• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuta has better AP, skill, hax, can summon Rika and turn the match into a 2x1, can kill Chainsaw Devil with one word, regenerate, has better feats of stamina and as well use RCT to recover, long range attacks, better LS and cursed energy that can kill non sorcerers

Beside, Chainsaw Devil can't sense nor damage Rika due to his lack of CE, so he just die

I don't believe Yuta has a real way to put Pochita down or outlast him? But he can use Rika's arms as an invulnerable shield, which makes Pochita's attacks far less effective.

It's definitely gonna be a stall-war.

If it comes down to attrition I’m not sure Chainsaw Man can get tired out. Yuta may lose out even if he too has superhuman stamina. Is there any chance he just cuts off any blood so Chainsaw Man can’t drink and regen?

Given Pochita's superior mobility, I can't see Yuta dealing lethal damage to his heart. He can't keep Pochita still with Rika after all due to the LS difference, and Pochita is used to fighting numerous opponents at once.

True, if he's in 5 Minute Mode he can stop him with Cursed Speech; but he'd still have to kill Pochita through the high-mid regen in that short timeframe.

Pochita has fought dozens of opponents at once tbf, I think Yuta won a 3v1 while holding back?

True, if he's in 5 Minute Mode he can stop him with Cursed Speech; but he'd still have to kill Pochita through the high-mid regen in that short timeframe.

Pochita has fought dozens of opponents at once tbf, I think Yuta won a 3v1 while holding back?
What would Denji do if Yuta feeds him to Rika?

Given Pochita's superior mobility, I can't see Yuta dealing lethal damage to his heart. He can't keep Pochita still with Rika after all due to the LS difference, and Pochita is used to fighting numerous opponents at once.

Doesn't need LS, mf has sky breaker to warp the space Denji is in to himself or just tells Denji to stop via cursed speech lol.

yeah so yuta just uses cursed speech (which is in character) and tells pochita to die/exlode/crush and pochita either dies there on the spot (due to die/explode) or he regens from all that damage and yuta starts using more destructive attacks like rikas blast (which if hit center mass would kill potchita by destroying the heart), explode/die commands and hax like sky manipulation.

Or he just has rika hold potchita down and stabs him in the heart.

I thought JJK characters lost their low 7-c rating?
they lost some of the cals that are low 7-C, there are still a bunch of calcs for low 7-C (uraume's frost calm) and gojo being able to power all of china by just standing there in JJK 0 which nets 1.32 kilotons which yuta scales to/above as he should be able to output at least the same power as gojo just standing there.

Ok I think there's a misconception that I also fell into that Pochita's heart being damaged would kill him, but that doesn't appear to be the case. His best regen feat is regrowing his whole body around his heart, but I don't think merely destroying his heart would kill him due to the fact that we see other Hybrids like Reze regenerate from just a head, so the heart isn't really a weak point.

But when Makima ripped Denji’s his heart out he was seemingly done for, also he’ll still need sufficient amounts of blood for regeneration.

But when Makima ripped Denji’s his heart out he was seemingly done for, also he’ll still need sufficient amounts of blood for regeneration.
Pochita either couldn't regen from his heart due to being weakened by the adoration from humans or chose not to due to the plan for Denji to sneak Makima.

Pochita has seemingly been an exception to the rule that Devils need a sufficient volume of blood to heal; he is impaled, blasted into space, rips his heart out and tosses it back to earth, regens his entire body around it, all while never once consuming any blood.

Ok I think there's a misconception that I also fell into that Pochita's heart being damaged would kill him, but that doesn't appear to be the case. His best regen feat is regrowing his whole body around his heart, but I don't think merely destroying his heart would kill him due to the fact that we see other Hybrids like Reze regenerate from just a head, so the heart isn't really a weak point.
thing is pochita itself is fused to denji's heart (well more like he replaced it but ya get the gist of it) with someone like reze her devil seems to be fuzed to her neck or spine since her pin which triggers her transformation (and likely regen kinda like denji's chainsaw rev) is on the upper part of her neck.

and during the moment her head got lobbed off by pochita you may notice something

2023-12-27_000655.png
2023-12-27_000744.png

The place potchita cut is below where the actual activation pin is.
We don't know how hybrid regen fully works or what stops it, but for pochita it seems to be the heart of denji as he is merged with it and destroying it will likely sent him straight to hell. This is the likeliest option because even makima who is the most knowledgable character about hybrids that we know of thought that taking out the heart you take out pochita

it would also explain why out of all the possible things pochita could've chosen to throw back to earth as to not be stuck in space, it chose an exposed organ instead of, I don't know throwing a severed arm or its own head, I mean anything is better than a heart in this type of situation.

thing is pochita itself is fused to denji's heart (well more like he replaced it but ya get the gist of it) with someone like reze her devil seems to be fuzed to her neck or spine since her pin which triggers her transformation (and likely regen kinda like denji's chainsaw rev) is on the upper part of her neck.
Devil Hybrids all have their hearts replaced by their contracted Devil, confirmed by Katana Man.
Samurai Sword: Heh... I've gone through some changes myself, by Sawatari's doing. I guess my physical heart was replaced with the Katana Devil... - Chapter 36, Katana vs. Chainsaw

Pochita's heart is of course his "core" or whatever, but it isn't a weak point or anything that would let you bypass his regen & resurrection.

Voting Denji Chainsaw Devil, he has more mobility, is fairly skilled and is used to fighting multiple people he can most likely outskill yuta

Cursed speech says hi

Yuta says stop if Denji starts acting like a fidget spinner with his "higher mobility"
Albeit, he should be able to resist and survive with his high-mid regeneration something I don't think yuta can get through, overall Denji Chainsaw Devil would overpower him

Albeit, he should be able to resist and survive with his high-mid regeneration something I don't think yuta can get through, overall Denji Chainsaw Devil would overpower him
Chainsaw Devil has High-Mid Regen
High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.
If Yuta uses Cursed Speech to just make them explode, he ain't recovering. The target explodes into a cloud of smoke:
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Likewise, he could just tell Denji to "Die" in which the target explodes without a trace
8.jpg
9.jpg

There would be no heart to regenerate from. Even if there was, can they regenerate when they're already dead?

Chainsaw Devil has High-Mid Regen

If Yuta uses Cursed Speech to just make them explode, he ain't recovering. The target explodes into a cloud of smoke:
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Likewise, he could just tell Denji to "Die" in which the target explodes without a trace
8.jpg
9.jpg

There would be no heart to regenerate from. Even if there was, can they regenerate when they're already dead?
In this case, wouldn't his superior mobility be in his favor against these deadly attacks?

Pochita outskilling Yuta is a whole ass meme.

How do we treat equalization here? Since Curses and Devil's are alike to a degree, wouldn't positive energy like neg Pochita?

Pochita outskilling Yuta is a whole ass meme.

How do we treat equalization here? Since Curses and Devil's are alike to a degree, wouldn't positive energy like neg Pochita?
I never really liked the comparison of the two. The comparison is extremely weak. Curses are made from abstract negative emotions. Demons are just devils born from collective fear of things. Maybe you can argue the Disaster Curses are more similar, but they are rare exceptions from the norm. The similarities kinda end after coming from separate human emotions. Don't think equalization would be in play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back