• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

SHS Saber because he has Ohma Zi-O's powers on top of every ability found in Sentai from Goranger to Zenkaiger.

Cool.

I should watch Kamen Rider more. Last Kamen Rider I've seen was Zero-One which was pretty good.

Is Saber or Geats worth seeing?

Geats is really interesting so far

Saber gets a lot of hate that it doesn't deserve IMO. I'd say give it a shot if you're curious. It probably has the best action scenes in all of Reiwa so far

Decade doesn't get weaker when turning into other Riders. He pretty much just gets their abilities stacked on top of his own abilities and power

Also, if it were 09 Decade, it would either be "2-A, likely 1-C" or "At least 1-C" depending on the key

Decade doesn't get weaker when turning into other Riders. He pretty much just gets their abilities stacked on top of his own abilities and power

Also, if it were 09 Decade, it would either be "2-A, likely 1-C" or "At least 1-C" depending on the key
I thought that was case. Thank you for clarifying.

The story in the first arc is childish to the insufferable degree, to the point my little 9 years old cousin watched Saber and said "this is the most nonsensical thing I have ever watched".
I’d call that a stretch personally

Both admittedly. That’s the kind of definition I would reserve for certain Sentai seasons honestly

Both admittedly. That’s the kind of definition I would reserve for certain Sentai seasons honestly
The first one is what you can commonly heard from Saber's watchers, other than "it was so cringe wtf".
And my little cousin only gave his pure, unfiltered opinion.
Kinda unfortunate, because he did really liked Ghost.

like this one

7yvtnulxajk41.webp

Do you guys think Revice deserve the hate? I know Saber got it too but within the middle to end of the series peoples has realized how much it became such of impactful entry of Reiwa Riders

Does every Kamen rider series give at least some sort of explanation where the belts were made/came from or no?
Yes, every series has an explaination for the creation of their belts (officially called "drivers"). Like how the Ex-Aids drivers are just Nintendo consoles on steroid made by Gemn.
Do you guys think Revice deserve the hate? I know Saber got it too but within the middle to end of the series peoples has realized how much it became such of impactful entry of Reiwa Riders
It deserve my low-rating (and I refuses to eleborate further). Everyone else can have different opinion than me

Back