• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kama's stats and skills/Big Fate 3-A to Low 2-C Revision

StrongClick said:
Had a friend look into the term Þª│µ©¼Õ«çÕ«Ö, and it doesn't seem to refer to the actual universe.
µÖéÚûôÒü«µªéÕ┐ÁÒü«Õ£¿Òéèµû╣ÒüîÒÇîÞ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüòÒéîÒéïµÖéÚûôÒÇìÒüºÒüéÒéïõ©ûþòîÒÇüÒééÒüùÒüÅÒü»Þªûþé╣Òü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇéÒÇîÞ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇìÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÚüÄÕÄ╗Òâ╗þÅ¥Õ£¿Òâ╗µ£¬µØÑÒü«õ©ëµºÿÒüîÕÉîµÖéÒü½þƒÑÞªÜÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒüôÒü¿ÒéƵäÅÕæ│ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

It doesn't say anything about scale nor how it's an actual universe, but more of a category that something might fall into.
And when did Kama's universe is stated to be that? Because I didn't read it anywhere. And if you're saying that all universe that are commanded by a servant should be like that. Get outta here.

Heavens Feel said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
No it's not. It's absolutely not that skill, you're looking like an idiot right now. They use different words even.
It is correlated with that skill though. The exposition about her burning love and how she will fill humanity with love as the beast of lapse is further elaborated upon that skill entry, at the very least on how it works
1. What you posted is Myriad Desire Accepting Constitution. That is not saying that the universe is infinite.

2. That doesn't relate to one another. Infinite universe is brought up on the fly.

The usage of that word had been common ever since Extella expand the cosmology and elaborate further on what universe meant. The specific use of both Þª│µ©¼Õ«çÕ«Ö and Þ¿ÿÚî▓Õ«çÕ«Ö as a separate type of universe are usually when both are used in the same text to differentiate between the two

ÕàâµØÑÒÇüÒé½Òâ╝Òâ×´╝ÅÒâ×Òâ╝Òâ®Òü»ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü½õ¢ÅÒü¥Òüåµò░ÕñÜÒü«õ║║ÚûôÒü«µ¼▓(þவé®)Òü½Õ┐£ÒüêÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÕº┐ÒéäÞâ¢ÕèøÒü½Ú½ÿµ¼íÒü«ÕñܵºÿµÇºÒéÆÕéÖÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüôÒü½Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþäíÞ¥║ÚÜøÒü«µÇºÞ│¬ÒüîÕèáÒéÅÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕñܵºÿµÇºÒü»ÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬Õ¢óÒéƵîüÒüúÒüªµÿçÞÅ»ÒüòÒéîÒéïõ║ïÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

This part is the thing about the ideation of the infinitude of the universe is what allow kama/mara to reiterates herself endlessly. So you saying that the skill doesn't say anything about the correlation between infinite & universe is somewhat misleading

Looking like one =/= being one either, and given the context regarding said term I'm very doubtful of it being one. Especially when such an environment can be redesigned as something else based on one's soul, with said soul not possessing 3-A power even after help from Servants.

You know that Extella and Extra takes place mainly on Moon cell right? Oh I get it. I get it now. It's a program. It's a program exclusive to Extra continuity. That is why "observation universe"'s mechanics is similar to some rpg mechanics.

Heavens Feel said:
ÕàâµØÑÒÇüÒé½Òâ╝Òâ×´╝ÅÒâ×Òâ╝Òâ®Òü»ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü½õ¢ÅÒü¥Òüåµò░ÕñÜÒü«õ║║ÚûôÒü«µ¼▓(þவé®)Òü½Õ┐£ÒüêÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÕº┐ÒéäÞâ¢ÕèøÒü½Ú½ÿµ¼íÒü«ÕñܵºÿµÇºÒéÆÕéÖÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüôÒü½Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþäíÞ¥║ÚÜøÒü«µÇºÞ│¬ÒüîÕèáÒéÅÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕñܵºÿµÇºÒü»ÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬Õ¢óÒéƵîüÒüúÒüªµÿçÞÅ»ÒüòÒéîÒéïõ║ïÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé
This part is the thing about the ideation of the infinitude of the universe is what allow kama/mara to reiterates herself endlessly. So you saying that the skill doesn't say anything about the correlation between infinite & universe is somewhat misleading
No, it isn't because it's not there. I can't see what you're talking about.

