• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan revision (attempt number 2)

I agree with both calculations,the Kengan-verse should really be scaled to levels 8-A and above.I'd also like to do a speed revision,leaving most of the verse at supersonic+ and upgrading the fastest characters to hypersonic at the expense of Terashi's feat. Terashi's eyes themselves are based on Fist's Eye, whose reaction speed was not enough to see Arashiyama's throws, as well as Kiozan's dash, which even in its peak form was weaker than (much less slower than) Tokita's base form.

Я согласен с обоими расчетами, Кенган-вселенная действительно должна быть масштабирована до уровней 8-А и выше. Я также хотел бы пересмотреть скорость, оставив большую часть куплета на сверхзвуковом+ и улучшив самых быстрых персонажей до гиперзвуковых за счет подвига Тераши. Сами глаза Тераши основаны на Глазе Кулака, чьей скорости реакции было недостаточно, чтобы видеть броски Арасиямы, а также рывке Киодзана, который даже в своей пиковой форме был слабее, чем базовая форма Токиты (намного медленнее, чем).
@NikHelton What do you think about that?

Why shouldn't the data from both blogs add up? You calculated the energy to fragment the crater, but the boulder itself was also badly damaged.
Make a crack in a stone =/= its frag.

The most we can do is calculate the volume of cracks and add to the crater

Oh shit, here we go again.

Updating calculations for the verse:

-Ohma destroys a boulder - 8-C (0,96 Tons of TNT);
Pixel scaling seems largely inflated. Disagree
Is he seen tanking the full sperm whales GPE ? I don't really know about this scaling to him, its like me beating a bear with a spear and scaling to that bear, I don't really agree with it.
Sure, although I don't really know if they shaked it.
Don't people normally assume 5 seconds ? Disagree I think.

Is he seen tanking the full sperm whales GPE ? I don't really know about this scaling to him, its like me beating a bear with a spear and scaling to that bear, I don't really agree with it.
Not really a valid example, since a bear is far smaller than the sperm whale we see here, and the spear on its own wouldn't provide enough force to completely pierce through such a large target. Karo's power physically has to contribute to beating it in one way or another, so he has to scale.

Not really a valid example, since a bear is far smaller than the sperm whale we see here, and the spear on its own wouldn't provide enough force to completely pierce through such a large target. Karo's power physically has to contribute to beating it in one way or another, so he has to scale.
I disagree, I don't think you need 130292 megajoules of force to send a spear through a massive whales head (I'm assuming that's how he killed it).

What you think is wrong 😃

especially since the 8-B part of the calc isn't GPE, but Kinetic Energy, so Karo not scaling to the whale despite the whale having to scale to its own Kinetic Energy to not tear itself to shreds would be weird lmao.

The calc is also flawed because it assumes the sperm whale can move at the same speed as a normal sperm whale. The GPE also wouldn't scale to the guy because it assumes the sperm whale is falling at peak velocity even though its in the ocean.

I disagree, I don't think you need 130292 megajoules of force to send a spear through a massive whales head (I'm assuming that's how he killed it).
Do you have any idea how thick that skull would be? Or how difficult it would be to even properly throw a spear underwater? I don't believe you quite understand how this works.

Do you have any idea how thick that skull would be? Or how difficult it would be to even properly throw a spear underwater? I don't believe you quite understand how this works.
Again, this is all calculatable. The GPE of the whale is not the way to go.

The calc is also flawed because it assumes the sperm whale can move at the same speed as a normal sperm whale. The GPE also wouldn't scale to the guy because it assumes the sperm whale is falling at peak velocity even though its in the ocean.
We have no other assumption to make when assuming the speed of the sperm whale. We don't have access to studies that have a calculation pertaining to how the speed of a sperm whale swimming relates to its size, so we can only resort to the default studied speed of a sperm whale.

Unless you have another assumption to make, or another way to calculate its speed, then this is all you have to work with.

We have no other assumption to make when assuming the speed of the sperm whale. We don't have access to studies that have a calculation pertaining to how the speed of a sperm whale swimming relates to its size, so we can only resort to the default studied speed of a sperm whale.

Unless you have another assumption to make, or another way to calculate its speed, then this is all you have to work with.
Going with a extremely highballed calculation is never the way to go, the least you could do is lowball the whale's speed to 1.3 m/s

Again, this is all calculatable. The GPE of the whale is not the way to go.
He'd need to stop it's GPE, halting it otherwise he'd be rammed by it given the distance and how close it was to him.

If he just threw it and speared it in the head then the force of its charge wouldn't stop till a few seconds later. It's called momentum, it's not a car it doesn't just magically stop itself.

Pixel scaling seems largely inflated. Disagree
A member of the calculation group accepted this. I do not agree with your disagreement.

Scaling goes up to KE, which was suggested by a member of the calculation group.
Sure, although I don't really know if they shaked it.
Yes. They shook it up. This is seen in both manga and anime
Don't people normally assume 5 seconds ? Disagree I think.
This blow is a superman blitz and is shown as instantaneous. This was also approved and accepted

Going with a extremely highballed calculation is never the way to go, the least you could do is lowball the whale's speed to 1.3 m/s
Based on? Tbh from what I'm gathering you dislike it over a personal disagreement which is fine but that doesn't render the feat invalid just because you believe it's invalid.

