• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (7-6-0)

Yeah, absolutely not, ignoring the fact that Life of King’s statement is an entirely baseless assumption, if you’re going to bring up Ryu “one-shotting” Awakened Fully Manifested Rika, for one, he has the highest output of all players in the Culling Games, which intrinsically puts him above Kashimo’s AP. Kashimo’s AP also is virtually nothing to worry about, as he served next to no damage to Hakari (infinite CE doesn’t mean infinite output, and Yuta’s output surges so much that it reduces all damage to a minimum), and needed to consistently aim for Lightning Discharge. Kashimo’s skill is completely unquantifiable. Nor does it matter, as divided attention constantly renders it useless. Nothing stops Rika from simply appearing behind Kashimo, or crushing him with the strength to collapse a bridge.
Next to no damage is crazy, its like ya didn't read the same manga. Kashimo's hits were making Hakari faint several times and Hakari had to re-roll to undo the damage done. And yes Yuta can keep damage to a minimum when he properly defends, Kashimo is the better fighter, he'll land more hits that Yuta can't properly defend against and get bullied like Hakari did. Kashimo's skill is definitely quantifiable, you might not think it but beating up the guy who Yuta himself deemed worthy enough to help, and who Gojo considered him able to be good as him someday is one example, then we have the obvious fact that Kenjaku sees Yuta, Maki, and Hakari on the same level also alludes to Hakari's skill in comparison to Kashimo's.

Divided attention is something sorcerers deal with on the daily as the manga has shown countless times, its actually where skill determines a lot. Then we have the flashback where Kashimo sat amongst dead bodies, its clear the guy can fight against several opponents at once. I don't know why you guys talk as though it takes Kashimo a long time to get his discharge off, he gets four hits in and he's unleashing a discharge that neither can defend straight to their head which at most Yuta is surviving with half his torso missing while Rika cries and Yuta bleeds out. And just something to think about, huge rct use nerfs sorcerers especially Yuta and like we saw Yuki's ct gets weakened when performing rct.

Funny enough, Yuta actually does have long range options, as he can eject ce blasts through his sword, like against Kuroushi, meaning Kashimo getting in as Rika pursues is far harder for him. Kashimo has a wincon in lightning discharge, but it’s sorely unlikely, and he simply gets beaten to death before that happens.
Kashimo... the guy who can run dozens of meters in seconds, you think closing the distance is gonna be hard for him? Or just dodge weak attacks like that. And the distance is 10m.
Both start 10 meters apart from each other

Last edited:
I'd like to add Yuta can only use CT when Rika is fully manifested so it's 5min time limit. Even in that case he can only use one CT.

Inside the domain he can pick random CT from the swords and he himself still has same limit of 1 CT at a time. Sure hit he fixes one copied CT.

Culling Game Yuta lacks his kit box like Shinjuku Showdown. If he copies Kashimo's CT and he then gets cooked himself

Next to no damage is crazy, it’s like ya didn't read the same manga. Kashimo's hits were making Hakari faint several times and Hakari had to re-roll to undo the damage done.
120% Base Hakari. Who only scales to Charles, and a Yuji who wasn’t even fighting back.

And yes Yuta can keep damage to a minimum when he properly defends, Kashimo is the better fighter, he'll land more hits that Yuta can't properly defend against and get bullied like Hakari did. Kashimo's skill is definitely quantifiable, you might not think it but beating up the guy who Yuta himself deemed worthy enough to help, and who Gojo considered him able to be good as him someday is one example, then we have the obvious fact that Kenjaku sees Yuta, Maki, and Hakari on the same level also alludes to Hakari's skill in comparison to Kashimo's.
Hakari is so demonstrably above Kashimo in H2H it’s actually laughable. The moment that, again, he has 8 seconds of power left, and he goes “hard and heavy”, he punches Kashimo 3 times before he can even react, and drives his elbow into his stomach after flipping him over.

Divided attention is something sorcerers deal with on the daily as the manga has shown countless times, it’s actually where skill determines a lot. Then we have the flashback where Kashimo sat amongst dead bodies, it’s clear the guy can fight against several opponents at once.
Do you have anything to suggest that these people were relative to him in strength whatsoever, never mind one of them being immensely bigger, and having the ability to appear from literally nowhere? If not, divided attention can, will, and is Kashimo’s downfall here.

