• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Okay, as for Decade's keys that I wants to add.

Base form: Change it to 5-B, due to defeated Black RX.

New key: 2018 version, have to wait for a bit, but it looks like nothing changed much except for more riders' powers

New key: Complete Form Jumbo Formation. In this scene, no one can harms King Dark not even Kuuga Rising Ultimate, and Decade easily stomps King Dark. So, High 4-C.

Anyway, is there anyone wants to creates Zi-O profile?

Zi O episode 14

Tsukasa can travel to past with his dimension wall.

His story doen't get erased and he still can transform . This is proved he is Acausality .

Time Travel is already in his profile, he done it before in Den-O the Movie.

And maybe the reason that he didn't get erased is because there is no Another Decade, I don't know, we just have to wait until his role in Zi-O is done.

By the way, the meme is BACK!!!!

Onore Dikeido!!!
Onore Dikeido!!!

here is a funny comment i found on youtube that best describes build

a scientist, a boxer, a politician, and a farmer together beat the shit out of what is basically a god´╗┐

@Setsuna

To be fair, the things every riders ever do is described as "Masked man who's rides the motorcycle beat the shit out of every evil things"

But wait, the enemy can do some weird hax I can't? Punch him in another form.

Bonus movie version: I can't punch the enemy to death? Summon another rider to do some weird nakama thing and punch him harder.

Ghost:An exorcist beats the shit out some demons

Fourze:A high schoolher beats the shit out of other high schoolers and teaching staff

OOO:A traveling nomad beats the shit out of greed

Ex aid:A doctor gamer beats the shit out of diseases

Drvie:A policeman beats the shit out of robots

Gaim:A dancer beats the shit out of extra-dimensional monsters

W:A detective beats the shit out of superpowered villain

Wizard:An ex footaball player beats the shit out of despressed people

Also here is something i found on tv tropes

Most series have a main subject that it looks at; with the main franchise theme asking what the line is between being a man and a monster. For some specific series themes:

• Den-O: Memory
  • Kiva: Destiny
  • Double: Partnership
  • OOO: Desire
  • Fourze: Friendship
  • Wizard: Hope and Despair
  • Gaim: Power
  • Drive: Emotion, Family
  • Ghost: Bonds between people, human potential
  • Ex-Aid: The Value of Life
  • Build: Science, War, and how they affect one another

• Agito: Evolution. From "Alpha" to "Omega" (It's a story of normal human who evolve into an ultimate being that can fight against God. His name also referred to this, "A" to "O" in "AGITO", which O is write with Omega symbol.)
  • Decade: Destruction and Creation (Destroy everything, connect everything.)

i am currently watching fourze so far there are some nice speed feats.There are some calcs in naruto forum which put early gentaro at MHS.There are a couple of tier 7 feats don`t know if it scales to gentaro though.The horosphes can blow up the city with their energy.I am at ep 28 BTW

Saint rider 890 said:
Zi o episode 16
Tsukasa resist time stop .
EP. 15 right?

By the way, the fight scene in this ep.

<Tsukasa turns into Decade> and stomps Zi-O.

And then <Decade turns into Build RabbitTank>

<Zi-O then turns into Decade Armor Build RabbitTank Sparkling> and defeats Decade Build

<Decade Build turns back into Decade again> and easily stomps Zi-O Decade Armor RabbitTank Sparkling, blows him into 50 years in the future.

Tsukasa in Zi-O is pretty savage tho, many robots appears and starts destroying the city and kills many people, he just watch, and take the picture.

Mr.Cutlery said:
If I'm reading that right... Decade is much superior to Zi-O? Like, that much?
Too much, actually.

>Beat Zi-O in his base form and Rider Armors

>Tells that Geiz and Zi-O are too weak, thus give them Decade Armor

>Zi-O using Decade Armor, and increase his stats with RabbitTank Sparkling, still continue to got stomped by Decade anyway

>In the Preview in the next episode, we still see Zi-O and Geiz VS Decade and Kasshin, which Decade transforms into Wizard and easily restrains them and gains upper hand.

>Not to mention that we got a scan that looks like Zi-O Decade Armor empowers by Ghost Grateful Damashii and Geiz Ex-Aid Armor continues to fight him with 2 on 1 style, and looks like Decade still wins anyway.