RegisNex1232 said:
Looking like one =/= being one either, and given the context regarding said term I'm very doubtful of it being one. Especially when such an environment can be redesigned as something else based on one's soul, with said soul not possessing 3-A power even after help from Servants.
Looking like one and stated like one multiple times = being one. Don't be cynical, if they both look and told to be the universe, it is the universe.

Extra taking place on the Moon Cell doesn't automatically makes what info that came from it to be invalid/unusable to other entries. Considering the time tree as it is now is practically a Þª│µ©¼Õ«çÕ«Ö governed by Human Order. And things like Throne of Heroes and the realm where divine spirit now dwell are Þ¿ÿÚî▓Õ«çÕ«Ö. The reverse side of the world might count as Þ¿ÿÚî▓Õ«çÕ«Ö too but i'm not sure about that right now i have to check later. And those things aren't something exclusive to the Moon Cell either

And Kama's universe is neither of them. I understand now, they are what they are as what they sound. The observation universe like Time Tree is observation universe because it is under a constant observation from Human Order. Memory universe like Throne of Heroes are memory universe because they collect the tales of the various heores, it is a memory of some sort.

Now, enlighten me, is Kama's universe sounds like either of them?

It looks like outer space, except filled with Kama copies and not stars or anything else. That is hardly strong evidence to treat it like an actual Universe when it functions more like a super Bounded Field.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
No, it isn't because it's not there. I can't see what you're talking about.
Full entry on the skill itself says so

ÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü½õ¢ÅÒü¥Òüåõ©Çõ║║õ©Çõ║║Òü«µ¼▓(þவé®)Òü½ÒÇüþó║Õ«ƒÒü½Õ»äÒéèµÀ╗ÒüäÒÇüþöÿÒéäÒüïÒüùÒÇüÕáòÞÉ¢ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü«µ¿®Þâ¢ÒÇéÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½Òé½Òé╣Òé┐Òâ×ÒéñÒé║ÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬ÒÇîÕà¿Õ»¥Õ┐£Õ×ïÞç¬ÕêåÒÇìÒüîµÿƒÕ▒æÒü«ÕªéÒüÅþäíµò░Òü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕ«ÜþÉåÒÇé

Õì│ÒüíÒÇüþìúÒüƒÒéïÒé½Òâ╝Òâ×´╝ÅÒâ×Òâ╝Òâ®Òü»Õ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªþäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

1st paragraph talks about the infinitude of a universe, and how that sublimated into a NP-like stuff

2nd paragraph talks about it being an authority to corrupt human desires that can be freely customized and exist in an endless numbers much like the star

3rd paragraph talks about the correlation given in the 1st paragraph. Since kama/mara instill upon herself the ideation or concept, if you will; since the usage is kinda common in fate, of the infinitude of a universe, kama/mara herself also exist endlessly. As shown with the myriad kama/mara in the cutscene and the fight scene

So yes it is there. The skill does give some form of elaboration regarding the correlation between infinite and universe

It is constantly stated to be universe, not just Kama but also Parvati, Mata Hari and other Chaldea members as well. Profiles also confirmed this. It is outer space, it functions like one if Kama didn't gave them conceptual oxygen and waro reality to create a floor.

Statements are hyperbolic when certain fans decide that they don't like those statements. Also, saying that there are no explicit 3-A feats is a pretty interesting statement. Not a correct one, but interesting nontheless.

This is as straightforward as it gets. I agree with the upgrade.

@Heaven

1st paragraph says about Kama's skills and abilities and how the skill was affected by adding power of the universe.

2nd paragraph says that she has infinite selves that is customizable and absolutely adaptive, to answer every desire there is.

3rd paragraph says that she has infinite selves across the universe.

You are bluffing at this point.

I'll just point out one thing. Getting erased on a conceptual level and being described as a Void isn't enough for Type 2 Non-Existent Physiology. UKG did similar stuff and she's only Type 1. Type 2's predate everything in existence and are Transdual who don't even exist in any way imaginable.

So yeah, Type 1 Non-Existent Physiology.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This idea that world / universe can never mean what it intuitively does in the Nasuverse has to stop.
I mean if you are showing off your lack of understanding of how Nasu writes then go ahead. Reality tends to disagree, given the various terms like Universe of Awareness/Observation not referring to actual universes or worlds. And it's not like you are a Fate expert or someone with reliable sources.

