• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with the proposed changes that Midas suggested.

Mind helping me out when it comes to updating the OP with your suggestion? A simple write up would do, and after this CRT is done I'll be editing the verse page before I edit any profiles so we know what characters scale to what value since the current verse page is a cluster ****.

I agree with the proposed changes that Midas suggested.

Mind helping me out when it comes to updating the OP with your suggestion? A simple write up would do, and after this CRT is done I'll be editing the verse page before I edit any profiles so we know what characters scale to what value since the current verse page is a cluster ****.
So here are all the things I’ve suggested in throughout the thread. Since you agreed to them when they were suggested, I assume they can all be added unless I’m mistaken.

God Tier Scaling:

Sawpaing skull durability should scale. Via being stated to be more durable than Gaolang’s.

Gozo’s durability should downscale, via enduring blows from Waka.

High Tier scaling

Kiozan should scale via severely harming Seki.

Meguro should somewhat scale via inflicting damage on Muteba.

Kiozan’s raging vigor should receive a 4x multiplier. Boosting him to Low 7-C via that move. Should scale to Seki’s durability, as he endured the attack and stood up moments later.

Mid Tier scaling.

Karo and Adam should scale to Karo’s Whale Burial feat (9-A+). Karo for performing the feat, and Adam for possessing comparable trunk muscles.

Hammer of Burma just scales to the calc we have for it (8-C). No one scales to Hammer of Burma, so it’s a unique value.

unless theirs any contentions we can fully focus on finding mid/low tier scaling.

Thinking on it. For low-tier characters without better feats, we could definitely scale them to at least Wall level.

Komoda the Deva King has a Wall level calc due to his feats in the first chapter.

We see that same Komoda was visibly struggling fighting against the low ranking Guardians. a group of fighters who were consistently getting one shotted by even the weakest KAT Fighters.

Ivan, the other man who was struggling alongside Komeda while fighting the Guardians, was shown to be capable of smashing through a door with a single kick.

This is consistent with Early Series Ohma casually killing a boar several times his size off-screen. In addition to him literally saying he busted a wall to drag the boar inside. As well as him sending a grown man flying with enough force to destroy a table, with a simple slap.

Not saying Ohma is only Wall level, just that even the lower tiers of fighters should be capable of wall-level feats via scaling.

Last edited:
They should calculate this feat, even Low Tier should be able to scale from that

dgnsyj29pze51.jpg

Also, I remember mentioning a guy with the strength of all humanity united who faced Wakatsuki

Let him know the strength of all mankind united is at least 8-A,

They should calculate this feat, even Low Tier should be able to scale from that

dgnsyj29pze51.jpg

Also, I remember mentioning a guy with the strength of all humanity united who faced Wakatsuki

Let him know the strength of all mankind united is at least 8-A,
The first feat wouldn’t scale to anyone. Not only do we have no idea how strong Metsudo even was at that point, but, more importantly, he literally states he survived by sheer luck alone. The explosion wouldn’t even scale to his own durability, much less anyone else’s.

second one seems more like a hyperbole then anything else. But Waka’s already above 8-A regardless.

Last edited:
In any case, we tally that feat up to just luck, or we tally it up as an outlier lel.

Not sure if this would yield anything useable but, here's something that might be good to calc.

Inaba Ryo was capable of Slamming Ohma into a wall with enough force to visibly break it.

Here is a clearer view of the resulting damage.

Ohma was stated to be 2x to 3x times stronger than Inaba. Meaning whatever results this would yield could be multiplied accordingly to find Base Ohma's AP.
anyone got an opinion on this?

At this point, I just kinda reach a consensus so we can get some stuff applied lol.

As for Muteba's resistance, does the feat after picking up the Blast Core count? Despite being the arm, he could still fight.

What of Toa's ancestor shaping the landscape of New Zealand's Fiordland National Park, cannot be calculated?
We don't have a time frame unfortunately but it is a very solid tier 7 feat from what I'd imagine if the time frame was done quickly.

So how is the scaling? I think it could increase with Long Min Advance, in base it was even with Gaolang and with Advance it is 5 times stronger.

Long Min Advance should be inferior to types like Kuroki, Kanoh, and Ohma.

Also, I think the lifting force could be increased with the feat of Karo and the sperm whale.

It is assumed that these animals swim several kilometers deep, so Karo would have had to withstand the pressure of the sea to then launch the harpoon with enough force to kill the animal and then carry it to the surface, carrying nothing more than his harpoon said by himself.