DVZAG

@NMT

Oh, so he GAVE Zi-O the Decade Armor? Because he considered him to be too weak?

Decade is literally the Rider equivalent to 2009 memes, somehow capable of dominating even against the newest ones. Guess I should really get back to the franchise.

@Setsuna

So how's Fourze? I'd give it a try, but considering my bad experiences with the head director -biased, even-, I wanna be cautious when stepping into it.

Kamen Rider SPIRITS chapter 106

I do not know jp, so I don't know what's going on and who done this.

But it looks like the warped space-time this big:

TLPLS

Also, looks like the story focus on "Badan Syndrome" which makes human on the planet become insane.

And if you watch Showa Series, you'll know another "Syndrome" thing.

The "Rider Syndrome" (used by Showa Riders), a mysterious powerful ability that looks like it has some kind of reality warping.

I'm very into this.

I'm prepared a bit of Decade revision ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), all of you can give me the input

Human form: Unknow (Fight agains many Kaijins and do something far stronger than human on multiple occasions)

Base form: at least 5-B, likely higher (Fight against Black RX)

Complete Form: at least 5-B, likely higher (Stronger than his base form)

New key, Complete Form Jumbo Formation: High 4-C (Stomps King Dark, who casually defeats all Kamen Riders up to Decade, including Rising Ultimate Kuuga)

Reality Warping: Kenzaki who appears in the last episode is confirmed to be A.R. Kenzaki, this means that the universe that has been threaten by the presence of Decade is more than nine, should change it to "at least 9 universes".

Powers and Abilities: Wait until his role in Zi-O is over.

And this is a bit of Agito:

Kamen Rider Agito Ep.46

Shouichi freakin punch Overlord with his human form, should this upgrade every of his forms into High 4-C?

Shouichi punch overlord

I am working on Gamou.Is this good

Powers:super human charecteristics,fire manipulation damaku mind manipulation memory removal healing and ressuraction portal creation via dark nebula

Ap.City level(superior to the horoscopes who can blow up a city in their supernova form ) Country level via dark nebula

Speed.MHS

NoMoreTalking said:
I'm prepared a bit of Decade revision ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), all of you can give me the input
Human form: Unknow (Fight agains many Kaijins and do something far stronger than human on multiple occasions)

Base form: at least 5-B, likely higher (Fight against Black RX)

Complete Form: at least 5-B, likely higher (Stronger than his base form)

New key, Complete Form Jumbo Formation: High 4-C (Stomps King Dark, who casually defeats all Kamen Riders up to Decade, including Rising Ultimate Kuuga)

Reality Warping: Kenzaki who appears in the last episode is confirmed to be A.R. Kenzaki, this means that the universe that has been threaten by the presence of Decade is more than nine, should change it to "at least 9 universes".

Powers and Abilities: Wait until his role in Zi-O is over.

And this is a bit of Agito:

Kamen Rider Agito Ep.46

Shouichi freakin punch Overlord with his human form, should this upgrade every of his forms into High 4-C?

Shouichi punch overlord
That was PIS . Only Burning Agito and Shining Agito is High 4C because that form strong enough to hurt Overlord of Darkness .

Since Agito and Kuuga have relationship for each other do you agree both of them speed if FTL ?

look like we need update Kuuga Mighty profile because he scaled to Burning Agito , which is high 4C because both of them relate to each other .

Also how strong Kenzaki on Kamen Rider Decade Episode 31 ?

@saint For Kenzaki thing, I say not much, he only defeated Decade while Decade himself was very injured and nearly dead from the beginning. After Decade recovery, he got stomped by Decade base form alongside other Riders

NoMoreTalking said:
@saint
For Kenzaki thing, I say not much, he only defeated Decade while Decade himself was very injured and nearly dead from the beginning. After Decade recovery, he got stomped by Decade base form alongside other Riders
More like Decade Violent beat him .

Official OP medley video from Heisei Generation FOREVER.

