• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

Yeah... Basically as the title said. I need help. Wasn't really planning on making this thread. Had another ability to add for best girl and was planning on pushing it to the other thread I'm planning since the next chapter is going to be focus on her and No. 9, then I realized something. And that something is the fact that Large Size recently got revised, or to be more specific, Type 0. If that is the case, there is two other characters that can get this ability, Giant Kaiju Kafka and Base No. 10.

Since those two are not going to be relevant much in the other thread, I decided use it as an excuse to start a new thread, especially since it is a new week. As with the other threads, this is a relatively simple one

• Evidence for Large Size (Type 0)
For No. 10, it was calculated here that his size is about 3.99m tall

For Giant Kaiju Kafka, as from this scan, he was clearly more than twice as tall as Isao Shinomiya, who seems to be near normal Kafka's height, who is 1.81m

• Precognition... or rather Analytical Prediction for Kikoru
Basically, Kikoru is the one who taught Reno the secret of dodging No. 9 incredibly fast attacks by observing his movements and tells to grasp the timing of his attacks so he, who is slower than the kaiju, could dodge them (Chapter 15)

EDIT: I have added another proposal which is stated here

Last edited:
Bump.

May I add another proposal and that is to increase the range of No. 9 to Hundreds of Meters. In Chapter 15, it was demonstrated how far his power can extend to and thanks to a friend (Once again, thanks KT!!!) I have it calculated to be 172.5m.

Is this okay to add

Since there is a good amount of support, I guess this CRT can be officially accepted. I will make the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back