• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan revision (attempt number 2)

That same Chiba, even in peak omega conditioning(when his progress since the Annihilation Tournament was stated) was declassified by Ryuki

Surface Area is a very basic thing, why do I need to baby you through the idea

But you said that killing such a creature with a harpoon is not what 9 tiers usually do, so it should work. Karo fought his KE and was able to kill him using a harpoon and brute force.

That same Chiba, even in peak omega conditioning(when his progress since the Annihilation Tournament was stated) was declassified by Ryuki
By the way, Ryuki was beaten by an extra, who was then easily defeated by Chiba, which suggests that the low tier are scaled

What makes you say that? Kaneda is able to scale up to Hatsumi, who in base was destroying Ohma at the start of the series(this is ohma 10 years after Demonsbane's feat) without any problems
Literally an entirely different version of Kaneda. You are talking about Omega Kaneda and Omega Hatsumi, which are NOT comparable to each other.
Your hard shell does not become weaker from your condition
Kinda does for Hatsumi. If you say it doesn't, you're insinuating Chiba is physically comparable to Kanoh, who peak Hatsumi can take hits from, which does not make sense.

Hatsumi wasn't at peak condition there.
Hatsumi was taking the fight with Kanoh to a new level in terms of techniques, they play a fundamental role in Sen's art, he has developed his anticipation and attack skills to the extreme - but it still has no effect on his original physical stats such as durability(I hope you don't mean conditioning such as morale or physical, as that just doesn't make sense in terms of durability)
Why is this scaling not the case? Damage from blows is different, in Kengan literally almost every character has comparable stats to other characters, throughout the manga we are shown and told that technique and skills are a character's most important weapons in battle, Ohma due to his improvement and understanding of Niko-style was able to crush Raian at the end of the fight without having a chance before(he was in worse condition than Raian himself, which only reinforces what I'm saying), I can give you an obvious example:
Sekibayashi is a fighter who was capable of some degree of grappling from Advance Ohma, which puts Tokita on a similar level to him, while fighting on equal footing with Muteba, who has enough power to tank Wakatsuki's strikes.This same seki also defeated Saw Paing twice, it turns out that in a rough chain even Meguro would be able to hold his own against Wakatsuki, Hatsumi or similar fighters for a while, everything also hinges on the compatibility of the fighters and their technique in the first place

Gonna be straight with you Lil bruh but your method of scaling was already rejected:

No, Kengan characters are not all relative in physical statistics. No, we will not be scaling them in relativity to each other based on guesswork.

Gonna be straight with you Lil bruh but your method of scaling was already rejected:

No, Kengan characters are not all relative in physical statistics. No, we will not be scaling them in relativity to each other based on guesswork.
I haven't read the thread in full, please explain briefly why

Literally an entirely different version of Kaneda. You are talking about Omega Kaneda and Omega Hatsumi, which are NOT comparable to each other.
Is this a different version just because it's a sequel? Just because it's a fighting manga doesn't mean that any character is much stronger than their past self. Especially when it comes to martial arts.

We have no indication that Kaneda has become stronger, but we do know that Hatsumi has.
Kinda does for Hatsumi. If you say it doesn't, you're insinuating Chiba is physically comparable to Kanoh, who peak Hatsumi can take hits from, which does not make sense.
You compare different degrees of damage, but the less damage there is. These characters are in the same league in terms of physical attributes. This does not mean that they are equal, but they are comparable.

Chiba punches the extra, who defeats Ryuki. Ryuki literally loses to a fighter who is not even close to the guys from KaT.
Ryuki lost not because his durability dropped 10,000 times, but because he was in bad condition and couldn't use all his skills

I haven't read the thread in full, please explain briefly why?
Because there are clear differences in physical power between characters to the point that having them all scale in relativity to each other literally would not make any sense.

Is the basic explanation, you can read the thread for further elaboration on this stance.
I'm a little confused about your point about Kaneda and Hatsumi's omega, in your opinion Hatsumi has gotten weaker or what?
Not what I meant, no. Hatsumi and Kaneda both got stronger in comparison to their Asura selves by the time of Omega, and wouldn't scale relative to their Asura selves.
I just laid out why this is so, I don't understand what's wrong with my method and examples
1. Please compile your thoughts into a single post. Quoting multiple of my posts in different messages makes it difficult to keep track of things. Please, and thank you.

2. Your post is quite long, and I will need time to address it in full.
Is this a different version just because it's a sequel? Just because it's a fighting manga doesn't mean that any character is much stronger than their past self. Especially when it comes to martial arts.

