• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Setsuna@

Those feat would be for his monster form while his Black Holes form can barely made huge planet devouring black holes and he must keep it operational. But whether he must keep it operational in his black holes is still unknown.

For Evolt, one of his weakness in black holes form is very simple damage the Evolt Trigger enough and it will immediately paralyze him like how Cross z Magna and Rogue managed to do it.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
For Evolt, one of his weakness in black holes form is very simple damage the Evolt Trigger enough and it will immediately paralyze him like how Cross z Magna and Rogue managed to do it.
It wasn't very simple damage. It takes alot.

Rogue was being powered up by every Kamen Rider's latent ability to be strenghtened by the cheers of people.

And the Blizzard Knuckle's powers were specifically made to reject Evolt's DNA. So it was kryptonite.

Yeah, thats what Rogue was able to do to Evolt in episode 48 and the Blizzard Knuckle was made to be for Kazumin so is there a proof somewhere that it was made to reject Evolt DNA?

Oh yeah, in episode 33 @ 34. Evolt demonstrate the ability to move at speed that almost feel like teleportation and in the later episode, he is moving like he is shifting through space itself. Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

And apparently, Evolt Black Hole form is so powerful that he shrugged off Grease, Rogue and Great Cross Z without any problem with one hand (Episode 38). He even said this just to make it even more nightmare fuels:

"No one can match me in this form"

Adding more fact to that in episode 44 when fighting serious against all four riders at the sametime: Build (Genius), Cross-Z Magma, Grease and Magma even with the later two given power up via Nebula Gas, they still couldnt beat him.

Evolt vs Grease and Rogue:

"I see the gas has made you quite a bit stronger."

"But not strong enough."

Here more dialogue in that same episodes a few moments later:

"He keeps getting faster...."

"Was he not fighting seriously before?"

"Of course."

"Why would I take a bunch of humans seriously?"

"It doesn't matter what you think, or who you fight for."

"You can all join up and still not beat me."

"Humanity is powerless."

Oh and he also used his clock up moving speed against all of them in the same episode again as well.

Yeah, thats what Rogue was able to do to Evolt in episode 48 and the Blizzard Knuckle was made to be for Kazumin so is there a proof somewhere that it was made to reject Evolt DNA?
Oh yeah, in episode 33 @ 34. Evolt demonstrate the ability to move at speed that almost feel like teleportation and in the later episode, he is moving like he is shifting through space itself. Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

And apparently, Evolt Black Hole form is so powerful that he shrugged off Grease, Rogue and Great Cross Z without any problem with one hand (Episode 38). He even said this just to make it even more nightmare fuels:

"No one can match me in this form"

Adding more fact to that in episode 44 when fighting serious against all four riders at the sametime: Build (Genius), Cross-Z Magma, Grease and Magma even with the later two given power up via Nebula Gas, they still couldnt beat him.

Evolt vs Grease and Rogue:

"I see the gas has made you quite a bit stronger."

"But not strong enough."

Here more dialogue in that same episodes a few moments later:

"He keeps getting faster...."

"Was he not fighting seriously before?"

"Of course."

"Why would I take a bunch of humans seriously?"

"It doesn't matter what you think, or who you fight for."

"You can all join up and still not beat me."

"Humanity is powerless."

Oh and he also used his clock up moving speed against all of them in the same episode again as well.
50085463 276277066378418 1671461792540262400 n

That is why whenever Banjou used the knuckle, it caused him immense pain. He has Evolt's DNA so it rejected him partially.

BTW here is a nice speed feat for build.

http://*********.sh/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Build/Episode-48?id=39303 starts at 22:12

Banjo goes into space.It should scale to evolt and build

Oh okay, thanks for the picture.
But what Evolt did in Episode 38 when fighting only Cross Z, Grease and Rogue before was shifting through space right?
Evolt has super speed. That's all it was.

We has the ability to merge his speed with a teleportation ability but the teleporting part only happens once he's in contact with another individual.

Can we also put continuous Evolution for Evolt as well? Since he will keep growing in power as long as he keep devouring planet or any physical matter in that regard.

maybe we can add a rider's additional list of equpment that only got mentioned in side materials and not explicitly mentioned in the show. i know someone from a discord server that supposedly have some information about these equipments for the riders. for example if you see taddle's kamen rider wiki page, you can see something like sanctuary mantle and other stuff in his taddle legacy tab but nothing like that for hyper muteki or gamedeus cronus. but actually both gamedeus cronus and hyper muteki have something like those too. and this guy seems to know quite a few things about them

just saw ep 19.

Quiz can shcok people with electricity if they answer wrongly his question.There is no new powers being show in this episode.

Also W armour in the preview

just finished ooo. now starting build. should i watch zi-o after i'm done with build or should i go with a completed series first? considering zi-o hasn't reach its end

kamen rider wikia state that build's sparkling chest armor can generate dimension bubble that can distort space. aside from utilizing it in his finisher attack (judging from a youtube video at least), does sento use it for other purposes as well? also the sparkling armor can seemingly produces 2 other types of bubbles as well

just watched episode 20.Another woz can make geiz resist time stop with his future altering powers.W armour arrived but souga immediately got stomped by Another Woz.I love it when sougo gets stomped.Also white woz can just take a blank rider watch and put it near the body of a rider to get that riders power.Woz quiz can manipulate the weather when a wrong answer is given dark clouds are formed and the guy who gave the wrong answer is struck by lighing.

Ryuki is next

I like how they demonstrate how strong White Woz is, and I am not sure if Sougo is still holding back because he got stomped easily. The time where he got seriously is in episode 9.

Apparently, Another Mirror Sougo is going to appear in 21 and ZI-O II is tease in the previous episode.

finished with build. will probably watch drive or double next. also rabbittank sparkling can seemingly ignore durability with impact bubbles generated from the tank part of the sparkling armor. this is something from side mats though

Gun Slave Unit said:
finished with build. will probably watch drive or double next. also rabbittank sparkling can seemingly ignore durability with impact bubbles generated from the tank part of the sparkling armor. this is something from side mats though
Drive next

already started double though lol. to expand on sparkling a bit more. while the tank side can generate impact bubbles which can produce intense shockwave when bursted and damage the enemy's innard, the rabbit side can generates rapid bubbles which can be used to boost build's speed tremendously or to be used as a foothold so he can jump and maneuver midair. it's also possible to cover build's entire body with the bubbles which have differing effect. if the whole body cover was using impact bubbles than it's possible to produce the same shockwave with every attacks, while with the rapid bubbles it became possible to move so fast that build will leave afterimages

so there are 3 bubbles rabbittank sparkling can produce. pretty cool

Gaim(Man of beginning) vs evolt who would win? Man of beginning kouta is poorly defined. And megahex are a man of beginning toto. Megahex vs evolt who would win? Because megahex is a planet eater to like evolt Wiki say heis strongest kamen rider villain because beat gaim

Back