He'd need to stop it's GPE, halting it otherwise he'd be rammed by it given the distance and how close it was to him.

If he just threw it and speared it in the head then the force of its charge wouldn't stop till a few seconds later. It's called momentum, it's not a car it doesn't just magically stop itself.
No, he would need to stop its KE, judging by the fact that the whale weighs 37107585 kg, it's KE underwater would be 31 megajoules. This calculation is so insanely highballed, it assumes the whale literally goes out of the water and when it goes back into the water it maintains the speed it had OUTSIDE the water.

No, he would need to stop its KE, judging by the fact that the whale weighs 37107585 kg, it's KE underwater would be 31 megajoules. This calculation is so insanely highballed, it assumes the whale literally goes out of the water and when it goes back into the water it maintains the speed it had OUTSIDE the water.
calculation assumes his KE during the jump, which he experiences. This KE corresponds to the KE of a sperm whale if the speed of its jerks during hunting were scaled relative to its size, so there should be no problem with this. Karo somehow had to face the kinetic energy of this leviathan and he overcame it

No, he would need to stop its KE, judging by the fact that the whale weighs 37107585 kg, it's KE underwater would be 31 megajoules.
You literally just compared the KE of a normal sperm whale to a ******* whale that makes blue whales seem small in comparison? That comparison makes no sense as one specimen of whale is clearly, much bigger than the other.

This whale's head alone is 23,54 meters. It's head alone is significantly larger than the length of higher end specimens of Sperm whale. This is actually laughable that you thought this would be a valid argument to make.

calculation assumes his KE during the jump, which he experiences. This KE corresponds to the KE of a sperm whale if the speed of its jerks during hunting were scaled relative to its size, so there should be no problem with this. Karo somehow had to face the kinetic energy of this leviathan and he overcame it
What ? You're assuming that, the only context we have is the photo of him infront of the whale, I severely doubt the whale jumped out of the water and nose dived on top of him, It most likely rammed into him which would make its KE much lower judging by the fact sperm whales move at 1.3 m/s lowballed.

You literally just compared the KE of a normal sperm whale to a ******* whale that makes blue whales seem small in comparison? That comparison makes no sense as one specimen of whale is clearly, much bigger than the other.

This whale's head alone is 23,54 meters. It's head alone is significantly larger than the length of higher end specimens of Sperm whale. This is actually laughable that you thought this would be a valid argument to make.
No, I literally used the calculated weight of this whale and then put it in the KE calculator using 1.3 m/s (speed of a sperm whale) to get small building results.

No, I literally used the calculated weight of this whale and then put it in the KE calculator using 1.3 m/s (speed of a sperm whale) to get small building results.
Do you realize that this sperm whale would starve to death if it moved at that speed? Its speed increases in proportion to its size

Do you realize that this sperm whale would starve to death if it moved at that speed? Its speed increases in proportion to its size
No it wouldn't ? Even if we highball the sperm whales speed to 9 mph the KE would still be small building level.

No it wouldn't ? Even if we highball the sperm whales speed to 9 mph the KE would still be small building level.
1.3 meters per second is the speed of their simple movement. During the pursuit of prey, the sperm whale moves at a speed of 40 km / h.

However, we are talking about an ordinary sperm whale. To move his body, this leviathan needs much more food. For the full-fledged maneuverability of an ordinary sperm whale, he needs a lot of speed, otherwise all the prey will elude him.

Since I was the first to calculate this, mine should be used
There are too many steps in your calculation.

I calculated the diameter of the colosseum through the width of the arena, and then found the height.

You first calculated the width of the dome, and through it the width of the arena and the height. Moreover, your height works poorly, as it is heavily covered by trees and probably underestimates the result.

There are too many steps in your calculation.

I calculated the diameter of the colosseum through the width of the arena, and then found the height.

You first calculated the width of the dome, and through it the width of the arena and the height. Moreover, your height works poorly, as it is heavily covered by trees and probably underestimates the result.
Using the woman's height, I found the diameter of the arena. Then I found the upper circle using the diameter of the arena. Then using the upper circle I found the height and diameter of the stadium.

Also the stadium panel I use is better

so I didn't make any mistakes

Using the woman's height, I found the diameter of the arena. Then I found the upper circle using the diameter of the arena. Then using the upper circle I found the height and diameter of the stadium.

Also the stadium panel I use is better

so I didn't make any mistakes
We have a sufficient number of arena panels where its height exceeds 40-50 meters. However, you used the smaller one.

Why do you use the upper circle? You can immediately find the width of the arena.

In the last picture where you found the height, we don't even see the whole building.

Also, you do not have the right to remove my calculation and put your own on the home page.

We have a sufficient number of arena panels where its height exceeds 40-50 meters. However, you used the smaller one.
It doesn't actually matter how big or small it is, I managed to find the diameter of the arena using the woman's height, that's what's important.
Why do you use the upper circle? You can immediately find the width of the arena.
yes but this is healthier

In the last picture where you found the height, we don't even see the whole building.
Are you kidding me? The bottom part of the stadium is just a little bit invisible, that's all.

Back