• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Funnily enough, the moment I leave the wiki and return is the moment the profiles were essentially ruined beyond belief, ranging from scaling issues, spelling issues for days and overall extremely poor formating.

Since there's a lot going I'll be tackling 2 subjects for today. Fixing the scaling for Ashura characters and the key issue.

The new calculations

So previously all of the shaking feats in the Kenganverse were dismissed with the Vibration method. However that's wrong for various reasons, which are explained here. Aside from the blatant statements and feats from Liu, using the Vibration method going off of the reason that "there are machines irl which can shake buildings." those are not superstructures such as the Kengan Annihilation Dome and the Purgatory Dome, the latter being located in a literal Volcano.

The previous calculations have been updated and accepted, so the earthquake method is good to go. Using this method gives us a solid 8-A (479.09 tons) feat from a base dying Ohma. That essentially wraps it up for Ashura calculations as the next thread will be dedicated to Omega scaling.

The God Tiers

God Tiers of Ashura will be scaled to Low 7-C from Ohma's Advance Multiplier which amplifies his strength and AP by 5x as stated by a knowledgeable doctor. This gives us a yield of 2.49 kilotons. The God Tiers are as follows, those who possibly scale will get a possibly instead of a flat out rating.

Advance Ohma (The Advance increases his strength by 5x.),

Removal Raian (Traded blows with Advance Ohma, stated to be as strong as Wakatsuki.)

Kuroki Gensai (Stomped Base Ohma and overwhelmed Advance Ohma, took a Demonsbane X Advance from Ohma with only a broken arm. Due to how refined his strikes are, they hit with greater force than Gaolang and Wakatsuki.)

Kanoh Agito (Matched Kuroki for an extended amount of time, and even overwhelmed him at times.)

Wakatsuki (Alongside Julius, Wakatsuki is physically the strongest combatant in the Annihilation Tournament. Stomped Base Ohma and is stated to be able to stomp Muteba. His strikes are 5x above Ohma's durability.)

Julius Reinhold (Equal to Wakatsuki and has a larger frame.)

Gaolang (Stands at the pinnacle of striking, overwhelmed Kanoh Agito with his blows and made him feel fear. Pushed Kanoh to the edge prior to his match with Kuroki.)

Possibly Hypnotized Rei (Fought and inflicted minor damage to Kuroki.)

Possibly Fallen Demon Kiryu (Fought against Kuroki Gensai and managed to break his fingers.)

Sawpaing skull durability should scale. Via being stated to be more durable than Gaolang’s strikes.

Gozo’s durability should downscale, via enduring blows from Waka.

High Tiers

Characters who are comparable to Round 2 & above Base Ohma. These characters will be scaled directly to or above Kiozan's Ragging Vigor which is a 4x multiplier, giving us a value of 1.91636 Kilotons (Low 7-C.) and this wouldn't be an outlier either as this rating is still below what the God Tiers scale to.

The characters that would scale would be the following.

Round 2 & above Restrains Unleashed Ohma (Vastly superior to his Round 1 self, fought against Base Raian and shook the Kengan Dome.)

Base Raian (Overwhelmed Restraints Unleashed Ohma and fought Mokichi.)

Mokichi (Fought and overwhelmed Base Raian.)

Post Adam Cosmo (Fought against Restrains Unleashed Ohma, and defeated Akoya.)

Akoya (Stomped Haru and physically overwhelmed Cosmo.)

Kiozan should scale via severely harming Seki.

Meguro should somewhat scale via inflicting damage on Muteba.

Kiozan’s raging vigor should receive a 4x multiplier. Boosting him to Low 7-C via that move. Should scale to Seki’s durability, as he endured the attack and stood up moments later.

Muteba (Toyed around with Meguro, beat Hells Angel Sekibayashi.)

Hells Angel Sekibayashi (Fought Muteba and severely damaged him.)

Hatsumi Sen (Defeated Wakatsuki in the past but this is implied to be a weaker version of Wakatsuki. Spared against Restrains Unleashed Ohma and fought briefly against Kanoh.)

Okubo (Fought against Round 1 Agito before getting overwhelmed.)

Mid-Tiers

Karo and Adam should scale to Karo’s Whale Burial feat (9-A+). Karo for performing the feat, and Adam for possessing comparable trunk muscles.

Hammer of Burma just scales to the calc we have for it (8-C). No one scales to Hammer of Burma, so it’s a unique value.

The key issue

Gee I'm not really even sure how this **** up happened. Someone seems to have fused all of Ohma's Ashura keys together despite this not being the case and quite literally contradicted in the Manga. Prior to round 2, Ohma was a lot weaker due to the curse that his Tokita Niko placed on him. With this curse undone, Ohma went from way below Fang Level to outright shocking him.

So he needs to go back to having a separate key for his R1 self and his 2 & beyond keys.

Last edited:
This seems pretty solid, I agree with everything.

