• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As highlighted in the newest episode, it is mentioned that demons can distinguish things humans can barely understand, such as blood type, sickness, and genes:
0074-012.png

I believe this is information analysis.

Also, Daki has a form of Restricted Flight (most likely through her sashes which can separately fly on their own):
0074-006.png
0074-007.png
0074-008.png
Okay, interesting. The Information Analysis seems pretty limited and not very useful for combat though but I guess it's worth a mention.

"Limited Information Analysis" and "Limited Flight" seem fine to apply then.

Should Daki get Stealth Mastery? Tengen made a comment in chapter 72 about how well the demon in the Entertainment District can avoid detection and speculated based on that that said demon is an Upper Moon. In chapter 73 Daki managed to appear behind Zenitsu and not get noticed until she spoke up with Zenitsu describing her sound as being quiet. Tanjiro describes Daki as having a faint smell in chapter 75 and only noticed her after he went and left the place.

Recognizing that Zenitsu is a Demon Slayer after hitting him once might serve as a potential intelligence feat for Daki.

I've also noticed that in chapter 73 Daki detects Inosuke approaching even though the room's walls seem to be soundproof enough to not let the sound of Daki questioning Makio through but I'm not sure if and how much that really counts for anything. Likewise Inosuke only feels that something is weird in the room but can't tell what the situation is in the room though Inosuke made a comment about how wearing a kimono dulls his senses, so there is that. During Inosuke's chase Daki's sash apparently didn't make enough sound to be detected by anyone other than Inosuke, so that might count for Stealth Mastery as well.

Last edited:
Muzan, Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza and Nezuko's profiles all also mention something about demons having Enhanced Senses though it all has something to do with demons being able to smell blood and poison. Also, we might want to give Tengen Stealth Mastery since he managed to approach Tanjiro and Inosuke without them noticing until he spoke up in chapter 75.

Should Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza, Hantengu, Daki and Muzan get Fusionism?

Enmu, who possesses a lower level of flesh manipulation than the ones mentioned above, can fuse with a train, turning the entire locomotive into his blood, flesh and bones

@Nehz_XZX ayo congrats on the promotion btw

Enmu, who possesses a lower level of flesh manipulation than the ones mentioned above, can fuse with a train, turning the entire locomotive into his blood, flesh and bones
Any input on this?

Reading chapter 77, the parhelion rainbow technique Tanjiro uses makes use of twists and turns, and the better the vision of his opponent, the more likely they'll see afterimages. All the demons that have encountered this technique so far have indeed seen afterimages meaning that they should possess a greater sense of sight.
I think this is could be used as additional justification for enhanced senses on all demon profiles

Last edited:

@Nehz_XZX ayo congrats on the promotion btw
Any input on this?

Reading chapter 77, the parhelion rainbow technique Tanjiro uses makes use of twists and turns, and the better the vision of his opponent, the more likely they'll see afterimages. All the demons that have encountered this technique so far have indeed seen afterimages meaning that they should possess a greater sense of sight.
I think this is could be used as additional justification for enhanced senses on all demon profiles
@Nehz_XZX @Armorchompy @Crabwhale @DemonGodMitchAubin

What do you think about this?

I'm not sure about Fusionism but Muzan does in fact already have that with the justification of Lower Moons displaying this. It says something about trains which presumably refers to Enmu but at what point did a demon fuse with a mansion? Does it refer to the connection Kyogai has with his mansion? That wouldn't make too much sense since that mansion quite certainly didn't display any demon traits and did just fine in the sunlight.

I interpreted that as it being more effective on those with good eyesight and not that it only works on those with good eyesight but I guess it does indicate that Daki probably has good eyesight and combined with demons hunting in the night we have pretty good indications for their eyesight.

I've also noticed more stealth feats for Tengen in chapter 76 where he sneaks up on someone with a kunai and then vanishes from the room before that person can turn around. Based on that scene we might also want to add a kunai to his Standard Equipment. Also, I've discovered something else about Daki's profile that might need to get changed which would be her justification for Transformation. I don't recall her transforming into an obi and I'm pretty sure that the speaking obis we encounter in the manga and anime are detachments from her. Her being able to transform into a demon is also nonsense since being a demon isn't something that you can turn on and off, so I assume that this refers to her being able to switch between her appearance as a demon and her Warabihime guise.

Edit: Actually, based on chapter 77 Tengen is presumably carrying a lot of kunais instead of just one with him.

Last edited:
Okay. That seems to make sense to me. What still needs to be done here then?

