• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

It's on Korean, what it is say?
https://dprime.kr/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=comm&wr_id=23775489 someone in korean talking about

Kamen Rider Exploded more popular in China than Japan

For reference, in China, Ultraman's popularity is overwhelming among Japan's three major special effects (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman), so the Ultraman series took first to third place.

(1st place - Ultraman Tiga / 2nd place - Ultraman Trigger / 3rd place - Ultraman Z)

oh yea back to kamen rider sale 2000-09 was a different era for sales W brings alot of new people cause of detective theme . Drive had to deal with yokai-watch hype. builds toy itself was bad but hard carried by the actors also did u know about the -2021- top 100 kamen riders (popularity) https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2021/11/nhk-kamen-rider-poll-results/ they fix Kabuto problem(not bad)for sales for a too cool main. have geats use everyone forms for a cool moment to have fans collect all of them

Last edited:
oh yea back to kamen rider sale 2000-09 was a different era for sales W brings alot of new people cause of detective theme . Drive had to deal with yokai-watch hype. builds toy itself was bad but hard carried by the actors also did u know about the -2021- top 100 kamen riders (popularity) https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2021/11/nhk-kamen-rider-poll-results/ they fix Kabuto problem(not bad)for sales for a too cool main. have geats use everyone forms for a cool moment to have fans collect all of them
And ex-aid

0-BF2187-C-2-BC5-42-FD-9-C59-34460-C3263-C1.jpg

Its barely a rider season
It's barely a SHOW!
Why the Hell is the main character a kid who feels like he's just a victim of the week that got duct taped to the (non)plot?
I'm 8 episodes in and I wouldn't be able to name a single character if the Riders weren't their actual names

I do think first half is pretty good, the Oni and Makamou's designs are pretty dope and it has a nice acting and likable characters, not to mention the opening and ending, tho it went downhill post-episode 29.

also Hibiki got changed alot from being to scary (from moms) and many different writers why i cant upload my own photos?

Last edited:
Hey guys, don't know if you noticed but we are doing a few things to spice up the rider profiles.

1. We are adding logos to the quotes. Since every rider has a logo, this should be a thing that can work well for all the profiles. Examples: Many of Zeed's Showa profiles. Kamen Rider Kuuga.

2. Adding mp3s of Henshin Sounds to profiles. Example: Ichigo. Zero-One. Saber. (Goddam they sound so good. Listening to some of Saber's sounds make me feel like I've ascended.)

3. We are planning to add Gifs of notable abilities and finishers into the profiles but haven't gone around to it yet. Something like Kuuga's Nuke Kick and Kabuto Rider's Clock Up are things that we think would be super cool to add. Also, this lets us show some of the moves instead of telling. (Let the profile be able to speak for itself, cause we not trying to make another essay just to explain one thing.)

4. Adding pictures for rider gear and equipment. Example: many of Zeed's Showa profile. (It's just cool.)

5. Adding cool renders to the profiles. Example: Almost all main primary riders. (I mean look at Agito's profile compared to back then, geeez)

Not like a must do, but if anyone knows how to do these, feel free to add in any of these. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, we found out how to rip pictures from Zukan. Zukan has tons of stock pictures, poses, and renders that we can use.

Hey guys, don't know if you noticed but we are doing a few things to spice up the rider profiles.

1. We are adding logos to the quotes. Since every rider has a logo, this should be a thing that can work well for all the profiles. Examples: Many of Zeed's Showa profiles. Kamen Rider Kuuga.

2. Adding mp3s of Henshin Sounds to profiles. Example: Ichigo. Zero-One. Saber. (Goddam they sound so good. Listening to some of Saber's sounds make me feel like I've ascended.)

3. We are planning to add Gifs of notable abilities and finishers into the profiles but haven't gone around to it yet. Something like Kuuga's Nuke Kick and Kabuto Rider's Clock Up are things that we think would be super cool to add. Also, this lets us show some of the moves instead of telling. (Let the profile be able to speak for itself, cause we not trying to make another essay just to explain one thing.)

4. Adding pictures for rider gear and equipment. Example: many of Zeed's Showa profile. (It's just cool.)

5. Adding cool renders to the profiles. Example: Almost all main primary riders. (I mean look at Agito's profile compared to back then, geeez)

Not like a must do, but if anyone knows how to do these, feel free to add in any of these. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, we found out how to rip pictures from Zukan. Zukan has tons of stock pictures, poses, and renders that we can use.
We can take this as an default work, we don't need to speed it up like we're rushing it and can perfected it slowly but steady

(Goddam they sound so good. Listening to some of Saber's sounds make me feel like I've ascended.)
I see you are a Saber enjoyer as well.

Anyway, I completely agree with this. While these changes are not urgent, they would make our profile more aesthetic. I could update the profiles occasionally when I'm not too busy.

In case somebody wants to get the picture from Zukan, here is how to do it: Go to the page you need, open the F12 dev tools, then go to the Application tab; the images will be under the Frames section.

Last edited:
Back