• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Fighters 15: Kim Kaphwan Stamina, Attack Potency & Lifting Strength Additions

The KOF 15 writers have BLESSED my boy Kim with some BANGER feats in his story section!

It probably would've been best to post this thread tomorrow at an earlier time but I just finished reading his story and I couldn't wait till then!

Here are the feats!

- Kim was crushed by logs without injury.

- Kim lifted and carried boulders from a mountain's base to it's summit.

- Kim fought a bear for 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!

- Kim snatched fish with his bare hands while waist-deep in freezing river rapids during the dead of winter.

- Kim and Gang-il's (Kim's Taekwondo master) shouting cleared all of the clouds around the surrounding mountains!

All of these feats are in the Kim Kaphwan section of the team stories so you just have to click on it (the first feat is in the first section while the next 3 feats are in the second section and the last feat is at the very end of the story): https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/teams/#tab21 ]

Additionally, It's mentioned in the Bellamy interview section of Kim's profile that his master Gang-il can roll boulders down a mountain and that Kim can train for a full 24 hour period on his days off which is consistent which him being able to fight a bear for 3 days straight: https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/characters/characters_kim.php ]

No upgrades to the verse to my knowledge but it's nice to have these feats regardless.

This is how the stamina, attack potency and lifting strength sections of Kim Kaphwan's profile will be revised if my changes are accepted:

Attack Potency: Small City level+ (Kim and Gang-il's shouting cleared all of the clouds around the surrounding mountains, Comparable to other KoF participants)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (He can lift and carry boulders up to a mountain's summit, Comparable to Gang-il, who can push boulders down a mountain, Should be comparable to his pupil Chang, who wields a large iron ball and shackle as a weapon)

Stamina: Superhuman, He can fight for 24 hours on his days off and fought a bear for 3 days straight, can fight even while heavily injured.

Thoughts?

Agree: 3 (SamanPatou, Tonygameman, Lonkitt)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Now there's a period of 48h that has to pass from the creation of a CRT to its application, so you have wait a little more.

Now there's a period of 48h that has to pass from the creation of a CRT to its application, so you have wait a little more.
Huh?

I didn't know that rule existed until now.

I've gotten revisions applied to pages faster than that in the past with content moderator approval.

But I'll take your word for it since your an administrator.

I guess I'll just have to wait until Wednesday to apply my revisions.

It's sort of recent, made to prevent flash threads that would be opened and closed very quickly.
Because some people (rightfully) complained about some threads that were closed even before they had time to see and argue the proposals.
48h just give everyone the chance to notice the thread.

Yes, I'm a little fed up with fgs right now after all the SF6, so I'll work on other things for awhile, then I'll start researching kof.

Yes, I'm a little fed up with fgs right now after all the SF6, so I'll work on other things for awhile, then I'll start researching kof.
Now that all of the edits are done this thread can be closed now.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Back