• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the thread a bit, and I'm seeing a lot of Yuta being able to damage csm to the point he'd need to regen, Yuta's power has never done this to people on his level even when he amped himself.

Another thing I see people bring up as a win con is cursed speech command die, would this not have been useful in every fight? The command will only work depending on the difficulty, if its too much it'll harm Yuta and given Yuta knows this, its likely why we never see him try bigger commands like die on strong opponents which he's fought numerous of.

With Yuta’s profile now finally updated, I can speak.

Starting off, the AP notably isn’t in Yuta’s favor, but that really isn’t much of an issue. Yuta’s surging CE reduces all damage to its minimum, and RCT should be more than enough to deal with any grievous injuries sustained. As far as I’ve seen on the profiles, Devils have fairly mediocre ESP/Enhanced Senses, which is where the real wincons begin. Rika, by all intents and purposes, should be completely invisible to Denji, meaning not only is this no longer a 1v1, but a 2v1 against an opponent that doesn’t register on the visible spectrum of light, nor sound. As far as I know, unless he eats you, he doesn’t seem to have any form of NPI, meaning he can’t even effectively damage Partial Rika, much less Full Manifestation.

His regeneration is really not an issue, we know that when Yuta is genuinely aiming to kill someone, he aims for the head, shown with Geto and Kenjaku, which Denji cannot regenerate from. But the real battle doesn’t come from Yuta & Partial Rika, once Yuta brings out Rika’s Full Manifestation, the fight is essentially as good as over. Sky Manipulation completely negates any and all AP advantages, with indefensible attacks that cannot be guarded. One could argue Cursed Speech is ineffective, but this isn’t the case, as Yuta’s consistent first move with it is usually “Don’t Move”, a simple command that shouldn’t really pose any drawbacks to Yuta. If you don’t believe me, Inumaki gets off “Don’t Move” and “Stop” twice on Hanami, and that’s before reaching his limit, meaning Yuta should be able to utilize this and pummel Denji to death, or cut his head off. Dhruv’s shikigami just add in another layer of invisible, undodgable attacks.

No need to explain, but a Domain Expansion just ends the fight. 120% Yuta + Rika just utterly destroy this guy. I’m taking Yuta, mid-diff.

which Denji cannot regenerate from
Its csm who has high-mid, why can't he regen?

against an opponent that doesn’t register on the visible spectrum of light, nor sound.
I'd say he can still detect Rika due to the sense devils have. People can feel the pressure from curses and sometimes see them in certain places or facing death which if you think Rika or Yuta are a threat enough to kill csm then he would be able to see Rika. Plus since this is SBA its in New York specifically Central Park which tends to have a ton of people at any given time aka crowds which is exactly what Megumi talks about, so I'd say it probably has a ton of ce within it.
Sky Manipulation completely negates any and all AP advantages, with indefensible attacks that cannot be guarded.
It doesn't really. Yuta still has to switch to other ct, he still has to land an attack so the spatial curtain stuff won't matter given Csm several arms to block Yuta's attempts at attacking like Sukuna does. The ice breaker also seems to not do much if you're stronger which Csm also is by several times.

If you don’t believe me, Inumaki gets off “Don’t Move” and “Stop” twice on Hanami, and that’s before reaching his limit, meaning Yuta should be able to utilize this and pummel Denji to death, or cut his head off.
Yeah true but csm stronger a good 2x almost 3x so pummeling him or cutting his head off isn't gonna be easy without Yuta tiring himself out.
CSM > Darkness Devil > Gun Devil 5.044kt. Meanwhile Yuta struggles against 1.72kt Granite Blasts. I'd say he's likely getting destroyed by several hits from Csm.

No need to explain, but a Domain Expansion just ends the fight. 120% Yuta + Rika just utterly destroy this guy. I’m taking Yuta, mid-diff.
Getting damaged enough ends the domain and that 120% won't do much for Yuta. He'll get damaged enough to the point it just crumbles away like Sukuna did. This also could backfire if he opens domain, gets beat up and loses his ct use for a short time.

Where is the sandbox for that?

He made one for Denji and one for Pochita very good profiles imo

So Pochita is the Chainsaw Devil and not Denji?
Pochita is the original ultra-powerful Chainsaw Devil, he became Denji's heart and now Denji is a devil-human hybrid that can turn into a Chainsaw Devil.

Also this is already 5 pages and both characters got reworked, closure & a new match creation might be appropriate? Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back