• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

I mean, officially, Xross Saber is the final form. Almighty is just the last form in the series

I wonder if we’ll get an oma zi o 2.0

basically another KR villain that has the powers of not only oma zi o but every single Kamen rider character
That is basically Superhero Senki Saber.
But not only he has all Kamen Rider powers, but also all Super Sentai characters.
dewfsck-3e850b19-27e4-4006-8de2-28d9ba0875e6.jpg

That is basically Superhero Senki Saber.
But not only he has all Kamen Rider powers, but also all Super Sentai characters.
dewfsck-3e850b19-27e4-4006-8de2-28d9ba0875e6.jpg
Does he have a profile here or no because I don’t remember seeing it. If he doesn’t have one here is it because of canon issues or just don’t want to

Does he have a profile here or no because I don’t remember seeing it. If he doesn’t have one here is it because of canon issues or just don’t want to
This form of Saber require us to make over 5000 profiles of Toei's live action shows (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, ect) before making his profile.
Because he is basically all Toei's Kamen Rider and Super Sentai characters stacked into one character.
We already have about a portion of all Kamen Rider characters on the wiki, while we only have like...5 Super Sentai profile.
So yeah, we wont see SHS Saber on the wiki anytime soon.

This form of Saber require us to make over 5000 profiles of Toei's live action shows (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, ect) before making his profile.
Because he is basically all Toei's Kamen Rider and Super Sentai characters stacked into one character.
We already have about a portion of all Kamen Rider characters on the wiki, while we only have like...5 Super Sentai profile.
Holy shit, that’s crazy

One more thing: Expect that SHS Saber's (and Ohma Zi-O's) power will grow in proportion to the number of entries Kamen Rider and Super Sentai have. This means they will get more power to add in the future, unless the two franchises somehow stop producing (which I highly doubt).

Super Sentai, probably...
But Kamen Rider is currently one of Bandai's biggest money making machine 👀 (second only to Gundam, and occasionally Dragon Ball)
I mean, Super Sentai is making less money than in the past few years, but that doesn't mean they're going to stop because of a setback. Super Sentai is like one of the most iconic franchises in Japan, and it's hard to imagine they would just shut it down when it still has so much potential, mainly for toy sales, but you get it.

We have 5 SS profiles? I thought we only have ShinkenRed right now?
My mistake, we have even less.
But here is HurricaneRed's profile
A member called Minaa is currently working on ShishiRed's profile.
I mean, Super Sentai is making less money than in the past few years, but that doesn't mean they're going to stop because of a setback. Super Sentai is like one of the most iconic franchises in Japan, and it's hard to imagine they would just shut it down when it still has so much potential, mainly for toy sales, but you get it.
Yeah, let hope KingOhger is successful. I greatly enjoyed Donbrothers for it's goofy but also mature story so I hope KingOhger will also deliver the similar experience

Actually, that's not true. SHS has every Rider and Sentai ability. No Metal Hero or anything else

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone.
Given that it is the year of the cat in my country, let celebrate it with our catgirl in Kamen Rider franchise.
Fc16j_dagAEeA98

Last edited:
it sad they tried to make Metal Hero work again like the other sentai cross-over sadly not enough people was interested

It’s tied to it, but SHS was only stated to have Rider and Sentai powers. Not anything else
Sorry for the late reply (Has been busy for lunar new year lol)
But wasnt the SHS Wonder Ride Book the recreation of all Super Sentai and Kamen Rider stories?
The original stories were erased by Asmodeus, but then Touma and Shoutarou recreated all of them into one book (SHS).
And in our previous Saber revisions, we all have agreed that the "stories" defines all the concepts in the Saber's world (which include 2 universes that are real world and Wonder World).
So the Dekaranger world's stories would also include the Metal Heroes as well, because they are the legit inhabitants of Dekaranger's world (Or at least the shown Metal Heroes in Space Squad like the space sheriffs, Juspion, Janperson, Winspectors).
I probably know no one’s gonna care but does anyone think my new avatar picture looks great?
Your new avatar picture looks great 👌

Last edited:
One more thing: Expect that SHS Saber's (and Ohma Zi-O's) power will grow in proportion to the number of entries Kamen Rider and Super Sentai have. This means they will get more power to add in the future, unless the two franchises somehow stop producing (which I highly doubt).
Who wins between SHS Saber and Oma Zio then.

Back