• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well at least Kaiju is pretty short and the context behind our stuff is super simple
It might be a bit of a mission though to update verses with walls of texts for abilities
Yeah, we only have like 11 profiles (I have finished Kafka, Reno and Iharu as of this message). For verses that have a lot of characters, it would definitely be tiring.

Congrats to the series, always like series that I enjoy do well in other areas other than sales.

Chapter 43 is out

To summarize the chapter… No. 9 is terrifying, Kafka still can’t transform and Kikoru is going to face off against him… in the next chapter.

EDIT: Kafka can somehow react to KN9‘s attack despite not being able to see it

Last edited:
Chapter 44 is out: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009890

This chapter is depressing and hopeful at the same time
  • We get some mighty fine action between Kikoru and Kafka vs No. 9, mostly Kikoru vs No. 9
  • Some nudge into the theory that No. 9 is halting Kafka’s transformation
  • Apparently, using No. weapons shave away at your life, so a weakness for Isao
  • Kafka can consistently somewhat react to No. 9’s attacks
  • No. 9 can grow multiple heads to keep up with multiple people in battle
  • Kikoru, who could perceived his tells before, say how she can't predict him due to how unpredictable No. 9 is being
  • We get a flashback where we get little Kikoru (She really is adorable), Younger Isao and get a introduction of Hikari Shinomiya, who is Kikoru’s mother and able to use No. 4 weapons, who was valiant warrior and a great wife and mother only to die from Kaiju No. 6

Last edited:
Forgot to note that Kafka took some nasty hits, lost of piece of his leg and got a hole at his side and still kicking so a decent stamina feat. Kikoru could take a hit, doesn't look like it pierced her through like Kafka, when before she very much injured and is hacking away at No. 9 and effectively dealing with his multiple limbs.

I wonder how the rest of this Arc will go. I don't feel like No. 9 will kick the bucket here. Perhaps he have more tricks up his sleeve or reveal that the one they are fighting is just a clone.

Last edited:
Chapter 45 is now released:

• Essentially we get to see the reason why Kafka can’t transform and it is due to fear
  • More Kikoru vs Kaiju No. 9
  • Kafka do be having his limbs broken and his blood painting the street

Man, this chapter was really good and quite hype. I can't believe that in the next chapter everything will end quickly like most fights against No.8, No.9 must have something else new for the fight

Also, has anyone noticed that the durability of the kaijus don't seem consistent with AP?

Man, this chapter was really good and quite hype. I can't believe that in the next chapter everything will end quickly like most fights against No.8, No.9 must have something else new for the fight

Also, has anyone noticed that the durability of the kaijus don't seem consistent with AP?
I agree, this chapter is pretty good. I like how Kafka give no shit to breaking his legs to help Kikoru by tripping up the Ant Kaiju (though it seems to be fixed itself later in the chapter). Got more stuffs to add for another CRT

When it comes to characters that can regenerate, stuffs like that tends to happen

Back