• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the Calc's been accepted, we can go ahead and discuss who it would actually scale to.

Inaba was stated to be 2x-3x weaker then Ohma, in terms of raw power. I'm going to assume 2x would be a good option to lowball here.

So Ohma= At least 2x the calc value.

Ohma didn't grow in (Physical) strength, from BOS to Round 1, so all of his previous opponents should scale.

Kaburagi Koji (Medicine Man) Somewhat downscales. While clearly weaker than Ohma, he was capable of damaging him.

Lihito was capable of matching Ohma in power, even implying he was physically stronger than him, in raw strength

Lihito and Sawada are shown to be comparable with eachother.

Unconditioned Hatsumi was able to fight against an injured Advance Ohma. (Peak Hatsumi would still be high tier, as usual)

Chiba was able to draw blood from Hatsumi with a glancing blow.

Bando was stated to be capable of one-shotting Hatsumi with a single Arm Whip, and could take multiple hits from him. It's debatable of Bando scales higher, as he did force Hatsumi into Peak Condition after his fight.

Hanafusa, while significantly weaker than Bando, was still capable of harming him with his bone blades and his other body modifications.

These are characters that could reasonably scale, if we don't scale them to anything higher. Though there are likely others I've missed.

Alright, so I'm going to go ahead and add what characters scale to Karo's 9-A+ value.

Karo: His Whale Burial technique yields this much energy.

Saw Paing: Can endure a direct Whale Burial to the chest and continue fighting.

Rei: While physically weaker than Karo, he was still able to somewhat damage Saw Paing.

Nezu (?): His kick was described as "heavy" by Rei, implying he thought it was powerful. Though he was one-shotted, it is important to note that His lapse of composure made him unable to use his full strength.

Adam: Directly stated to have comparable trunk muscles (and thus comparable striking strength) to Karo.

R1 Cosmo: While significantly weaker, He was acknowledged by Adam to be strong, and could visibly stagger him with his blows.

Other notes on scaling.

8-A

I would suggest that the "Low 7-C" rating for HIGH tiers should be removed. As stated previously, I disagree with the notion that other fighters would scale to Kiozan's Raging Vigor.

Nikado Ren (Not mentioned in the OP) should scale to 8-A: He was confident in his ability to kill Meguro, with Julius even assuming he was enough to restrain him.

OTHER

Kaneda and Himuro don't really have any solid scaling to the 8-A or 9-A calculations in Asura, at least to my knowledge. Because of this, it might simply be prudent to just rate them as 9-B, via Himuro being capable of tanking out several Guardians while injured.

Ah well, we'll get it some other time.

I'm not sure if Kurachi Karugo can scale to Sekibayashi but Cosmo's teacher had some presence in Omega with Narushima. What position would they be in?

Also from how it looks, I think we got pretty much everyone
They're at least higher than Jose who is A lister, making them comparable to Rihito in Omega. Jose is a Fist of the Seeker character during part 2 of the comic, and portrayed as mid tier. Narushima, Kurachi and Karugo are comparable since they all could damage Mentaro. All Fist of the Seeker character profile could be Omega A lister too.

They're at least higher than Jose who is A lister, making them comparable to Rihito in Omega. Jose is a Fist of the Seeker character during part 2 of the comic, and portrayed as mid tier. Narushima, Kurachi and Karugo are comparable since they all could damage Mentaro. All Fist of the Seeker character profile could be Omega A lister too.
We’re handling Omega scaling in a separate revision, so let’s not get too in the weeds with that until we tackle it.

though that doesn’t sound wrong, based on my limited knowledge of FOTS

Figured I'd bring this up here.

Bando should be scaled to Hatsumi at Peak Conditioning somewhat. In terms of durability.

He was able to survive one of Hatsumi's moves when he was at Peak Condition through his inhuman bone flexibility dulling the impact. So his durability would, while not solidly, somewhat scale to Hatsumi at Peak Condition. Should be something like a "9-A, likely 8-A with bone shit" or whatever. 9-A because he scales above Inaba's calc, since he fought an unconditioned Hatsumi who did fight against Advance Ohma who was injured after his fight with Sekibayashi.

The 9-A scaling from the calc I made should also preferably be reflected in the OP.

It would only apply to blunt force attacks, yeah. Piercing attacks can still do damage, like Hajime's bone blades.

Though, in such a case, it may not be a solid rating and more just a resistance to blunt force attacks, akin to Luffy, who can resist blunt attacks much stronger than himself but not scale to said stronger attacks.

Why do we regard this as an earthquake?
Ugarik has long doubted this.
Not only is the earthquake radius too small, which is contrary to the earthquake rules. But it has never been called an earthquake and we have no evidence that it is one.
ycVp67zSxfU.jpg

Much literal weaker character than Wakatsuki are shown creating legitimate small scale earthquakes with their strikes such as Dongcheng.

