• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uhhhhhh. No.

That should be left in 2017 where it belongs.

Actually that looks more like a 2012 thread.

Kamen Rider stats are contradicted by actual feats on a constant basis. They are just numbers thrown in by many different people in different cycles. They serve as a measuring stick for who can swap hands with who /in their own series/ that's it.

Also what's with the lack of Kamen Rider Profiles?

At least all of the Neo-Heisei Protagonists, cmon now.

I just looked at the Ryuki Series's profiles.

Sigh, I have to clean them up again. Can someone help me?

First: Contract monster can be in the same key with Ryuki, because he summon it to aid him, do not need to saparate them. Example: "High 7-C. High 7-C with Dragreder" should be okay.

Second: The information about Contract Monster (example: age, classification) are really unnecessary, and it'll make people confused.

Third: Some images is way too large, what is the point to do that?

Fourth and last: Some image is from the game. If anyone want to use high quality images of Heisei Riders, you can look in my profile, like this:

CF Ryuki Wall

Hey guy i just found out something: Reverse time cannot be qualified as AP.

This mean, Shiro Lower 2-C tier should be removed.

And he should have: Likely Creation (Created the Mirror Monster and is able to control them)

His intelligence should be change to Genius (Created the V-Buckle and was formerly a scientist)

Shiro and Odin should be two separated keys.

So, what do you guy think?

Watching Go Rider last episode .

Kenzaki destroy gamer world .

Can anyone please update Kabuto being MFTL speed ? I mean we see his future self use hyper clock up for many times .

which quote do you think is best to be in gaims profile

"This is my/our stage now!"

"This power exists to protect those who can't fight!"

"It doesn't matter who's on my side! I'm still protecting the same people! Even if I completely change in the end!"

And to be fair, like I said, Decade scaled from crossover is legit because his entire series is crossover, that means a Riders who meets him, fight alongside him, or fight against him should be scaling from him at least in his base form.

But we would only scaled it from the ones where Masahiro Inoue reprises his role.

Supposedly Kuuga-Kiva, maybe W

Fourze

Wizard

Gaim

Zi-O

Gaim should have limited acausality he resisted getting paradoxed.He should also have pocket reality creation,time travel.

Also he should have at least 5B ratings not a possibly lapis created an alterante earth and kouta scales to that

Watching Ryuki, there's a scene when Knight dodge the laser that quickly disappear in the sky very fast, maybe it is new speed feats.

@Jamesthetaker

I don't know, maybe you can ask the calculation team.

@Setsuna

Energy and laser can be count as the same thing, I just use the word "laser" because it's easy to type.

Do you know there's an anime of Kamen Rider Ryuki?

It's called Fate Sta... no, that's a rip off.

If I remember correctly it's called Madoka magi... no, also a rip off.

Kamen Rider is too good to be anime huh...

If they going to make an Kamen Rider anime, I'm prefers this:

Spirits anime
Screw Hero Academia, we have Kamen Rider.

So a few day ago i just finished Ryuki and i found out that the " Infinite number of worlds " statement come from the 13 Riders movie.

This lead to a question: "Can movie and SIC Hero Saga-exclusive be scaling to canon?"

In Ryuki, the movie and SIC serves as alternate ending for the canon show, which doesn't change that much expect for the new Riders, Survival form Ouja.

Oh and that picture look pretty cool, though. Where did you get that?

Back