• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pochita is more skillfull when it comes to combat, as we see when he fights against the hybrids and is able to pretty much clear them even when he was in a weakened state.
This is not valid like at all.

The Hybrids themselves aren't too skilled, and Pochita himself literally just blitzed and AP stomped them. Nothing in that fight was Pochita skill stomping them, he blitzed and one shot them.

Yuta on the other hand has been trained by master swordsman, hand to hand combat taught by masters, has a crazy growth and learning rate, can copy abilities and master things easily. Your like actually ******* bugging by saying this is a good skill feat, let alone something better than what Yuta has done.

Yeah I did and both sides don't make sense. Yuta doesn't have matter manipulation and Pochita doesn't have regeneration that allows him to regenerate from liquid, let alone atoms and vapor.
I will explain it to you then.

EldemadeDityjon claimed Yuta can reduce Pochita to atoms, thus bypassing Pochita's High-Mid Regen. I said that isn't true, because Yuta is not able to reduce people to atoms.

That was the interaction.

In the case of "Explode", you can outright see the Curses fall down after exploding, heads still intact, and disintigrate.

In the case of "Die", I'm not convinced that an ability that causes instant death wouldn't cause a Curse to immediately undergo their natural post-mortem process.
You see their charred bodies turning to ash fall before they vanish into smoke in the next panel. I feel this instance might be more debatable, but the "Death" scene is far more explicit.

Why would instant death change anything regarding the function of their body when we're shown the dead corpse of a Cursed Spirit being played with for minutes by Rika? Or when Gojo used Red to instantly kill that curse who was interrupting his fight with Miguel. I dunno why it's so strange to conceive that a technique that induces instant death, followed by explosions that completely engulf them would disintegrate the curses body.

The Hybrids themselves aren't too skilled, and Pochita himself literally just blitzed and AP stomped them. Nothing in that fight was Pochita skill stomping them, he blitzed and one shot them.
This is not the case for the graveyard battle, pochita was weakened and his AP was reduced to a High 8-C state

And yet he still managed to skill stomp them

I went more in detail replying to mintyboi1 on page 2 of this thread

Please give it a look before you continue on with the skill category in this debate

This is not the case for the graveyard battle, pochita was weakened and his AP was reduced to a High 8-C state

I went more in detail replying to mintyboi1 on page 2 of this thread

Please give it a look before you continue on with the skill category in this debate
I recently read this fight a couple weeks back, and nothing implies these characters were skill stomped at all... he literally one-shot every single one of them thanks to his chainsaws. Even Quanxi who blocked his attack to save Makima collapsed. There's no mention of skill or complex planning being used to out maneuver and outskill any of them at all. We didn't see them engage in hand to hand combat or clash with them at all. He just kinda eviscerated them with ease.

I recently read this fight a couple weeks back, and nothing implies these characters were skill stomped at all... he literally one-shot every single one of them thanks to his chainsaws. Even Quanxi who blocked his attack to save Makima collapsed. There's no mention of skill or complex planning being used to out maneuver and outskill any of them at all. We didn't see them engage in hand to hand combat or clash with them at all. He just kinda eviscerated them with ease.
This would still require some amount of skill to display his attack patterns and strategies to defeat them with ease

Yet he was still significantly faster and stronger than them. Him being weaker than usual is irrelevant whenever he still has enough AP and speed to blitz and mutilate them.
He quite literally didn't skill stomp them, just stop. All of that was from AP and speed, even while weakend he's still vastly stronger and faster than them via upscaling.
First off, don't talk as if I don't know what I'm talking about. You're the one who's wanking and AP and speed feat to make it seem like godly skill.

Nothing here is skill, he's literally just using his speed, strength and weapons against them.

This is quite literally just him being stronger and faster than the Hybrids.

Again with speed and AP.

This isn't true..She blocked Pochita and then tried to enter h2h combat with him, and then was greatly outskilled.
In the case of Makima, the same thing happened, he outskilled her and found numerous openings in her fighting style to slice her open.