A point about scaling though.

If Seki is scaling to 8-A. Then so should Kiozan. Seki didn't get any stronger between rounds, and Kiozan was capable of dealing significant damage to him. Even briefly causing him to "black out" after a single kick.

Hmm I'll add him into the OP then.
Alright cool.

So if that's the case, should we consider what the value of Raging Vigor would be? Considering it's stated to be 4x stronger than his normal sumo charge. Which would, I think, put him at low 7-C using that move.

That value of this would only scale to Seki's Durability and Kiozan's AP, but it's worth noting if we accept the multiplier.

If we accept the Advance multipliers and the like I see no reason as to why the Raging Vigor multiplier would not be accepted as well.

Alright cool.

So if that's the case, should we consider what the value of Raging Vigor would be? Considering it's stated to be 4x stronger than his normal sumo charge. Which would, I think, put him at low 7-C using that move.

That value of this would only scale to Seki's Durability
I have great trouble believing in that considering Seki took it head on while a simple kick momentarily knocked him out.

I have great trouble believing in that considering Seki took it head on while a simple kick momentarily knocked him out.
I mean a point-blank kick to the head will always be easier to knock someone out with than a blow to the chest, especially when he was seemingly caught off guard by it.

considering Kiozan only used Raging Vigor when he was “bloodlusted” and it was stated to be the strongest blow Seki had ever received, it would be scaling above his kick by a good margin regardless, so I don’t see why 4x is too out of the realm of possibility.

Fair enough. I suppose God Tiers would scale above that.
God tiers are already scaling to 5x, so it wouldn't really change what values there scaling to, I don't think. Tho it's nice supporting evidence for low 7-C.

The value would IMO, mainly go to Seki's durability (For enduring the blow and getting back up) and Kiozan's AP using that specific move. Seki having dura above most high tiers is consistent with him being called "One of the most resilient of all fighters" so it lines up with how he's portrayed in the manga itself.

Fair enough, although my main question is would that scale to the other 8-A fighters?
I don’t think so, personally.

the majority of the damage Muteba did to Seki was done via targeting weak points, such as prior injuries, his inner ears, eyes and heart Which could all still be done even if his AP was below Seki's (Maximum) Durability.

I don't think there's a reason to scale anyone else to Raging Vigor either. Since nobody else tanked or even interacted with the move aside from Seki.

Also, one minor thing about scaling.

Saw Paing's skull durability should scale to god tiers.

Gaolang stated that Saw Paing has the hardest skull in the human race meaning at minimum it would be more durable than Gaolang's skull.

This is consistent with the fact that Saw Paing can take blows that are above his body's durability with his head, and keep fighting. As seen here

Low 7-C skull durability 🗿
yeah lol.

Saw Paing, based on Gaolang's statements, should be able to take headshots from god tiers n shit. I think that's pretty consistent with his portrayal and statements. Rei couldn't even scratch his skull, and was forced to spam Fa Jin to negate its durability, so it's pretty clearly a good deal above anyone in his tier.

Eh I wouldn't say scales to, I'd say below since it's stated to be hard as steel, which Rihito can rip apart and Kuroki can leave holes in much thicker hunks of steel.

I mean, Gaolang's statement should override the steel statement, especially considering Gaolang has actually fought Saw Paing in the past.

It's pretty common in fiction for someone to compare something that's durable to steel. That doesn't mean that's where its durability caps.

Sure, what's an earthquake? I only see the birds flying but no movement in the stadium or similar effect as seen in the Waka vs Julius clash

Would Ohma R3-Finals be much stronger than his Advance R2 version? Because I remember that Ohma defeated Ranjo Advance who on base had beaten Haru who is physically superior to Akoya.

Sure, what's an earthquake? I only see the birds flying but no movement in the stadium or similar effect as seen in the Waka vs Julius clash
The kanji is the same used for shaking sound effects, it's like Wakatsuki's own feat in Omega.
Would Ohma R3-Finals be much stronger than his Advance R2 version? Because I remember that Ohma defeated Ranjo Advance who on base had beaten Haru who is physically superior to Akoya.
Perhaps since he gains better control of his Niko Style and the curse placed on him by Niko is slowly removed.

Wouldn't that mean that Ohma Without Niko's Curse is much stronger than Raian Removal who was comparable to his Advance version of R2?

Ohma at the end of the fight was dying and Raian had used up much of his stamina, so I don't see a problem with Ohma from Round 3 onwards being superior to his Advance R2/Raian Removal version, since he was able to beat a guy equivalent to his Advance R2 version in just his base state.

The values themselves have already been accepted, but it's good to get the scaling hashed out here before we do any mass changes.

What feat are we scaling people below the High tier too? Or is that being handled in a separate revision.

Whose having problems with the scaling? It's all in the OP.

Maybe I just haven't been paying attention to any relevant debate going on rn so I don't know the issues anybody has with scaling.

Back