Also I don't wanna call Ugarik irrelevant but he isn't even active anymore, let alone him having all the say in a situation since multiple calc members have accepted the earthquake method.

In the description of Liu's techniques, it is explicitly stated that he sends vibrations through the air. It's not an earthquake. Moreover, we cannot use the earthquake formula when the radius is so small.

But the most important thing is that there is no evidence that this is an earthquake. No one marked it. Didn't call him that. You have nothing to refer to.

Nik take your ass elsewhere with your own personal agenda and views. This calc and method was accepted, end of discussion. If you disagree then make a CRT, don't cry here in a thread about the scaling of the verse that you literally ruined.

Not wasting my time with ya.

Nik take your ass elsewhere with your own personal agenda and views. This calc and method was accepted, end of discussion. If you disagree then make a CRT, don't cry here in a thread about the scaling of the verse that you literally ruined.

Not wasting my time with ya.
Why do you allow such rude tons in messages? Don't you start complaining to the interlocutor in every discussion that he talks to you arrogantly?
I have given you the facts why the calculation is invalid. You just leave.

Who else has messed up the verse)

Why do you allow such rude tons in messages? Don't you start complaining to the interlocutor in every discussion that he talks to you arrogantly?
Not being rude or aggressive, just being honest.

yeah because me leaving is totally on the same level as Inaba scaling to R2 Ohma lol.

Not being rude or aggressive, just being honest.

yeah because me leaving is totally on the same level as Inaba scaling to R2 Ohma lol.
Excellent double standards.

I hope you don't turn the verse back into an incomprehensible mess, where the fighters have a thousandfold difference in strength

Excellent double standards.

I hope you don't turn the verse back into an incomprehensible mess, where the fighters have a thousandfold difference in strength
Projection doesn't suit you Nik but I understand that you feel bad for the current dog-shit profiles full of wonky scaling, grammar mistakes for days and giving us work by fixing the mess you've made.

But it's cool, I forgive you since you must feel pretty bad.

...The thread is about who scales to who or what. Not the values themselves.
"
The new calculations

So previously all of the shaking feats in the Kenganverse were dismissed with the Vibration method. However that's wrong for various reasons, which are explained here. Aside from the blatant statements and feats from Liu, using the Vibration method going off of the reason that "there are machines irl which can shake buildings." those are not superstructures such as the Kengan Annihilation Dome and the Purgatory Dome, the latter being located in a literal Volcano.

The previous calculations have been updated and accepted, so the earthquake method is good to go. Using this method gives us a solid 8-A (479.09 tons) feat from a base dying Ohma. That essentially wraps it up for Ashura calculations as the next thread will be dedicated to Omega scaling."

I'm literally quoting part of the thread.Is this still off topic?)

Projection doesn't suit you Nik but I understand that you feel bad for the current dog-shit profiles full of wonky scaling, grammar mistakes for days and giving us work by fixing the mess you've made.

But it's cool, I forgive you since you must feel pretty bad.
No, Gin, I remember how the first comments after the revision were "Finally someone is putting things in order after Gin", and you were not lazy and replied that it hurt you)

"
The new calculations

So previously all of the shaking feats in the Kenganverse were dismissed with the Vibration method. However that's wrong for various reasons, which are explained here. Aside from the blatant statements and feats from Liu, using the Vibration method going off of the reason that "there are machines irl which can shake buildings." those are not superstructures such as the Kengan Annihilation Dome and the Purgatory Dome, the latter being located in a literal Volcano.

The previous calculations have been updated and accepted, so the earthquake method is good to go. Using this method gives us a solid 8-A (479.09 tons) feat from a base dying Ohma. That essentially wraps it up for Ashura calculations as the next thread will be dedicated to Omega scaling."

I'm literally quoting part of the thread.Is this still off topic?)
Bro

That's just an introduction to our currently accepted stats so that Gin can format the OP and thread

The main point of the thread is to discuss the scaling.

Bro

That's just an introduction to our currently accepted stats so that Gin can format the OP and thread

The main point of the thread is to discuss the scaling.
Full scaling from a feat that is being questioned. There is no reason why this cannot be discussed here.

Anyway I'll take the words of the calculation team members who accepted the calc and method used over Nik's own personal preference. Calc is fine till someone makes a separate CRT, not entertaining this any longer.

I believe you're misunderstanding what's being said in the OP Nik, just because a calc is provided, or brought up in the OP doesn't mean it holds relevance over what's being discussed, or proposed in the thread itself. This thread seems to be primarily discussing scaling from the newly accepted calc, it isn't discussing the calc itself, the value of the calc could be changed and the discussion would remain the same since it isn't specifically based around that calc, rather it's based around the characters scaling from said calc.

If you wish to address the calc itself then make a separate thread for it, derailing this one isn't helpful nor productive.

Pretty much what Deceived said. I also made a 9-A calc which heavily effects scaling for the verse and yet we aren't here discussing the actual math itself, just who does and doesn't scale to it.

Back