RegisNex1232 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
This idea that world / universe can never mean what it intuitively does in the Nasuverse has to stop.
I mean if you are showing off your lack of understanding of how Nasu writes then go ahead. Reality tends to disagree, given the various terms like Universe of Awareness/Observation not referring to actual universes or worlds. And it's not like you are a Fate expert or someone with reliable sources.
Stop. Don't straight up attack the user, green or blue. Yes, I'm losing my cool here but at least I'm trying to calm down. If you want to do this, then go to another thread.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
The easiest differentation between the two is that observation have it's past present future not percieved simultaneously. While Record must have the clause that perceived time doesn't really apply to it. Considering that time doesn't stop being a thing/flow within her universe, it's very likely to be the former.

In either case. Those two term deal less with the scale of something and more on the nature of it and whether it counts or not. And there was also no descriptor of scale that directly correlate to the universe within kama/mara. Considering some properties about it also lean towards the idea that her universe isn't a legitimate universe in any sense

Or you go the easiest route and it's just a conceptual universe. You saying that kama/mara conceptually manipulates it also support the notion. In which case it's not even a real thing and it doesn't have a real scale. In which case applying a label of scale upon it becomes rather moot

Heavens Feel said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
The easiest differentation between the two is that observation have it's past present future not percieved simultaneously. While Record must have the clause that perceived time doesn't really apply to it. Considering that time doesn't stop being a thing/flow within her universe, it's very likely to be the former.
In either case. Those two term deal less with the scale of something and more on the nature of it and whether it counts or not. And there was also no descriptor of scale that directly correlate to the universe within kama/mara. Considering some properties about it also lean towards the idea that her universe isn't a legitimate universe in any sense

Or you go the easiest route and it's just a conceptual universe. You saying that kama/mara conceptually manipulates it also support the notion. In which case it's not even a real thing and it doesn't have a real scale. In which case applying a label of scale upon it becomes rather moot
This is completely just from you. It's never stated in the campaign, it's never stated anywhere. As long as it's called and looked like an universe, it is an actual universe.

Hl3 or bust said:
I thought UKG being conceptually erased was debunked rather than it not being enough for that rating?
It was debunked, but it was never enough for the rating to begin with.

Type 2 is for Numidium kind of characters who are nonexistent on literally every level.

I'm going to sleep now, just don't **** the thread up to the point that it'll going to be closed or to the point that nobody can keep up right.

Which it isn't as yagyuu and kasuga showed us. The whole place that the final act took place is just a room tinged with her power.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
@Heaven
1st paragraph says about Kama's skills and abilities and how the skill was affected by adding power of the universe.

2nd paragraph says that she has infinite selves that is customizable and absolutely adaptive, to answer every desire there is.

3rd paragraph says that she has infinite selves across the universe.

You are bluffing at this point.
Which is what i said. Though rather than "power", it's closer to "nature" of universe

It doesn't say that. It says that it's an authority that ensure each and every desire is bundled up together, pampered, and corrupted. Something about theorem/formula[?], that is endless like the stars, not even infinite was used in that paragraph. and it can be freely customized

infinitely present/existing infinitely is what i'd use but having an infinite selves is not an inaccurate way to localize that part imo. But the line didn't say about across the universe

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
If this goes nowhere, I might have to agree with Matthew. But I'm not a fan of just adding until there's a full conclusion.
The main problem is the scaling.

There has to be a middle-ground between "Make everyone who is 5-B or above Low 2-C" and "Nobody in the Nasuverse is actually 5-B because world means another thing"

I don't think the Type should scale because we don't know how they comapre to the Beasts, we haven't had a mention of Types in ages. I also don't think the other Beasts should scale because their is nothing that says Beast's are all the same strength, their Beasts becuase of their paradoxical love of mankind not because they are all universe level in strength, and none of them have feats that scale that high, though Kiara might scale, and Saver as well as Amaterasu almost definitely scale to Kama.

"Only Kiara, Saver, Amaterasu, Tiamat, Goetia and Solomon would scale I think.

Since apparently Gilgamesh and the others didn't defeat Kiara at full power but they'd still be 5-A thanks to her NP."

^ Ever's take. I think he makes the most sense.

Archetype Earth should be superior to the beasts so she should scale

The other types are supposed to be roughly equal to eachother so they might scale to her

Back