• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, just in-case some people don't misunderstand, his powernull ain't that OP, it isn't like he hits the projectile, and that's it, the dude can't use that magic anymore, no.

Its just said magic attacks get completely nullified, but the dude can still just spam more of it again.

Hmm, well, Wizard can still form a firing line with his Copy rings, he can also liquidfied his body to dodge attacks, flight with Hurricane.

Yoon-seok can already fly in this key, so it's not much of a problem, and if he sees Kamen just keeps on liquifying himself, there's a chance he can just use his law manip to not allow anyone to liquify their bodies.

Speaking of which, with the Amps, Yoon-seok might be able to just one shot straight away.

How good is Kamen's skill, btw?

Yoon-seok can already fly in this key, so it's not much of a problem, and if he sees Kamen just keeps on liquifying himself, there's a chance he can just use his law manip to not allow anyone to liquify their bodies.

Speaking of which, with the Amps, Yoon-seok might be able to just one shot straight away.

How good is Kamen's skill, btw?

Hmm, the law manip can definitely be a problem.

How hard is his stats amp?

Wizard have decent skill feats, able to handle Yummies and Ghoul in base human form, diverting enemies attacks into one another seamlessly, was able to bend his bullet in a way that it missed the hostage's face that is a few inch away from the Phantom, years of experience fighting against exotics opponents who have various gimmicks that he kept up to, able to integrated new Ring into his fighting style despite using it for the first time, even the seemingly useless one, like Sleep Ring, which put the one wearing it to sleep. He was able to slip it onto his opponent and have them scan it on his belt by accident.

But overall, nothing too crazy.

Oh, how good is Yoon's fire resistantant?

Hmm, the law manip can definitely be a problem.

How hard is his stats amp?
Can amp his ap to like at least 7 times, and his attack speed to at least 6 times.
Wizard have decent skill feats, able to handle Yummies and Ghoul in base human form, diverting enemies attacks into one another seamlessly, was able to bend his bullet in a way that it missed the hostage's face that is a few inch away from the Phantom, years of experience fighting against exotics opponents who have various gimmicks that he kept up to, able to integrated new Ring into his fighting style despite using it for the first time, even the seemingly useless one, like Sleep Ring, which put the one wearing it to sleep. He was able to slip it onto his opponent and have them scan it on his belt by accident.
Don't really see him beating Yoon-seok in the skill department, then.

Here are some of his skill feats, and some other not-so-skill feats, btw (A bit of a long post):
Oh, how good is Yoon's fire resistantant?
Don't really know in this key. Though a bit later than the 10th floor, he should be able to resist Nuclear Plasma, which should technically be 150 million Celsius, and the fact that he can just be near an artificial blue sun without feeling hot, but not sure if we can say the same for this key, so...

Although his forcefield should be able to block any fire attack, as it blocked a lightning attack that vaporized a huge chunk of land and water, and would've vaporized him due to how strong it was, had he not have forceshield.

My vote still goes to Yoon tbh.

He can neg most of Wizard's kit with layered Magic Nullification, skill stomp worthy skills + crazy ass instincts + accelerated development. He also has law manipulation which can just neg any of the troublesome abilities Wizard happens to make.

Honestly I'm struggling to find many win-conditions for Wizard here.

What exactly does he have that Yoon can't deal with, exactly?

Hmm yeah, there's really aren't much for Wizard to do here other than using Hope Ring hail marie or goes into Dragon Form but by that point it's basically cheating.

Something like Saber Rider could do the trick for a fairer fight.

But again, Saber have deconstruct fire on every hit.

Hmm yeah, there's really aren't much for Wizard to do here other than using Hope Ring hail marie or goes into Dragon Form but by that point it's basically cheating.
Ah, that sucks. Well, I guess I'll go ahead and close the thread later, then.
Something like Saber Rider could do the trick for a fairer fight.

But again, Saber have deconstruct fire on every hit.
Deconstruct

That shit not nice 🗿 Though depending on his skill, how much range and AoE he has, and if any attack will instantly deconstruct his entire body or just a portion, this could work.

Ah, that sucks. Well, I guess I'll go ahead and close the thread later, then.

That shit not nice 🗿 Though depending on his skill, how much range and AoE he has, and if any attack will instantly deconstruct his entire body or just a portion, this could work.
I mean Wizard entire gimmick is magic so that's kinda obvious in hindsight.

He can launch elemental projectile that reach several kms in distance but it's usually the size of his sword, took enough damage and you'll straight up exploded however. or if he feel like it, he just nuke the area he's in with a fire tornado.

His skill is pretty decent. Completely surpassed the most talented Seiken wielders of his generation, to be a Seiken wielder you have to spend your entire childhood training your ass off, join the organisation that made up entirely of master swordmans across the world, and then be better than them.

Well, that's just the general gist but there's more minutes one like he's able to match someone that has basically every infos on him and fought against him for nigh-infinite amount of time through precognitions and still win.

Well, aside from the last feat (Made it seem like it ain't some god tier skill feat 🗿 ), anything else doesn't seem that strong compared to Yoon-seok. And the range shit isn't really a problem since it isn't as wide, and as long as it doesn't cover his entire body, he could regenerate pretty comfortably.

I should probably make a match later, this thread's already clogged as it is.

Well, aside from the last feat (Made it seem like it ain't some god tier skill feat 🗿 ), anything else doesn't seem that strong compared to Yoon-seok. And the range shit isn't really a problem since it isn't as wide, and as long as it doesn't cover his entire body, he could regenerate pretty comfortably.

I should probably make a match later, this thread's already clogged as it is.
Fyi, Saber skill completely outclassed RWBY skill iirc (it came from Saber vs Ruby match)

I wouldn’t recommend continuing this match since Wizard’s page is really outdated in terms of the abilities section (and likely the statistics given some future revisions)

Back