since that sounds higher than what I've seen of him and from the looks of that it does sound as if he could beat Oni. In what sense is Ingrid stronger? Also stronger than Gill or stronger than Verse (I'm thinking the former)? And to what degree does she control create things? Context is important here... Saiki can control time to a certain degree and Orochi controls nature and the elements and is intangiable. Verse is an extraterrestrial being that caused a distortion between space and time and brought back many beings like Orochi, Saiki, Ash, etc. cause of it and brought back people from different universes and can travel to them.

BrainSWord74 said:
...the comics is exactly where this feat happened though lol. And well... if that's the case then Gill should get an upgrade since that sounds higher than what I've seen of him and from the looks of that it does sound as if he could beat Oni. In what sense is Ingrid stronger? Also stronger than Gill or stronger than Verse (I'm thinking the former)? And to what degree does she control create things? Context is important here... Saiki can control time to a certain degree and Orochi controls nature and the elements and is intangiable. Verse is an extraterrestrial being that caused a distortion between space and time and brought back many beings like Orochi, Saiki, Ash, etc. cause of it and brought back people from different universes and can travel to them.
In Capcom Fighting Evolution, Ingrid is the new character who never appeared before, and the CFE manual that I bought with the game itself explains her origins, and it is stated that she has created such powers as Psycho Power, Soul Power etc and controls space and time, and she played the role in the SF's storyline sometimes. She also was the one who sent Pandora to the Earth in SFxT to see how people will react to it. That is actually a very big power factor.

So basically you're saying she's non-cano and that you're not using main storyline feats? And that you are using game mechanics from a crossover game as a reason too? Lol. We have rules against this dude...

So basically you're saying she's non-cano and that you're not using main storyline feats? And that you are using game mechanics from a crossover game as a reason too? Lol. We have rules against this dude...
Which game mechanics? And she wasn't suppossed to be canon, but after SFA3 MAX was released she became canon.

Ingrid was confirmed by the capcom developlers to be Not Cano, also It will be almost impossible for the street fighters to defeat Orochi because of his immortality (Types 1 and 4) and his soul-stealing ability. Orochi is also stronger than Verse, because the strongest characters could only seal him, while Verse was defeated and the entities inside him were freed.
E.Orochi

Dark649 said:
Ingrid was confirmed by the capcom developlers to be Not Cano, also It will be almost impossible for the street fighters to defeat Orochi because of his immortality (Types 1 and 4) and his soul-stealing ability. Orochi is also stronger than Verse, because the strongest characters could only seal him, while Verse was defeated and the entities inside him were freed.
E.Orochi
It wasn't stated Ingrid is non-canon, it's just stated she is from Capcom Fighting Evolution because she debuted there, and even Capcom themselves mentioned her in one of their videos, meaning she is canon, otherwise they wouldn't even have thought about her. And Orochi is slightly stronger than Urien, who is Top 4 in SF.

BrainSWord74 said:
Orochi is slightly stronger than Urien, who is Top 4 in SF.
Slightly?, Urien is Low 7-C+, while Orochi is at least High 7-A, there is a big difference between the two.

Dark649 said:
BrainSWord74 said:
Orochi is slightly stronger than Urien, who is Top 4 in SF.
Slightly?, Urien is Low 7-C+, while Orochi is at least High 7-A, there is a big difference between the two.
Just because this site says Urien is Low 7-C+ doesn't mean he is Low 7-C+. This site overrestimates or underestimates a lot of characters. Urien after kidnapping Li-Fen threatened the Interpol to destroy two American continents with his bare hands once it touches his G-Project, Chun-Li had to make a way to him through stealth. Urien has the upper hand against Orochi when it comes to his direct brutality and blasting here and there, but Orochi has the upper hand when it comes to the long war, since he is far a lot spiritual and full of KIs with more potentials and outputs, therefore he knows when to take the max from Urien and blast back´╗┐. 60% Orochi and 40% Urien. There isn't a big gap between them.

If you have the source and images of these statements then show me, Urien might have said this to only induce fear on the interpol and Multi-Continent Chun-Li is inconsistent.

Dark649 said:
If you have the source and images of these statements then show me, Urien might have said this to only induce fear on the interpol and Multi-Continent Chun-Li is inconsistent.
Urien wasn't even the one who said it, it was the analysis and Illuminati's message to Interpol. It is from Capcom S.Africa.

Dark649 said:
Feats>Statements, then again link me to the source.
Lol it wasn't a statement, as I said, the analysis prooved that further. And it is in the Capcom S.Africa's manual book that the friend of mine has, which I've seen and translated Urien's bio, and it really said about the massive Urien's threat. And don't say such things as 'if there isn't that info on the Internet, then it is automatically a lie", because fighting games' storylines has never really been well-explained in the games themselves and you can't understand what is canon or not, except for some very few fighting games.

If you are upset over Urien current tier, you can create a content revision thread with the translated scans and manual books, implying why his tier should be higher.

