• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seriously? As I saw that they do not mention it, it seemed that they did not

In any case, shouldn't Ohma Base R3 be Low 7-C? He easily defeated Ranjo Advance who had almost killed Haruo
Haruo doesn't scale to Low 7-C so I'm not sure why him being defeated would give Base Ohma that scale.

Why? He is using the Advance at the same max power Ohma used in round 2 against Raian, you can see that by his eyes being darkened
The Advance in general doesn't Amp one's power 5 times. That's just an amplifier for Ohma's usage of the Advance. It was never stated to be general.

^

Ohma has control over how much he gets amped by the Advance, so yeah no Ranjo doesn't scale to his max output.
The control over his Advance was after round 2 onwards, he himself mentioned to Yamashita that before that he couldn't exactly control the release of the Advance.

Also, by statements in Omega it is said that Ranjo is one of the few who was able to master the Advance so it doesn't make sense that he doesn't have the same multiplier as Ohma or in any case that it is at least higher than Ohma's Advance multiplier from round 1 which was later declared by Raian to be half as fast as the one he showed against him.

The control over his Advance was after round 2 onwards, he himself mentioned to Yamashita that before that he couldn't exactly control the release of the Advance.

Also, by statements in Omega it is said that Ranjo is one of the few who was able to master the Advance so it doesn't make sense that he doesn't have the same multiplier as Ohma or in any case that it is at least higher than Ohma's Advance multiplier from round 1 which was later declared by Raian to be half as fast as the one he showed against him.
Where exactly was it stated that Ranjo had mastered the Advance?

Here, out of all Tiger Niko's students only Fei, Long Min and Ranjo were able to master the Advance while the rest died using the technique.
()

Also, Ranjo's Advance should have a higher multiplier than the Round 1 Advance that is half as fast as what Ohma used in round two, with the Round 1 Advance multiplier being x2.5.
()

Here, out of all Tiger Niko's students only Fei, Long Min and Ranjo were able to master the Advance while the rest died using the technique.
()

Also, Ranjo's Advance should have a higher multiplier than the Round 1 Advance that is half as fast as what Ohma used in round two, with the Round 1 Advance multiplier being x2.5.
()

That doesn't say they mastered it. It says they simply survived ambiguous attempts to increase their output.

Wait, I don't think what you're claiming would make sense regardless tho.

the 479 ton value comes from Base Ohma shaking the Kengan dome, a feat that he performed during R4.

If Base R3 Ohma>>>Advance Rango. Then Base Ranjo wouldn't scale to 479 ton value in the first place. Meaning it would be useless to apply the multiplier to him.

We also...don't actually know how Harou vs Ranjo played out. It was entirely off-screen, aside from his final stab in base form. Meaning, we can't even be sure he didn't use advance against him.

Plus wasn't it heavily insinuated Ohma used Demonsbane to one shot Ranjo? He has no reason to scale to any of Ohma's stronger keys.

Wait, I don't think what you're claiming would make sense regardless tho.

the 479 ton value comes from Base Ohma shaking the Kengan dome, a feat that he performed during R4.

If Base R3 Ohma>>>Advance Rango. Then Base Ranjo wouldn't scale to 479 ton value in the first place. Meaning it would be useless to apply the multiplier to him.

We also...don't actually know how Harou vs Ranjo played out. It was entirely off-screen, aside from his final stab in base form. Meaning, we can't even be sure he didn't use advance against him.
Ok this is confusing me I thought Ohma's 8-A feat came from round 2 of something I missed

So why do they say that Haruo would scale a feat done by an Ohma from round 4?

for Cosmo? Cosmo is supposed to have improved his stats after the fight with Akoya.

Ok this is confusing me I thought Ohma's 8-A feat came from round 2 of something I missed

So why do they say that Haruo would scale a feat done by an Ohma from round 4?

for Cosmo? Cosmo is supposed to have improved his stats after the fight with Akoya.
Ohma's R2 self isn't massively inferior to his R4 self in terms of raw strength.

Ohma released his "restraints" (The bend in his spine) during his fight with Raian. Which was responsible for the limitations to his abilities, as seen when his previous instability vanished after awakening from his Coma.

If anything, the Ohma that performed that feat should be weaker. Kuroki explicitly stated that After fighting Waka, Ohma had lost all of his strength. Meaning Ohma during the end of R4/R5 was literally working with the bare minimum of striking power.

Not sure why we would consider Cosmo physically stronger during R3. Nothing in the story indicates his physical stats were boosted post-Akoya, aside from his reaction speed.

also bump.

Last edited:
Actually, looking at the op.

Is it really alright for us to scale everyone to Kiozan's 4x multiplier? My original intent was for Kiozan himself to simply scale to that value, using that move alone. Like MCB normally, Small Town level with Raging Vigor.

I don't know if there is solid evidence that other fighters in the high-tier category can produce force equivalent to Raging Vigor. Even Sekibyashi, who via statements is likely one of the most resilient high tiers, was extensively injured after taking the move, even with preparation.

Yo.

Me and my boyfriend(@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch) talked on discord about some low-tier scaling shit, and I made a calc that can potentially scale to a bunch of low-tiers if accepted. This feat was performed by Inaba, so Ohma and people who scale to him at the time can potentially be 2-3x higher than this value.

Ah legit? I didn't know that, I'll go fix that real-quick. I just used concrete as a default assumption.

The revised version still comes out at 0.01843 tons (Small Building level), so still pretty decent.

With the amount of profiles and scaling I'm very tempted to suggest we make a scaling blog for Asura scaling.

Back