• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Kikoru CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free. Just be warned that the translation I usually use is from VIZ.

Here we are again... another CRT for this god-damn series for the week! I swear I am not doing this on purpose. It turn out that depending on how many time you read something, you start to see new things

Anywho, this is based on Chapter 42 in which Kikoru Shinomiya demonstrated what I believe to be Reactive Power Level or Accelerated Development. In the scene, she complain on how her current strength is not enough, that Soshiro and Mina's attacks are way faster and powerful respectively, actively pushing her capabilities further in battle in attempt to reach those level, with many of her senior comrades around her being impressed, despite the fact that she previously trained with their division beforehand a chapter ago and it is the same day that the kaiju invasion that is happening now (Chapter 41)

I agree with the OP.

This would be Reactive Power Level going off the Accelerated Development page it states....

"Battle: The characters development is faster than normal while battling. Different from the "Training"-Type Accelerated Development this type has a specific focus on increase in battle, which is larger than the increase gained through normal training. List Reactive Power Level instead of this Type of Accelerated Growth."

Since they've already seen what she is capable of due to training with her, but during combat she starts displaying power that surprises them it's likely her power increased while fighting said creatures. So since it's the battle type Accelerated Development, it would be Reactive Power Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back