Dark649 said:
E.Orochi
Incorrect, as an amalgamation of many entities including Orochi (who was later sealed with ease in KOF 14), Verse is stronger. And he'll be coming back as well as a part of this saga. The only thing Orochi has going for him is his immortality which brings him back again in becoming relevant to the storyline. But he's otherwise very unimpressive for a deity and time after time he gets defeated and sealed over and over again until enough energy is gathered to revive him with the use of a catalyst. Also no entity with great power such as Igniz or Saiki has tried killing Orochi as he's not been present and is being used, sealing him isn't the only way of defeating him, otherwise saying that only the 3 sacred treasures can beat him would be a NLF as we know Orochi is dependent of the Earth and nature.

As for BrainSWord74 I was referring to Pandora factor which is a game mechanic but yeah it's also a part of the storyline but again... it's a crossover unrelated to the actual SF series. And actually... you can get most of the main storyline canon by using the main characters storylines in the game and any other character endings that coincide with theirs and cause no inconsistencies. Also "once it touches his G-Project" meaning it hasn't and it's all speculation at this point, so it's pointless. Jinpachi was stated that he would destroy the world in Tekken 5 if he wasn't stopped but guess what, that didn't happen. It was similar with Tekken 6 and Azazel.

There is still the fact that Awakened Saiki fought all the teams and stated that the fighters were not good enough to satisfy him, Evil Ash who was stronger than the latter was defeated by a time paradox, while Verse was defeated by the teams.

Dark649 said:
E.Orochi
Incorrect, as an amalgamation of many entities including Orochi (who was later sealed with ease in KOF 14), Verse is stronger. And he'll be coming back as well as a part of this saga. The only thing Orochi has going for him is his immortality which brings him back again in becoming relevant to the storyline. But he's otherwise very unimpressive for a deity and time after time he gets defeated and sealed over and over again until enough energy is gathered to revive him with the use of a catalyst. Also no entity with great power such as Igniz or Saiki has tried killing Orochi as he's not been present and is being used, sealing him isn't the only way of defeating him, otherwise saying that only the 3 sacred treasures can beat him would be a NLF as we know Orochi is dependent of the Earth and nature.
As for BrainSWord74 I was referring to Pandora factor which is a game mechanic but yeah it's also a part of the storyline but again... it's a crossover unrelated to the actual SF series. And actually... you can get most of the main storyline canon by using the main characters storylines in the game and any other character endings that coincide with theirs and cause no inconsistencies. Also "once it touches his G-Project" meaning it hasn't and it's all speculation at this point, so it's pointless. Jinpachi was stated that he would destroy the world in Tekken 5 if he wasn't stopped but guess what, that didn't happen. It was similar with Tekken 6 and Azazel.
Pandora isn't just a game mechanic, it is the box which was sent from space by Ingrid. And it would've been illogical if Ken would've sent the Pandora Box or Lars, but since this is Ingrid, it makes sense. It's just one of the facts that prove how strong is Ingrid. And that's not the same thing, because Jinpachi and Azazel wouldn't BUST the entire world with a single attack, they will just destroy everyone and everything throughout the time, unlike Urien.

BrainSWord74 said:
Dark649 said:
E.Orochi
Pandora isn't just a game mechanic, it is the box which was sent from space by Ingrid. And it would've been illogical if Ken would've sent the Pandora Box or Lars, but since this is Ingrid, it makes sense. It's just one of the facts that prove how strong is Ingrid. And that's not the same thing, because Jinpachi and Azazel wouldn't BUST the entire world with a single attack, they will just destroy everyone and everything throughout the time, unlike Urien.
It seems you don't know much about the game then, cause PANDORA MODE is a game mechanic, everyone who knows the game knows this. Also who is talking about Lars or Ken here? Lol, you're bringing unrelated and irrelevant statements here. It is still a crossover game and they are not canon to their original series. The only basis you have so far is SFA 3 MAX which is cool and all... but there isn't a lot of info about her. But sure, she definitely sounds like one of SF's god tiers. Still don't think she's stack up to Verse and Shun'ei though, they have more feats going for them. Also yeah the Tekken bosses would have, Jinpachi was already causing natural disasters in the landscape they were fighting in and his ending evidences a worldwide catastrophe. I can't say the same for Azazel but it took a world war to awaken him just to be defeated.

Dark649 said:
There is still the fact that Awakened Saiki fought all the teams and stated that the fighters were not good enough to satisfy him, Evil Ash who was stronger than the latter was defeated by a time paradox, while Verse was defeated by the teams.
Incorrect. He didn't fight all the teams, he fought the Hero team led by Elizabeth but yes, he remained completely unscathed just like his servants before him. As for Evil Ash, I honestly think he is stronger than Orochi and warrants a tier 6 rating, I mean he had Awakened Saiki, Iori, Chizuru and Ash's powers and now imagine absorbing Kyo as well? The only problem he had was the continuous struggle between Ash and Saiki for control of that body which didn't allow to showcase his true abilities. But honestly? Almost anyone would have been defeated by that time paradox heh. Also it doesn't matter that Verse was defeated by a team because that team had SHUN'EI who I mentioned is his counterpart and is quite powerful as well. And he was the one to have brought back Ash from being erased from the time paradox.

