• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO VS Sosuke Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been a while. I think I'm gonna take this guy to fight now.

Post-Movie War Megamax OOO VS Base Aizen

Speed equalized

Eiji starts in base, but has 10 seconds of prep time to see and transform into any form he thinks can beat Aizen.

Eiji Hino:

Sosuke Aize:

Incon:

OOO-Tatoba.PNG
Aizen4

"Eiji can't even see Aizen"

This is wrong because Eiji and EVERY rider are able to see and interact with Ganma from Kamen Rider Ghost as shown in films and specials.

And yes I know it says "Megamax" Eiji but its not like OOO's can just pop random powers out of nowhere that don't have anything to do with the medals.

Eiji sees and interacts with Aizen just fine.

Kyoka Suigetsu is also iffy because OOO's has shown high resistance to mind control before to the yummy who manipulates pheramones and turns you into a love struck zombie.

Also what is this "Soul Crush" ?

Are Ganma spirits/ghost? If not then Eiji won't be able to see Aizen because seeing something invisible =/= being able to see spirits/ghost.

The "mind control" Eiji resisted wasn't impressive and not even mind control, it was Empathic Manipulation that made Eiji fall in love with that one scientist chick and that was it. Eiji would definitely be effected by Kyouka Suigetsu.

Soul Crush is basically passive soul manipulation aura with high potency that most if not all Bleach characters have. Eiji get's within that range he is killed, even if he were to have 1 or 2 levels of soul manipulation resistance.

Ganma are indeed spirits/Ghosts.

Regular humans and even Riders pre-upgrade like Drive are unable to see or interact with them beforehand.

So yes, Eiji sees and touches Aizen just fine. In fact, every single Heisei Rider can as well.

So what you're saying is that despite similar stats, this soul manipulation from Bleach characters auto bypasses durability and doesn't enter any form of NLF?

Soul crush (and 99% of soul manipulation in fiction) bypassess durability and Bleach as a whole has really high soul potency.

I... guess.

Not that I'm planning more matches with him anyway. Most characters I know are around his Tier either get haxxed to death, or megastomp him into oblivion.

Fate people either gets voided or hax the existence off him. (But I suppose getting voided isn't being stomped)

Saint Seiya people are getting revised. (Sad thing. That's an OOO match I think is the least stompy I made)

Bleach people go Reiatsu Crushing. (Like this one)

It's better than that one guy who put him against somebody from Senshinka

Kirika still only has small town durability but her time slow and that he has to hit her gem means he probably loses

@Velox

With respect, but who are you to stop other people from creating threads?

OOO is your favortie character, yes, I understand. But you can't just be the only one to handle matches because you want your favorite character to win.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Sayaka vs Gaim might be good
Anyway from now on i'm the only one who handled OOO matches ideas
Funny thing, if anybody who doesn't know: Gen Urobuchi is actually the head writer of both Madoka Magica anime and Kamen Rider Gaim.

NoMoreTalking said:
@Velox
With respect, but who are you to stop other people from creating threads?

OOO is your favortie character, yes, I understand. But you can't just be the only one to handle matches because you want your favorite character to win.
Not what i mean

Because recent OOO matches are stomp and so on and since my matches are less stompy and fair i can handle him better

Not for make him win, i just wanted a good match win or lose, not an endless stomp

@Velox

I mean, if it's a stomp match, then we all know that it can't be added, you just have to prove that it is a stomp.

And if it's a fair match, then it have the rights to be added fair and square.

Just let them creates whatever match they want. You don't have to be so scared about it.

@NoMore

Then continuing the same mistake again and again?

@Diinou

Wait for Decade season 2 with Super Rising Ultimate Kuuga on it

Joke aside you should stop making OOO matches a while until you find a bettet idea

I have so many OOO matches ideas but i still need some of research and thought from some of peoples before uploading it, to avoiding possible stomp

That why i rarely made a matches recently

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@NoMore
Then continuing the same mistake again and again?
-Creating normal threads, it cannot be added if it's a stomp, it can be added if it's not. (Aka normal rule on this wiki)

And

-Stop other person from creating threads because is your favorite character. (Pretty sure we shouldn't do that)

Now tell me which one is a mistake?

I said stop that not because my fave, but rather for avoiding another stomp

Regardless i'm done now because we are circling, still my point still stand and NOT because my fave character

If this is a stomp, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back