• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

OOO's profile is severely outdated btw. He should be Planetary from the Heisei Generations Final feat.

NoMoreTalking said:
Jag50 said:
OOO's profile is severely outdated btw.
He should be Planetary from the Heisei Generations Final feat.
Didn't watch the movie yet, what did the Riders do in that movie?
Destroyed the Enigma Limbs which were pulling two planet's together.

just watched the latest episode.

The other Woz has the almighty.He can make what he writes in his book to be the future.He also shows resistance to time stop.He comes from another future where Geiz defeats Oma-Zio.He also shows dupilcation in the preview

As of now there is now 3 factions.

The Oma-Zio factio who wants sougo to be oma-zio

The time jackers who want to replace om-zio with another canddidate

Now the Geiz faction who wants Geiz to beat Oma-Zio

Setsuna tenma said:
just watched the latest episode.

The other Woz has the almighty.He can make what he writes in his book to be the future.He also shows resistance to time stop.He comes from another future where Geiz defeats Oma-Zio.He also shows dupilcation in the preview

As of now there is now 3 factions.

The Oma-Zio factio who wants sougo to be oma-zio

The time jackers who want to replace om-zio with another canddidate

Now the Geiz faction who wants Geiz to beat Oma-Zio
And Decade factio who absolutely has to nothing to do with this shit but still wants to interfere anyway...

isn`t decade currently allied with the time jackers?He probabbly with leave the time jackers to join another faction or create one.

Setsuna tenma said:
isn`t decade currently allied with the time jackers?He probabbly with leave the time jackers to join another faction or create one.
Sometime allied himself with Time Jackers faction, sometime allied himself with Geiz faction, sometime allied himself with Kasshin (Oma Zi-O faction).

Happen to know pretty much about future (and maybe alternate future, if said future is another universe), but still give Decade Ridewatch to Sougo.

His role is pretty much messed up this time lol.

Without DenLiner: Possibly Average or a bit below

With DenLiner: Higher, but with Den-O status you can say that he is one of the most useful Rider when facing against enemy that can manipulates time and history.

Wouldn't Zi-O and Decade be the most haxed and suited for time stuff?

i am currently watching be the one.So far the riders have shown decent mind resistance.The villains were controlling most of japan population yet couldn`t control the riders.

the villain was going to desroy the earth by entering and breaking the core.A bit underwheling for someone as the same species as evolt.The movie was not that great.

Setsuna tenma said:
the villain was going to desroy the earth by entering and breaking the core.A bit underwheling for someone as the same species as evolt.The movie was not that great.
Maybe because they didnt get to have the same equipment as Evolt? But that's just underwhelming like you said.

If i remember correctly, Kamen Rider Ghost and Zyuohger actually have a canon crossover together.

And i pretty sure that in the Super Sentai series, there is a ton of planet buster feats happened.

which sentais have planet busters and above? I remember a robot in dekaranger which could destroy half of the earth but it was only with self destruction

episode 18 is up.

Another Woz gets the shinobi watch.He shows duplication and intagilibility

Kamen rider quiz is next in the preview

IVeloxt1r0kore said:
Anybody want to make Ex-Aid, Build, and Evolt page?
I'm down. Just give me the deets and I'll do my best. I also want to edit OOO's because its out of date.

Back