It seems you don't know much about the game then, cause PANDORA MODE is a game mechanic, everyone who knows the game knows this. Also who is talking about Lars or Ken here? Lol, you're bringing unrelated and irrelevant statements here. It is still a crossover game and they are not canon to their original series. The only basis you have so far is SFA 3 MAX which is cool and all... but there isn't a lot of info about her. But sure, she definitely sounds like one of SF's god tiers. Still don't think she's stack up to Verse and Shun'ei though, they have more feats going for them. Also yeah the Tekken bosses would have, Jinpachi was already causing natural disasters in the landscape they were fighting in and his ending evidences a worldwide catastrophe. I can't say the same for Azazel but it took a world war to awaken him just to be defeated.

Lol, I know everything about SFxT, but while you are talking about the game mechanic known as the Pandora Mode, I'm talking about the Pandora Box which was sent from space to the Earth by Ingrid. She not just travels in space and time, but also controls them. And I just brought examples that if Ken or Lars would've done that then I wouldn't even have thought about this game, but it makes sense that the goddess Ingrid did that to see how characters will react to it. And Jinpachi caused the natural disasters not in the whole world, not even in the continental level.

And he was the one to have brought back Ash from being erased from the time paradox.
It's interesting that Ash was brought back along with Gaidel, Igniz, Krisalid (My main), Rugal and possibly Goenitz, Zero and Saiki. For the weakened Orochi, it did not ended well, no one of his clan came to save him from being sealed again, i think he will return to fight the future reincarnation of the three sacred treasures, though Gaidel might try to resurrect him again.

but note that Kof has a ton of High-7As Akuma is 6-C in shin form Oni is stronger but to what extend is unknown plus he is MHS+ while from what i see Kof are MHS and I think Orochi has that immortality type 4 but again who gave it himself via godhood if so people just need to overpower him to win or RD but the problem is that there are't many High 7-As in SF but there isn't only one 6-C either

BrainSWord74 said:
Lol, I know everything about SFxT, but while you are talking about the game mechanic known as the Pandora Mode, I'm talking about the Pandora Box which was sent from space to the Earth by Ingrid. She not just travels in space and time, but also controls them. And I just brought examples that if Ken or Lars would've done that then I wouldn't even have thought about this game, but it makes sense that the goddess Ingrid did that to see how characters will react to it. And Jinpachi caused the natural disasters not in the whole world, not even in the continental level.
I made a clear distinction between the 2... I'm aware of Pandora and it's relevance to the storyline but GUESS WHAT? It's still a crossover noncanon game. Also she controls them to what degree? You're being completely vague here. Also re-read what I said, I only mentioned he was causing natural disasters in the environment not to a worldwide scale, he would destroy the world only if he was not stopped (gradually most likely). It would probably be the same with Azazel.

As of now, you have nothing to work with in regards to Ignrid in Street Fighter since there is very known about her. I'm sure she's pretty strong but I want to know and not speculate.

Dark649 said:
And he was the one to have brought back Ash from being erased from the time paradox.
It's interesting that Ash was brought back along with Gaidel, Igniz, Krisalid (My main), Rugal and possibly Goenitz, Zero and Saiki. For the weakened Orochi, it did not ended well, no one of his clan came to save him from being sealed again, i think he will return to fight the future reincarnation of the three sacred treasures, though Gaidel might try to resurrect him again.
Krizalid is your main? Have you no dignity you heartless fiend! Using a broken character lol. I think you're talking about K' maybe. Orochi's servants are all dead mate, the other living heads do not like or follow him like Yamazaki and Gaidel. Also Gaidel resurrect him? Lol, I think you meant Goenitz who awakened the Riot of the Blood in Leona to kill Gaidel for refusing to cooperate with Goenitz in reviving Orochi.

Krizalid is your main? Have you no dignity you heartless fiend! Using a broken character lol.
I mainly use his suppressed form (Profile here, feel free the fix the possible mistakes) and K', he might be balanced like Geese in the next King of Fighters, also the possibility of his resurrection depends on how many persons that wanted to use his powers (Like Saiki) or other motives (Like Goenitz) were trapped by Verse, so likely low.

BrainSWord74 said:
There is no speculation, she has the time traveling powers and reality manipulation. That's more than enough.
To what extent though is just speculative and again... there isn't much info to her in SF.

Dark649 1st form Krizalid only makes one appearnce though and it's not really available other than through hacks and maybe console system. I'm gonna fix some mistakes for sure, he is definitely not High 7-A, especially when being compared to the likes of Igniz. K' defeated him and did most of the fighting, the rest of his team don't compare... especially Shingo, the Dan of the game lol. And Verse will be revived or better yet come back through other means, in a different form most likely. Also would you mind changing the verse's name to it's full name? It's kinda bugging me a bit lol.

Back