Yuta on the other hand has been trained by master swordsman, hand to hand combat taught by masters, has a crazy growth and learning rate, can copy abilities and master things easily. Your like actually ******* bugging by saying this is a good skill feat, let alone something better than what Yuta has done.
Did you even read the fight, Lol? Pochita was massively weakened as was able to outskill numerous other hybrids. Reze was also part of the crowd, He didn't blitz them at all, he did multiple manouveres and techniques which allowed him to land blows on them all.

Yet he was still significantly faster and stronger than them. Him being weaker than usual is irrelevant whenever he still has enough AP and speed to blitz and mutilate them.

He quite literally didn't skill stomp them, just stop. All of that was from AP and speed, even while weakend he's still vastly stronger and faster than them via upscaling.

First off, don't talk as if I don't know what I'm talking about. You're the one who's wanking and AP and speed feat to make it seem like godly skill.

Nothing here is skill, he's literally just using his speed, strength and weapons against them.

Again with speed and AP.
Yeah you don't know what you're talking about, we are talking about the graveyard fight scene, Why is blud pulling up scans of post awakening Pochita? ☠️

Did you even read the fight, Lol? Pochita was massively weakened as was able to outskill numerous other hybrids. Reze was also part of the crowd, He didn't blitz them at all, he did multiple manouveres and techniques which allowed him to land blows on them all.
Read above, and yes I did. Literally have the volumes sitting in my living room right now, Pochita didn't skill stomp them. He AP stomped them and blitzed them.

The blitz is clear as day blud.

Read above, and yes I did. Literally have the volumes sitting in my living room right now, Pochita didn't skill stomp them. He AP stomped them and blitzed them.

The blitz is clear as day blud.
No one is talking about the fight which you're bringing up bro ☠️ ☠️

No one is talking about the fight which you're bringing up bro ☠️ ☠️
Can you stop with the emoji's? It's incredibly annoying, mocking and makes you look like an immature brat that plays fortnite all day.

The fight with all the Hybrids is the one I'm referring to. The fight with Reze is different and even then, a far cry from a skill stomp.

Again with speed and AP.
This is also the wrong fight, I linked the correct fight I am speaking about with mintyboi1 on page 2 which I asked you to take a look at 🌚

This could also count as battle strategy and combat, as we can see these people are no joke in skill and yet all his battle tactics work implying he has a very good skill set
I appreciate you responding in a mature fashion unlike a certain 12 year old here.

And for the most part, the Hybrids lack actual skill feats. Reze is the most skilled out of them imo and even then she doesn't have a lot of skill feats of mastery, expanding upon her form of combat etc. Yuta on the other hand has been trained by actual masters of combat for years.

This is also the wrong fight, I linked the correct fight I am speaking about with mintyboi1 on page 2 which I asked you to take a look at 🌚
This isn't exactly a good skill feat either. He's just ******* around with the environment to make footing unstable and threw some big rock.

Denji nor Pochita are martial artists or anything of the sort. They can be considered brawlers with chainsaws instead of hands, also as I said most of the Hybrids lack actual skill feats so skill stomping people who aren't skilled isn't impressive. Katana Man and Reze are the only two of the group with actual shown skill feats.

I appreciate you responding in a mature fashion unlike a certain 12 year old here.

And for the most part, the Hybrids lack actual skill feats. Reze is the most skilled out of them imo and even then she doesn't have a lot of skill feats of mastery, expanding upon her form of combat etc. Yuta on the other hand has been trained by actual masters of combat for years.
Quanxi and Reze mainly carry the skill board of the Hybrids, Quanxi was stated to be able to go against everyone in the world in bare h2h knuckle fighting and she would come out on top, this would actually be a very impressive skill feat something I believe would be above anything yuta has

Even the fact that she is the world's first devil hunter, and pochitas graveyard self being able take all 7 weapon hybrids out I think is a very decent skill feat

This isn't exactly a good skill feat either. He's just ******* around with the environment to make footing unstable and threw some big rock.

