• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
I'm reaching dangerous level of desperate right now, for Yoon-seok matches.

Speed is equalized.

Both are High 8-C

Kamen Rider seems to upscale from 5 tons feat 🗿

Yoon-seok heavily upscales from 10 tons feat (Gonna be 11 tons, so just assume he's 11 tons)

Kamen Rider Wizard: 0

Choi Yoon-seok: 1 (Azontr)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Like Yoon is legitimately dicking on this girl 🗿

He's ludicrously more skilled, can amp himself, has Low-Mid regen she cannot negate without prior knowledge, instinctive reactions, accelerated development, etc.

Like bruh this ain't even a remotely fair match for Chisato.

Like Yoon is legitimately dicking on this girl 🗿

He's ludicrously more skilled, can amp himself, has Low-Mid regen she cannot negate without prior knowledge, instinctive reactions, accelerated development, etc.

Like bruh this ain't even a remotely fair match for Chisato.
What being desperate for matches does to a man 😔

The AP amps are disabled, btw, and she already has prior knowledge on him. His instinctive reactions ain't THAT strong. She also has Supersonic speed, while he's Transonic in base (Granted, dudes in TOTBAGD don't have a problem against people faster than them)

As for skill, I'm mostly betting on this tbh, isn't she like really skilled too?

Maybe I didn't properly read the OP cause I'm a schizo.

Bro by the way it's described in the profile his instincts seem really ******* strong, tf u on lol

🗿If he already dicked on Yor in skill who beat Chisato how exactly u think Chisato will do against him

Maybe I didn't properly read the OP cause I'm a schizo.

Bro by the way it's described in the profile his instincts seem really ******* strong, tf u on lol

🗿If he already dicked on Yor in skill who beat Chisato how exactly u think Chisato will do against him
Hm fair. That's a rip, I suppose 😔

I'm like tf u mean his instincts ain't strong the profile literally says he can use his instincts to dodge attacks he can't register and fight and copy shit in his sleep, that's some Garou shit.

Yeah my mind just forgot all his instincts feat, for some reason.

Garou better get ready, Yoon-seok is coming for his ass in his next key 🗿

What being desperate for matches does to a man 😔

The AP amps are disabled, btw, and she already has prior knowledge on him. His instinctive reactions ain't THAT strong. She also has Supersonic speed, while he's Transonic in base (Granted, dudes in TOTBAGD don't have a problem against people faster than them)

As for skill, I'm mostly betting on this tbh, isn't she like really skilled too?
eq3dyGY.png

Funnily enough, you can use Seok second key since Haruto also had the High 8-C key as well tho i dunno how strong Seok is in that version

Funnily enough, you can use Seok second key since Haruto also had the High 8-C key as well tho i dunno how strong Seok is in that version
His High 8-C key is currently outdated, dude should upscale to baseline 8-B since he scales way above his 10 tons feat.

Though I doubt it will change much even if he upscales, so changed it 🗿

But seriously, i feel concerned about this:

Because Haruto 99% main gimmick is magic
Oh...

Assuming they are projectile based, Yoon-seok even in his 9-B key has 7 layers of powernull against magic, although iirc he has to hit the projectiles with his sword.

Why'd you make the match with Chisato then.
I'm a hypocrite, let Yoon-seok slaughter them, not him getting slaughtered. No but seriously, thought she'd be, y'know, more skilled.

That haxes only applied to his later key (low godly regen ratio in his tier 6 key to onwards and the high godly regen for his post-series key)
Oh, that profile is ******* with my eyes, so It's kinda hard. What does he exactly have, then? And does he use magic as well?

Oh...

Assuming they are projectile based, Yoon-seok even in his 9-B key has 7 layers of powernull against magic, although iirc he has to hit the projectiles with his sword.
A mixed bag, some are magic, some are not.

He can enhanced his attacks with magic/elements of his choices, can cause chain to spawn and wrap around his opponents, open portal, fart joke that's actually lethal, make barrier/elemental construct, flash bang and so on.

Oh, that profile is ******* with my eyes, so It's kinda hard. What does he exactly have, then? And does he use magic as well?
Assuming we're using 8-C/ pre Zoous arc then he wouldn't have awakened Rekka and Wonder World Guardian abilities. Basically just base civilian abilities. And well, it's Magical but not Magic, you get what I mean? It's esoteric but Magic is already defined by the fact that Kamen Rider Wizard exist.

A mixed bag, some are magic, some are not.

He can enhanced his attacks with magic/elements of his choices, can cause chain to spawn and wrap around his opponents, open portal, fart joke that's actually lethal, make barrier/elemental construct, flash bang and so on.
Chains aren't really gonna work, as his Heart of Liberty ability outright nullifies any ability that restrains, and the ability just ceases.

Also, Fart jokes that are lethal? What.

Yoon-seok has his own barriers that can tank City-block+ levels of attacks, so it ain't much, but he doesn't spam it.

Flash bang doesn't really matter, either. Although not at this key, but dude went near an artificial blue sun the same size as ours, and stated his eyes would've been blinded, but simply put magic in his eyes and nothing happened. It should still be applicable to this key, since he can likely just do the same thing here.

Also, any magic attack will get easily nullified if they are projectiles based, but elemental attacks won't. At least, if they aren't magic, since the series' elemental attacks can't be nullified.

Also, Fart jokes that are lethal? What
Smell Ring cause a fart cloud to form around the originator. Usually, strong enough to momentarily stun opponent, and himself when he first used it, and against people with enhance smelling...let just say that it get really bad.

Flash bang doesn't really matter, either. Although not at this key, but dude went near an artificial blue sun the same size as ours, and stated his eyes would've been blinded, but simply put magic in his eyes and nothing happened. It should still be applicable to this key, since he can likely just do the same thing here

Does he have the time to prepared when he come near the blue son? Wizard can quick swap his rings very efficiently.

Also, any magic attack will get easily nullified if they are projectiles based, but elemental attacks won't. At least, if they aren't magic, since the series' elemental attacks can't be nullified.
Well, all elemental attacks are from Wizard Rings which fuel by his mana so yeah. All of his attacks other than good old punch and kicks and GUNs are magic.

Smell Ring cause a fart cloud to form around the originator. Usually, strong enough to momentarily stun opponent, and himself when he first used it, and against people with enhance smelling...let just say that it get really bad.
That sounds wild, jesus.
Does he have the time to prepared when he come near the blue son? Wizard can quick swap his rings very efficiently.
Nope, dude literally just got yoinked to another universe, went "Where tf am I?", looked behind him, magic immediately went into his eyes before he can get blinded as he immediately saw the blue sun near him.
Well, all elemental attacks are from Wizard Rings which fuel by his mana so yeah. All of his attacks other than good old punch and kicks and GUNs are magic.
Well, then they'll probably be nulled. Although he has to hit the projectile to nullify it, so there's still hope.

Back