We have no indication that Kaneda has become stronger, but we do know that Hatsumi has.

You compare different degrees of damage, but the less damage there is. These characters are in the same league in terms of physical attributes. This does not mean that they are equal, but they are comparable.

Chiba punches the extra, who defeats Ryuki. Ryuki literally loses to a fighter who is not even close to the guys from KaT.
Ryuki lost not because his durability dropped 10,000 times, but because he was in bad condition and couldn't use all his skills
Refer to the previous thread in which this method of scaling was already rejected. We aren't repeating a dead topic.

Because there are clear differences in physical power between characters to the point that having them all scale in relativity to each other literally would not make any sense.

Is the basic explanation, you can read the thread for further elaboration on this stance.

Not what I meant, no. Hatsumi and Kaneda both got stronger in comparison to their Asura selves by the time of Omega, and wouldn't scale relative to their Asura selves.

1. Please compile your thoughts into a single post. Quoting multiple of my posts in different messages makes it difficult to keep track of things. Please, and thank you.

2. Your post is quite long, and I will need time to address it in full.

Refer to the previous thread in which this method of scaling was already rejected. We aren't repeating a dead topic.
I'll read the thread and reply tomorrow

If I do not agree with your position, I can raise this topic again. Considering that now there is a person with the same point of view.

Ya'll hush up with this scaling shit. The reason half our Kengan threads are such ass is cuz ya'll keep trying to tackle 10 ******* things at once.

Can we please just finalize calcs? please? just get the whale value and any other potential feats evaluated, and THEN we can discuss scaling in a future revision.

Ya'll hush up with this scaling shit. The reason half our Kengan threads are such ass is cuz ya'll keep trying to tackle 10 ******* things at once.

Can we please just finalize calcs? please? just get the whale value and any other potential feats evaluated, and THEN we can discuss scaling in a future revision.
Aight.

We've covered absolutely all the useful AP verse calculations.
True, there is also the feat of Kuroki, who makes a statue of God, and Murobuchi, who breaks a truck, but we do not know how many blows these feats took.

IF mid tier characters downscale to 8-A, then the calculation with the sperm whale will be supportive

By the way, we have a new calculation where the Kengan dome trembled from the scream of Saw Paing. Can we even use this as an AP?

ngl, using that for AP would be stupid. His screams are never shown to have any inherent AP value to them, even when he's directly yelling next to the announcer/in the stands/ otherwise in areas where there would be...obvious damage, from someone shouting with any semblance of supernatural force.

Using that as a feat to actually scale to anyone would be silly.

ngl, using that for AP would be stupid. His screams are never shown to have any inherent AP value to them, even when he's directly yelling next to the announcer/in the stands/ otherwise in areas where there would be...obvious damage, from someone shouting with any semblance of supernatural force.

Using that as a feat to actually scale to anyone would be silly.
Nevertheless, the building shook.
I myself don’t think that this should affect anything. But if it only scales up to that, then why not

The building shaking in that instance shouldn't scale to anyone. It shouldn't even be a supporting feat.

Shaking the building through physical force is one thing, since we know that directly translates to AP and thus is a metric to measure power.

But shaking a building via shouting loudly? At best, that's just limited sound manipulation for Saw specifically. There's no indication that his shouts can deal physical damage to anything, nor that they would scale to his own physicals, or anyone else's.

The building shaking in that instance shouldn't scale to anyone. It shouldn't even be a supporting feat.

Shaking the building through physical force is one thing, since we know that directly translates to AP and thus is a metric to measure power.

But shaking a building via shouting loudly? At best, that's just limited sound manipulation for Saw specifically. There's no indication that his shouts can deal physical damage to anything, nor that they would scale to his own physicals, or anyone else's.
You do not understand. Now any person who spoke with Saw Paing and survived is at level High 8-C

You could just treat the shout shaking the arena as PIS. If you really want to list it as something, it's sound manipulation.

So discounting the whale feat, which I assume is being discarded/altered, and the Saw Paing stuff, I think the calculations in the OP, alongside earlier calculations from Azontr and others, should be enough for AP, yeah?

Can't really think of anything else that would be worth calcing.

I want some member of the crew to appreciate Haruo's feat of shaking the building by walking. This gives an 8-C+.

The feat of the sperm whale remains in the form of support if we scale the characters to 8-A, but that's another topic for discussion

The Worm protects the world from the Connector.
Does this make the connector High 6-A, 5-B or 3-A?

Back