So how is the scaling? I think it could increase with Long Min Advance, in base it was even with Gaolang and with Advance it is 5 times stronger.

Long Min Advance should be inferior to types like Kuroki, Kanoh, and Ohma.
Long Min was mainly holding Gaolang off due to a combination of Gaolang being injured, and Long Min not letting him get into range. I don't think there's enough to say that he's on par with Gaoalng.

And the idea of Kanoh scaling several times stronger than Gaolang's strength doesn't really make any sense, from a story perspective.

Also uh, this revision thread is for Asura scaling of Attack Potency. Shit like Removal Edward should probably be handled in a different revision, after this.

Kengan fighters have insane recovery ability and it's not like Gaolang has weakened too much either.

In fact he would have it, Hatsumi who is equally comparable to Gaolang was defeated without almost any difficulty by Kanoh R3 and in turn Kanoh's ability to improve is absurd since he learned the Pre-Initiative in a single night.

Kengan fighters have insane recovery ability and it's not like Gaolang has weakened too much either.

In fact he would have it, Hatsumi who is equally comparable to Gaolang was defeated without almost any difficulty by Kanoh R3 and in turn Kanoh's ability to improve is absurd since he learned the Pre-Initiative in a single night.
The narrator explicitly stated that Gaolang was injured. To the point where he flat out couldn't use his right hand. Whatever recovery time you think Kengan characters usually have isn't really relevant, when we are told otherwise in this specific case.

Nothing indicates Hatsumi and Gaolang are in any way comparable, to my knowledge. And, while Agito improved significantly in terms of technique, it's never stated he got physically stronger between rounds 2 and 4. Outside of his reaction time, of course.

uh, dude. This revision is just for the AP and tiering of the Asura characters. Like I mentioned earlier, speed should really be handled in another thread, since there are speed feats in Omega that need to be evaluated as well.

Though uh, a lot of our profiles already consider Rei and people who scale to him as Supersonic, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Ok, so shouldn't we at least be able to use this calc for the speed of some fighters in Kengan?

Everyone who scales Raian Base should be Supersonic.
I'll handle the speed of the verse soon, like I said I have a plan for the entire verse. But with that being said.

Midas would you mind giving me a elaboration for our last scaling discussion? I believe we already agreed to something but I forgot to update the OP with it.

So here are all the things I’ve suggested in throughout the thread. Since you agreed to them when they were suggested, I assume they can all be added unless I’m mistaken.

God Tier Scaling:

Sawpaing skull durability should scale. Via being stated to be more durable than Gaolang’s.

Gozo’s durability should downscale, via enduring blows from Waka.

High Tier scaling

Kiozan should scale via severely harming Seki.

Meguro should somewhat scale via inflicting damage on Muteba.

Kiozan’s raging vigor should receive a 4x multiplier. Boosting him to Low 7-C via that move. Should scale to Seki’s durability, as he endured the attack and stood up moments later.

Mid Tier scaling.

Karo and Adam should scale to Karo’s Whale Burial feat (9-A+). Karo for performing the feat, and Adam for possessing comparable trunk muscles.

Hammer of Burma just scales to the calc we have for it (8-C). No one scales to Hammer of Burma, so it’s a unique value.

unless theirs any contentions we can fully focus on finding mid/low tier scaling.
This is some of the stuff I suggested earlier, Gin.

I also suggested in later comments we place lower tier characters (Those without 9-A scaling) to Wall level in this comment:

Thinking on it. For low-tier characters without better feats, we could definitely scale them to at least Wall level.

Komoda the Deva King has a Wall level calc due to his feats in the first chapter.

We see that same Komoda was visibly struggling fighting against the low ranking Guardians. a group of fighters who were consistently getting one shotted by even the weakest KAT Fighters.

Ivan, the other man who was struggling alongside Komeda while fighting the Guardians, was shown to be capable of smashing through a door with a single kick.

This is consistent with Early Series Ohma casually killing a boar several times his size off-screen. In addition to him literally saying he busted a wall to drag the boar inside. As well as him sending a grown man flying with enough force to destroy a table, with a simple slap.

Not saying Ohma is only Wall level, just that even the lower tiers of fighters should be capable of wall-level feats via scaling.

Yeah I didn't add him intentionally to save some room in the OP since he fought Akoya and thus logically scales.

Seriously? As I saw that they do not mention it, it seemed that they did not

In any case, shouldn't Ohma Base R3 be Low 7-C? He easily defeated Ranjo Advance who had almost killed Haruo

Back