Denji nor Pochita are martial artists or anything of the sort. They can be considered brawlers with chainsaws instead of hands, also as I said most of the Hybrids lack actual skill feats so skill stomping people who aren't skilled isn't impressive. Katana Man and Reze are the only two of the group with actual shown skill feats.
I disagree with this, I do believe pochita somewhat has some degree of skill in his head and I believe the fights kinda do prove my stance according to what I've said above

This isn't true..She blocked Pochita and then tried to enter h2h combat with him, and then was greatly outskilled.
In the case of Makima, the same thing happened, he outskilled her and found numerous openings in her fighting style to slice her open.
Where is it stated he greatly out-skilled her in combat here? Please enlighten me:
0094-014.jpg
0094-015.jpg
0094-016.jpg

Because to me, it just looks like he cut her head off in one panel while she shot him. Not seeing much "skill" here. You don't need to be more skilled to land a hit on someone.

I bet if you fought a world renowned MMA fighter with a chainsaw, you'd win too even if you possesses zero fighting skill. Cutting someone's head off with a weapon isn't "greatly out skilling them". That's just a blatant lie.

Now I should be clear with my thoughts here. I think Chainsaw Devil is skilled and has planning skills. I just don't think he should be scaling to someone like Quanxi or be deemed some combat skill god better than Yuta.

Voting for Yuta. Yuta will try everything and see if he can't possibly kill Pochita or Denji, then he will be using Cursed Speech to put Denji to sleep. Looking at Denji's profile, he lacks resistance to that. This is also a win condition. So be it.

Quanxi and Reze mainly carry the skill board of the Hybrids, Quanxi was stated to be able to go against everyone in the world in bare h2h knuckle fighting and she would come out on top.
Quanxi is skilled sure, but that statement doesnt quite work either for a few reasons. For one, I doubt Quanxi can beat up millions upon millions of people being the population of humanity. She'd be swarmed and quite literally wouldn't be able to move due to the vast area covered by the number of people there.

Secondly I doubt Kishibe was serious as it's very much doubtful he's met every human in the world so he doesn't have much of a right to say that Quanxi is the best fighter in all of humanity. We all know Kobeni skill stomps her ass anyway.
this would actually be a very impressive skill feat something I believe would be above anything yuta has.
Beating the shit out of humanity whenever your in tier 8 is a very easy feat to accomplish. I'm gonna hard disagree with that being better than Yuta's feats of nigh instant mastery of swordsmanship, Gojo level potential, is a much quicker learner and again has been trained for significantly longer than Denji / Pochita.
Even the fact that she is the world's first devil hunter, and pochitas graveyard self being able take all 7 weapon hybrids out I think is a very decent skill feat
Being the World's first Devil Hunter is nice and all but ultimately I think your very much overblowing skill in Chainsaw Man to be some Baki level shit when it's not.

Also they've never fought anyone as versatile as Yuta is, esoteric abilities in JJK are much more common and more complex than abilities in CSM.

They have experience against whips, bombs, swords, etc. But he's never fought anyone that can warp space, immobilize and kill just by speaking, induce death, etc. So he's definitely not coming up with a strategy against these as quickly as he typically does.

Voting for Yuta. Yuta will try everything and see if he can't possibly kill Pochita or Denji, then he will be using Cursed Speech to put Denji to sleep. Looking at Denji's profile, he lacks resistance to that. This is also a win condition. So be it.
I heavily doubt Yuta is going to use the die command when he is going up against a 'curse' that is above him in speed and strength. Also, you could make the argument that the chainsaw devil doesn't have a brain for those commands to register.

