• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Geats Profile Formatting

where that "energy shield" with Magnum geats did that 1 time in the cross-over movie to block kamen rider ryuga fire in the restaurant
also ninja buckle can go invisible with that ninja cloth thing

Last edited:
I actually completely forgot about those things, they’re so minor tho that I think I could simply add them when creating the profile. I’ll create the profile once I’ve cleared up my schedule as I’m very busy with irl stuff.

Back