I don't know why you guys talk as though it takes Kashimo a long time to get his discharge off, he gets four hits in and he's unleashing a discharge that neither can defend straight to their head which at most Yuta is surviving with half his torso missing while Rika cries and Yuta bleeds out.
I don’t think he gets that off before Rika grabs him and Yuta stabs him in the throat, so.

And just something to think about, huge rct use nerfs sorcerers especially Yuta and like we saw Yuki's ct gets weakened when performing rct.
Sure, I agree.
Kashimo... the guy who can run dozens of meters in seconds, you think closing the distance is gonna be hard for him? Or just dodge weak attacks like that. And the distance is 10m.
Cool, good luck dodging the combination of ranged attacks from Yuta, and CQC from Rika. The chances of him coming out without a fatal error are slim.

Hakari is so demonstrably above Kashimo in H2H it’s actually laughable. The moment that, again, he has 8 seconds of power left, and he goes “hard and heavy”, he punches Kashimo 3 times before he can even react, and drives his elbow into his stomach after flipping him over.
Bro is gonna preted that most of the fight didn't happened and use only one scene where Kashimo got hit offguard to say that
0188-005.png
0188-006.png
0188-007.png
0188-008.png

Only one person actually even said Yuta just pops Domain.
Did they provide reasoning? As far as Yuta knows, this person is just another Culling Game player. He didn't do it when he was on the backfoot against Ryu and the naked lady (I'm sorry I don't know her name LOL), and only did it when they themselves did Domain Expansion. The only time when Yuta did Domain Expansion is when he basically blood lusted against
Sukuna
I don't think Yuta is going to be Domain Expansion Gg'ing Kashimo until every other option is exhausted. Also Kashimo has Wicker Basket.

Yeah, absolutely not, ignoring the fact that Life of King’s statement is an entirely baseless assumption, if you’re going to bring up Ryu “one-shotting” Awakened Fully Manifested Rika, for one, he has the highest output of all players in the Culling Games, which intrinsically puts him above Kashimo’s AP. Kashimo’s AP also is virtually nothing to worry about, as he served next to no damage to Hakari (infinite CE doesn’t mean infinite output, and Yuta’s output surges so much that it reduces all damage to a minimum), and needed to consistently aim for Lightning Discharge. Kashimo’s skill is completely unquantifiable. Nor does it matter, as divided attention constantly renders it useless. Nothing stops Rika from simply appearing behind Kashimo, or crushing him with the strength to collapse a bridge
Infinite CE doesn't mean infinite output? Huh? Where are you getting this from? (Genuine question) Doesn't infinite CE mean infinite output because Hakari has infinite CE to use infinite output?

Kashimo could just paralysis Rika or Yuta if the shameless jumping is a problem.
I don't think Kashimo would have trouble getting Lightning Discharges because it's, well, closer-quarters-combat.

Also yea,
At least Class M (Much stronger than Yuji[Note 1]), higher while using Domain Expansion
At least Class 5 (Superior to Yuji, who could lift and throw a car and superior to Jiro withstand the weight of the Max Elephant)
Kashimo genuinely might get his head crushed in by Yuta (Not sure if Rika would be comparable or superior to Yuta's Lifting Strength. I'm going to assume yeah) Is this a mistake or something? When I go to Yuji it doesn't have a scan for Class M.

Funny enough, Yuta actually does have long range options, as he can eject ce blasts through his sword, like against Kuroushi, meaning Kashimo getting in as Rika pursues is far harder for him. Kashimo has a wincon in lightning discharge, but it’s sorely unlikely, and he simply gets beaten to death before that happens.
What panel? I didn't see it when I checked the chapter. Kashimo paralysis Rika with Lightning Discharge.

Lemme catch up on everyone else.

Edit: Caught up.
Anyways, continuing on. As soon as Yuta uses Reversed Curse Technique, he will genuinely aim for the head or gut. Yuta has few options that he can do from there, and even fewer if it were to be reasonable. Unless Rika decides to tank the Sure-Hit effect by getting in it's path, Yuta's head is turning into fried tomato.