I don't know about Denji full skill set. But as for Yuta
  • Fought numerous curses which will have animal type of instincts & has a combat experience from that
  • Taught by Gojo, Maki and Miguel who are martial artists in their own in both weapons and H2H skills
  • Fought Geto who was also comparable skilled Combatant level of Gojo if not Inferior.
  • Fought Ryu who is likely Strongest of his own era after Kashimo's death. Who also has tons of combat experience.
  • Fought Uro who was a leader of assassination team in Heian Era which was peak era when comes to Jujutsu.
Unless Denji has showcased skills at this level in his fights, I don't see him surpassing Yuta in any aspect of combat expertise.
I heavily doubt Yuta is going to use the die command when he is going up against a 'curse' that is above him in speed and strength. Also, you could make the argument that the chainsaw devil doesn't have a brain for those commands to register.
Read what I said properly. Sleep and die has same meaning?

Not too familiar with the mechanics of CSM but if it hasn't done something similar to restoring life sap I'm not sure it would help. What is the nature of his immortality beyond that scan?
Lifesap is just killing someone via hax means, it wouldn't bypass resurrection unless stated to do so. CSM has lifesap too via Angel Devil.

Pochita "gets back up no matter how many times you kill him" and "is marked and killed by many Devils... but he revs his engine and arises again and again."

Also they've never fought anyone as versatile as Yuta is, esoteric abilities in JJK are much more common and more complex than abilities in CSM.
Pochita fought the Weapon Devils and The Four Horsemen in Hell. High-tier Devils, particularly those in Hell, have extremely potent hax abilities.

Honestly thought you mean't the metaphorical term of death by saying 'Put him to sleep.' Though, my point still stands on if cursed speech would work considering we don't know if CSM even has a brain.
You're basically saying you don't have proof that Denji lacks a brain. Send the scan, or it's considered a burden of proof. Also, having consciousness is sufficient to make them sleep. I'm not sure where you got the notion that a brain is necessary. Curses initially existed solely as consciousness and later developed their own bodies, yet cursed speech can still affect them. So, it doesn't matter if he lacks a brain or not.

Pochita "gets back up no matter how many times you kill him" and "is marked and killed by many Devils... but he revs his engine and arises again and again."
It sounds like if you destroy his engine he can't come back. Given it's said he rises again by "revving his engine". Could be wrong. I only finished Part 1 so far.

Pochita can return from baseline death manip since curse devil is accepted (wank or not) to be that, and Denji's regular pull chord regen brought him back from that, wich Pochita can apparently do after he's been "killed".

Sleep manip likely works, but Denji has instinctively countered mind hax after he's been affected by it by sawing his own brain, post timeskip Denji has also shown some degree of ability to keep working without his brain, like reattaching his head after decapitation. He also did mention his saws hurt like hell when they come out, but idk how that scales to Pochita or if we assume supernaturally induced sleep could be countered by pain.

You're basically saying you don't have proof that Denji lacks a brain. Send the scan, or it's considered a burden of proof. Also, having consciousness is sufficient to make them sleep. I'm not sure where you got the notion that a brain is necessary. Curses initially existed solely as consciousness and later developed their own bodies, yet cursed speech can still affect them. So, it doesn't matter if he lacks a brain or not.
The proof for his lack of brain is the fact that his head is a chainsaw, And when he regenerates he shows no indication of having any organs other than a 'heart' (which is pochita himself)
Also, Cursed Speech is countered by having resistance in the brain via cursed energy, implying that it requires a brain to work. And cursed speech has never been shown against curses which lack a physical form...

The proof for his lack of brain is the fact that his head is a chainsaw, And when he regenerates he shows no indication of having any organs other than a 'heart' (which is pochita himself)
Also, Cursed Speech is countered by having resistance in the brain via cursed energy, implying that it requires a brain to work. And cursed speech has never been shown against curses which lack a physical form...
We see intestines too...

It sounds like if you destroy his engine he can't come back. Given it's said he rises again by "revving his engine". Could be wrong. I only finished Part 1 so far.
He doesn't literally have an engine I think. It's because he's a Chainsaw. I don't think there's a confirmed weak point in his Immortality- it'd just be bypassed with strong enough negation or damage beyond High-Mid.

Also I do think Pochita has a brain, it's just probably different biologically from a human's. Cursed Speech should effect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back