µ¡┤õ╗úÕ╣│µêÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝OPÒéƵÁàÕÇëÕñºõ╗ïÒüîÒâ¬ÒâƒÒââÒé»Òé╣´╝üÒÇîõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Õ╣│µêÉÒé©ÒéºÒâìÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│Òé║ FOREVERÒÇìõ©╗ÚíîÒé╣ÒâÜÒéÀÒâúÒâ½µÿáÕâÅÒüîÕà¼Úûï
µ¡┤õ╗úÕ╣│µêÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝OPÒéƵÁàÕÇëÕñºõ╗ïÒüîÒâ¬ÒâƒÒââÒé»Òé╣´╝üÒÇîõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Õ╣│µêÉÒé©ÒéºÒâìÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│Òé║ FOREVERÒÇìõ©╗ÚíîÒé╣ÒâÜÒéÀÒâúÒâ½µÿáÕâÅÒüîÕà¼Úûï

I'm really feel sorry for the bad guys of this movie now...

Veloxt1r0kore said:
T0234807H said:
My current stats for Neo-Heisei Riders:
Build - 5-A (RabbitRabbit, TankTank, Genius), possibly higher (Cross-Z Build) (Fought Evolto in all forms, who annihilated and absorbed the energy of entire planets and moons casually, Genius Form's essence has the energy to fuse two planets together)

Ex-Aid - 5-A (Muteki), possibly higher (Mighty Novel X) (Muteki can defeat Cronus easily, who could otherwise only be defeated with being crushed by The Moon at high velocity, while Mighty Novel X can cancel out God Maximum Mighty X's attacks)

Ghost - Likely 5-B, possibly higher (Mugen and Tenkaitoitsu) (Defeated The Great Eye merged with the Gamma, which powers the entire Gamma World, and can turn night into day, though the latter might simply be Environmental Manipulation, and which Ghost also requires 6 consecutive finishers)

Drive - Likely High 6-A (Tridoron and Special) (Defeated Paradox Roidmude and Sigma Circular with a fully powered Type Tridoron and Type Special, both which easily generates the energy required for a Global Freeze)

Gaim - Possibly 5-B to 5-A (Man of The Beginning) (Can terraform an entire planet that operates under different physics than the material world, and comparable to Megahex who assimilated an entire planet, and also Lapis who made an entirely new Earth made out of dreams for a world without Inves; though Gaim and Megahex might have took time with such feats)

Fourze - 6-B (Cosmic), possibly higher (Fusion) (Defeated Gamou, who can evoke the Dark Nebula, which can destroy Japan, stronger with the Fusion States)

Not attempting W, OOO or Wizard.

For W, his feats are only truly present in crossovers, stalemating Black and defeating Shadow Moon, though such destructive power is unseen in the actual show.

OOO and Wizard lack proper feats worth mentioning.
Nice, what we need now is profile for Fourze, Drive, Ghost, Build, and Ex-Aid.
For W, Wizard and OOO tho, we might need to gathering an feat.
Build doesn not scale to Evolto. Evolto's Black Hole's are the only thing that are shown to be planetary and Build has CONSTANTLY shoehorned in the cold hard truth that everytime Evolto pulls one out, Build and his crew can NEVER do anything about it. The only thing that screws Evolto on his own cocky attitude, hence why he said "I'm going to take my time destroying the earth now" instead of eating it instantly, Thus he paid for it via Gentoku cracking his trigger, Banjou weakening him etc. Nothing states or even hints that Evolto is Planetary other than his unique Black Hole ability, nor do we know what absorbing planet's even does to him beside rejuvinate his power. Genius Form required the Pandora Box's energy to pull two planet's together btw. Its also a mechanic, that wasn't from the Genius Fullbottle.

Put Build in the Drive-Tier. High 6-A seems more appropriate. Never once has Build been able to deal with Evolto's Black Hole. And sadly even now he never will be. The gap was absurd.

Also OOO's and Ghost destroyed the Enigma that was physically pulling /Two/ Planet's towards one another. OOO's is easily Planet+ This does for Fourze as well actually.

Wizard kicked Phoenix from the earth all the way towards the Sun within 13 secons. That's a very good feat.

Also Muteki and Mighty Novel X are not anywhere near Gaim's level tbh.

Heisei Generations Final gave Ghost, OOO and Fourze Planetary feats.

OOO's Novel also has the original OOO's King performing country level earthquakes with Sangozou.

And W defeating Shadowmoon is obvious PIS. Heisei Rider's debut appearances are in most cases, a giant meme. They are arguably more powerful in their debut cameo's than they are at the end of their series.

Back