Last edited:
120% Base Hakari. Who only scales to Charles, and a Yuji who wasn’t even fighting back.
That's fine, I just addressed your statement about no damage, which wasn't true. And they are all still in the same tier considering what Kashimo could do throughout the fight.

That Hakari was getting faster that's why he got the upper-hand.

Do you have anything to suggest that these people were relative to him in strength whatsoever, never mind one of them being immensely bigger, and having the ability to appear from literally nowhere? If not, divided attention can, will, and is Kashimo’s downfall here.
I don't need to show anything like that, I'm already arguing from a point Yuta and Kashimo are relative in strength, with Kashimo only needing a couple hits to get a discharge to end Yuta or Rika. I can admit Yuta and Rika will be able to press him, but so what, I'm not arguing he's gonna win through h2h against them, all he needs is four punches to either and they die from a discharge if not become so severely hurt he'll end it without an issue.

I don’t think he gets that off before Rika grabs him and Yuta stabs him in the throat, so.
Does Rika have some stealth I'm not aware of? Does Rika consistently spawn in and grab people? No, neither of these are true yet you argue like it is. Yuta enters fights holding back Rika (unless its Sukuna), and engages alone. If anything Rika may come out too late to be of any help in this fight given how long she took against Yuji, Uro & Ryu.

Kashimo genuinely might get his head crushed in by Yuta (Not sure if Rika would be comparable or superior to Yuta's Lifting Strength. I'm going to assume yeah) Is this a mistake or something? When I go to Yuji it doesn't have a scan for Class M.
Yeah Kashimo should Class M, surprised that wasn't updated but we do only focus on speed and ap as of now for most.

Yeah Kashimo should Class M, surprised that wasn't updated but we do only focus on speed and ap as of now for most.
Just so this isn't argued over here, I've made a crt

off topic,but do anyone seriously consider LS useless?
like,you can simply grab your opponent and pull them apart after you grab them.

off topic,but do anyone seriously consider LS useless?
like,you can simply grab your opponent and pull them apart after you grab them.
I really don't know what use it has other than grappling and some fringe cases where a character's Lifting Strength does matter. Such as an ability like Telekinesis where the person can lift X amount of weight. My only idea where LS wouldn't be considered useless is throwing the opponent around the arena, but other than that, I think it's pretty useless.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what sure hit Yuta gonna apply to his Domain which is lethal for Kashimo.
Yuta could use...what can he even do with his Domain Expansion? Maybe just the Love Beam Rika and he did against Geto? I think that the statistics amplification Yuta gets would be enough, especially with the knowledge that Kashimo can and will aim for his head and stomach.

So this is why there's a thread to Upgrade Hakari and Kashimo's Lifting Strength, thought it was out of the blue

Yuta could use...what can he even do with his Domain Expansion? Maybe just the Love Beam Rika and he did against Geto? I think that the statistics amplification Yuta gets would be enough, especially with the knowledge that Kashimo can and will aim for his head and stomach.
That's not a copied technique so he shouldn't be able to. Other CT are non lethal. Domain as a Wincon shouldn't even exist for Cg Yuta.
counted and this is actually grace this time, idk how long it lasts though
Why areYou keep ignoring Kashimo votes again and again and trying to close this thread. In my first comment here, I literally voted for Kashimo, but you counted Zaz's vote who commented recently but not mine. Also, you placed @Catbowtie's vote on Yuta's side yesterday. You didn't count LOK's vote either.

That's not a copied technique so he shouldn't be able to. Other CT are non lethal. Domain as a Wincon shouldn't even exist for Cg Yuta.

Why areYou keep ignoring Kashimo votes again and again and trying to close this thread. In my first comment here, I literally voted for Kashimo, but you counted Zaz's vote who commented recently but not mine. Also, you placed @Catbowtie's vote on Yuta's side yesterday. You didn't count LOK's vote either.
yeah sorry, yesterday i was hella sleepy and couldn't read well, i legit readed yuta instead of kashimo, and no i didnt saw your vote my bad on that too
IAmMadeOutOfStone, is English your first language? (Not trying to sound condescending. Genuine question)
english is my second language

Back