The changes that still need to be applied in my opinion are:
  • Changing Spider Demon Mother's Above Average rating for her intelligence to just average due to a lack of evidence.
  • Adding that oirans are distinguished by their skills in the traditional arts to Daki's intelligence rating which should be notable since she had multiple highly successful oiran identities. Possible addition of recognizing that Zenitsu is a Demon Slayer after hitting him once as an intelligence feat for Daki.
  • Applying Enhanced Smell to all demons since they can smell things like blood and poison well and can use that to differentiate between more or less nutritious blood types.
  • Replacing Daki's Dimensional Storage with Sealing since she doesn't have a pocket dimension for storage as far as we are aware.
  • Limited Information Analysis for all demons for being able to tell details like blood type, sickness, and genes.
  • Limited Flight for Daki for being able lift herself and someone else up for some time. Her detached sashes also seem to fly to some extent.
  • Stealth Mastery for Daki since Tengen considers her good at avoiding detection and she managed to appear behind Zenitsu and not get noticed until she spoke up. Zenitsu and Tanjiro described Daki as having a quiet sound and faint smell respectively and Tanjiro only noticed Daki being near Koinatsu after he left. Likewise Inosuke only feels that something is weird in the room but can't identify what exactly is going on in there despite later being able to sense Daki's sash through the roof and walls later. During Inosuke's chase Daki's sash apparently didn't make enough sound to be detected by anyone other than Inosuke.
  • For senses that are enhanced other than smell we have demons hunting in the night, Daki detecting Inosuke approaching even though the room's walls seem to be soundproof enough to not let the sound of Daki questioning Makio through and even recognising him when he attacks her detached sash while also apparently knowing how good he looks under his mask, and the high effectiveness of the Parhelion Rainbow afterimage to the point where she sees herself decapitating said afterimage with the narration making it a point to mention that the technique is more effective on those with good eyesight.
  • Stealth Mastery for Tengen for sneaking up on Tanjiro and Inosuke who have Enhanced Smell and Touch respectively and later sneaking up on someone with a kunai and then vanishing from the room before that person can turn around.
  • The addition of several kunais to Tengen's Standard Equipment.
  • Daki's justification for Transformation should be changed to just her being able to switch between her appearance as a demon and her Warabihime guise.
On a side note, could anyone tell me where Tengen's hearing being better than Zenitsu's (that's what Tengen's profile says) comes from? If it is better than Zenitsu's he should also be able to hear people's thoughts and get Telepathy for that.

Last edited:
That should work

Also i'm still waiting for the rest of Twelve Kizuki profiles (like Kaigaku, Nakime, Gyokko, and Gyutaro for Upper Moons and Enmu for Lower Moons)

• Changing Spider Demon Mother's Above Average rating for her intelligence to just average due to a lack of evidence.
  • Adding that oirans are distinguished by their skills in the traditional arts to Daki's intelligence rating which should be notable since she had multiple highly successful oiran identities. Possible addition of recognizing that Zenitsu is a Demon Slayer after hitting him once as an intelligence feat for Daki.
  • Applying Enhanced Smell to all demons since they can smell things like blood and poison well and can use that to differentiate between more or less nutritious blood types.
  • Replacing Daki's Dimensional Storage with Sealing since she doesn't have a pocket dimension for storage as far as we are aware.
  • Limited Information Analysis for all demons for being able to tell details like blood type, sickness, and genes.
  • Limited Flight for Daki for being able lift herself and someone else up for some time. Her detached sashes also seem to fly to some extent.
  • Stealth Mastery for Daki since Tengen considers her good at avoiding detection and she managed to appear behind Zenitsu and not get noticed until she spoke up. Zenitsu and Tanjiro described Daki as having a quiet sound and faint smell respectively and Tanjiro only noticed Daki being near Koinatsu after he left. Likewise Inosuke only feels that something is weird in the room but can't identify what exactly is going on in there despite later being able to sense Daki's sash through the roof and walls later. During Inosuke's chase Daki's sash apparently didn't make enough sound to be detected by anyone other than Inosuke.
  • For senses that are enhanced other than smell we have demons hunting in the night, Daki detecting Inosuke approaching even though the room's walls seem to be soundproof enough to not let the sound of Daki questioning Makio through and even recognising him when he attacks her detached sash while also apparently knowing how good he looks under his mask, and the high effectiveness of the Parhelion Rainbow afterimage to the point where she sees herself decapitating said afterimage with the narration making it a point to mention that the technique is more effective on those with good eyesight.
  • Stealth Mastery for Tengen for sneaking up on Tanjiro and Inosuke who have Enhanced Smell and Touch respectively and later sneaking up on someone with a kunai and then vanishing from the room before that person can turn around.
  • Daki's justification for Transformation should be changed to just her being able to switch between her appearance as a demon and her Warabihime guise.
Looks good to me
On a side note, could anyone tell me where Tengen's hearing being better than Zenitsu's (that's what Tengen's profile says) comes from? If it is better than Zenitsu's he should also be able to hear people's thoughts and get Telepathy for that.
That was never stated or suggested before so I think that statement should be removed

That was never stated or suggested before so I think that statement should be removed
Okay, in that case we can remove that from Tengen's justification and replace that with some of his actual feats like for example hearing what goes on in underground tunnels while he is aboveground.

Last edited:
@Armorchompy @Crabwhale @DragonGamerZ913

What do you think about this?

Okay, I've made the changes. For now I've left demons in general with only Enhanced Smell instead of Enhanced Senses since only the hunting in the night part would be too vague as a justification in my opinion. Daki however retains Enhanced Senses through her feat of detecting Inosuke and being able to remember that he is beautiful, being hinted to have excellent eyesight due to the narration bringing that up and Tanjiro Parhelion Rainbow working really well on her as well as having access to a third eye through Gyutaro's Eye.

Tell us here when this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back