• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Hood vs Muscular (DC Comics vs My Hero Academia) (Concluded)

Jason Todd hears the events occuring in japan and obtains information that A student named Izuku midoriya was being tracked by slade. Jason decides to go japan and stop him from making the situation for them worse for the country. as he was scouting the city he finds a man about to crush a young heroes head and swoops in saving the hero before landing down in front of him.
Say, arent you the guy they sent to drag that brat to the boss? you damned weakling, you lost to him even without his powers, your pathetic. im going to enjoy crushing you
ah, so you know slade? good, well if ya got any information I can get it out of ya after this.
jason would try to shoot him in the chest and legs but the bullets did no damage as the man's muscles seemed to grow and form in odd ways, stopping the bullets.
...ok
muscular them charged at him and attempted to crush him, but jason dodged.
guess this wont be as easy as i thought.
You weak little punk, you think those pea shooters are gonna do anything to me, their's no wonder you lost to that brat. actually, looking at you again, i remember you, your the guy who took out that black mask. your not a hero, your more willing to kill arent you? I like that! LETS GO, SHOW ME SOME BLOOD!

Jason then thinks to himself "this guy's a bloodthirsty nutjob, and he can control his muscles hes far stronger than most of the folks back at gotham, if I'm gonna win this I'll need more of a plan, luckily he doesnt seem to be interested in this kid anymore, so i'll leave him hear and just lead the fight away" he then prepared to take down this villain and see what he knew. even if this was going to be more of a challenge then expected
Alright big guy, lets see what ya got.
Crowbar Boy: SmashKabab, Tomfer, NosyPita, Mariogoods,

Artorimachi_Meteoraft,

Dinamic8000, Popted2

Grown ass man who likes to fights little boys:
Fight takes place where deku vs muscular 2 happened
Red Hood has basic knowledge on Muscular
Jason has all of his equipment
Imasuji has knowlegde on Jason's standard tactics

hypersonic speed is used for both.
I'm hoping red hoods gear can give him a chance here

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Red Hood but just looking at the profiles, this is a Muscular stomp. Jason looks to be 9-A, with AP and durability around small building level while Muscular STARTS at 8-B with feats between city block and mountain level. Even with equipment I don't know that he has anything that can even touch Muscular.

I don't know anything about Red Hood but just looking at the profiles, this is a Muscular stomp. Jason looks to be 9-A, with AP and durability around small building level while Muscular STARTS at 8-B with feats between city block and mountain level. Even with equipment I don't know that he has anything that can even touch Muscular.
he has fear toxin and sleeping gas

he has fear toxin and sleeping gas
Those do definitely help, but is being knocked out a win con here? Neither the toxin or gas is enough to kill Muscular, so even if he was incapacitated by one of them Jason still has to actually land the killing blow, which I don't think is possible.

Those do definitely help, but is being knocked out a win con here? Neither the toxin or gas is enough to kill Muscular, so even if he was incapacitated by one of them Jason still has to actually land the killing blow, which I don't think is possible.
he doesnt need to kill him. just incapacitate him

In that case Jason definitely has a chance, but it would still be difficult. How long do those gases need before they take effect and are they part of his standard kit/tactics that Muscular would know about in advance?
he doesnt need to kill him. just incapacitate him

fear toxing activates pretty fast. nightwing who has resistance to it was effected as soon as it was used on him.
his tasers and other electrical weapons seem to be able to effect people like cyborg.

Then I reckon it would go to Jason if we consider being affected by the toxin to be a wincon for him. If he leads with that straight away and keeps out of melee range then he wins for sure.

I’d say Jason has this one. He’s a little bit faster, more agile, definitely smarter, and he probably has either equivalent or greater experience. All he has to do is get a good shot with his gas (sleeping or fear) and he wins.

Does Jason open with his fear toxin & sleeping gas? Because if not, Muscular simply flicks Red Hood & Jason is dead on the spot

Does Jason open with his fear toxin & sleeping gas? Because if not, Muscular simply flicks Red Hood & Jason is dead on the spot
he dont usually start with it, but hes been in some battles with powerful opponents before, and usually keeps a distance against enemies only fighting up close if necessary.

Not usually, no. But Jason, despite what DC wants everyone to think, is not an idiot. Jason starts with basic info, and he knows what a losing fight looks like, so he’ll probably resort to his so-called nuclear options (sleep and fear gas) as a Hail Mary to end the fight before Goto can turn him into a fine jelly, and as Knifeman29 stated, he also tends to be a ranged fighter anyway, only closing the distance when ranged assault proves ineffective.

Last edited:
While Muscular does have the destructive advantage, if we are counting being knocked down as a win plus Red Hood's speed possibly being Hypersonic+, being superior, I'll go with Red Hood. Prep time is saving him in this fight. He also has history with fighting people like Muscular.

Back