• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Alright son,welcome to the Kamen Rider general discussion thread!! Here we can discuss anything about Kamen Rider franchise from the general,story,and lore/power. Alright let's begin!!

Before that,here an Meme God Shin Dan Kuroto Da!!!

Dan kuroto by randompeeps98-dbjsgt4.png

Kamen rider genm by gegopat-dbb7ky0.png

Feat for large planet kamen rider black episode 50 .

http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Black/Episode-50?id=14313

watch around 13.56 - 14.57

Ay yo, Cutlery coming in to dish some Rider facts... Fact number one: KR is the most inconsistent Tokusatsu of all time. Well, one of the most, as far as my knowledge goes.

Anyway, let's get on with things. I'm surprised no one else came here. I know you've probably already sent out messages to other people.

I think Faiz needs an upgrade though. I mean, wouldn't him killing the Elasmotherium Orphnoch be somewhat calc worthy?

Also look at Black, poor guy is constantly being pitted against weaker Riders and never showed signs of overpowering them just because of plot. Oh dear, don't mind this comment, I'm just a bit dizzy here. Naps do that to you, lol.

So, anyone knows where I can watch Super-1? *********, based on the comments, or rather, only comment, seems to only have a HK subs version.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Fact number one: KR is the most inconsistent Tokusatsu of all time. Well, one of the most, as far as my knowledge goes.
Tokusatsu in itself is so inconsistent, lol.

Saint rider 890 said:
Feat for large planet kamen rider black episode 50 .
http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Black/Episode-50?id=14313

watch around 13.56 - 14.57
I wonder which planet that blew up and how big the planet was and if it was a planet in the first place

So uh, I don't have anything to discuss since I'm just here to ask something.

I recently picked up Kiva and I'm only at Episode 3 but, should I go through with it? It's a bit weird since there's a strange double timeline going on with the episodes. But so far, nothing seems too off-putting, except for the opening which I feel is a bit of a tonal disharmony.

Build is pretty promising so far- not so sure about speed but Evolto wiped out the Martian civilation with Pandora's Box and can conjure black holes big enough to wipe out a large building complex and is so far the strongest Rider in the show. Build Genius has the power of the 60 FullBottles, and Cross-Z Magma can be somewhat on par with Black Hole Evolto.

Around Build episode 42 .

http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Build/Episode-42?id=38106

At 07.00 - 07.34 Evolt making black hole and on Banjou memory there black hole with planet size .

Damn Kamen Rider with planet level

then the only reason why Evolto couldn't destroy Mars was because Vernage blocked him, at the cost of being severely reduced and weakened. still killed the Martian civilization however.

speaking of Planet Level, Genm Lv1000000 used the moon as a planet by bashing it on Chronos. no idea what that would wield though.

Kamen Rider Agito episode 47 .

http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Agito/Episode-47?id=9784

Feat
Around 09:33 -10.30
Overlord of Darkness make Scorpion Star moving .
This is proved Overlord of Darkness is Multiple Star Level .

Around 12.29 - 14.34 .
-Overlord of Darkness can revived people .
-Overlord of Darkness can stop time .

Kamen Rider Agito episode 35 .

http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Agito/Episode-35?id=9806

Feat around 01.30 - 02.24 .

Overlord Darkness screamed pain after Burning Agito defeat El of the Water . Burning Agito is Country-Continent or Planet Level .

How about Shining Agito?

Also lol,new scan for Build show us Evolt final form,and i hear it can create his own universe.....0.0

SpongeRider
Happy to bring the first shitpost ;D

Oh and I'm a massive Neo-Heisei fan (And Faiz) so if you want to ask me about any feats, hit me up.

I remember that W basically has instant Information Analysis in his Xtreme form that lets him know all his opponent's capabilities and how to perfectly execute the best move to defeat them. I think Kamen Rider W vs Jewel Dopant is one example and if I recall correctly, the final Utopia battle with the Double Prism Xtreme. And no, regardless of what the Wiki says, it's not merely "Faster than Supercomputer Thinking Speed" because that doesn't somehow grant you the ability to know everything about your opponent instantly, INCLUDING their current location, status, and their life story instantly.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How about Shining Agito?
Also lol,new scan for Build show us Evolt final form,and i hear it can create his own universe.....0.0
Shining Agito should be around star level because he hurt Overlord with his kick on final episode .

Anyway do you think Kuuga scaled to Agito because they really related ?

- in Decade there a video about Uknown kill Grongi

- in Kuuga manga Agito appeared and fight Kuuga

- During game called Kamen Rider climax fighter if you put Agito with Kuuga he know about Godai .

- On Kamen Rider Agito they mention No 4 called Kuuga

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How about Shining Agito?
Oi vel where do you get Evolt final form can create universe .

Yeah,ZI-O (If readed in japanese become "jikyuu" meaning from "space-time") and Gate is confirmed,also from the toy catalog there be an new form for old rider,but eh....

I thought it could be read as Time-King? As the kanji for Ji can be read as the Ji for "time". With O being "king".

But enough about that, I'm just confused about their decision for him having "Armors".

Eh, I still haven't caught up on Build. Looking back, I haven't even continued with my Rider binge-watching. I think I'm gonna drop Super-1 and Kiva and jump straight into the ones that really caught my attention. I'm saving OOO and Agito for last.

But anyway, I guess that's that for me here.

shouldn't hyper clock up kabuto be immeasureable in speed due to traveling back in time he should also have fate manipulation for causing a diffrent 7 years later to occur this all happens in god speed love

not necessarily fate manipulation i think, its the byproduct of his time travelling and while technically he "is" manipulating fate, he has no certain idea of what would happen afterwards if he were to do so so it would be inapplicable to combat

Prehistorich said:
not necessarily fate manipulation i think, its the byproduct of his time travelling and while technically he "is" manipulating fate, he has no certain idea of what would happen afterwards if he were to do so so it would be inapplicable to combat
well it's an inaite form as he is manipulating fate but yes he doesn't have control over it

Back