• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah, it is yet another KN8 CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free. I will list the chapter for the my evidences but just be warned that the translation I usually use is VIZ.

Jumping right into it because I am known for creating bunch of CRT for this series in a short period of time:

• Immortality (Type 2) for No. 10
Despite being beheaded and his core being destroyed, No. 10 was perfectly fine being a decapitated head. The scans are from Chapter 30, 31 and 32

• Statistics Amplification (or perhaps Damage Boost again) for Kaiju Kafka
Apparently he can use thrusters in his legs to gain a boost and reach great height. Could be both SA and DB. This in Chapter 32. Need to check where this fall under.

• Statistics Reduction? for Soshiro
I will admit I'm unsure where this feat falls under but basically, Soshiro could cut through a person's armors/hide, bypassing the need to deal with his foe's tough armor as well as in one occasion making it weaker to allow a weaker character to break through when previously she couldn't. The scans are from Chapter 27 and 30

EDIT:

Other Proposal: https://vsbattles.com/threads/yeah-it-is-yet-another-kn8-crt.124512/#post-4147319

Last edited:
Immortality is fine.

In the previous thread, Kafka's thrusters were considered body control and damage boost, you could just add the scan into the Body Control description and state he can use the thrusters to jump higher)

As for the final one, I don't think it's a power in my opinion, he's specifically stating he cut so precise in the gaps in the armor so all the other character had to do was aim at that specific spot to due real damage.

BUMP.

Yeah, found another thing in Chapter 21 and that Kaiju in general have restorative powers, which makes sense given that the Defense Force Suit are made from Kaiju‘s cell and muscles fibers (Chapter 20) to bind their wounds (Chapter 7). So basically, every Kaiju get Regeneration.

As for what potency/low end for this Regeneration, unless it is shown on screen, the regeneration of the Kaiju should be equivalent to the Defense Force Suit… which lead to another proposal and that is to upgrade the Regeneration of the Defense Force Suit users to High-Low. Why? Well, that is because by using the power of the Kaiju’s restorative powers, Isao was confidence that it could even heal people like Kafka who might have damaged his core (Chapter 38) which is a vital organ (Chapter 34). As for more supporting evidence, in the Chapter 21, Kikoru stated that Reno and Iharu would be fine despite them taking wounds such as these (Chapter 16). She said so in full confidence knowing that due to the technology (Chapter 9), she was able to heal from injuries such as these (Chapter 7).

If the High-Low not accepted, then Mid-Low is still a suitable low end.

I think Mid-Low is fine. While the core is a vital organ, it doesn’t show how much damage was done to the core, we just see a large scare on his chest. If others think High-Low is fine, I have no problem with that either, just think Mid-Low is a solid rating for now.

Alright, it seems there is enough support to have this CRT to be accepted. I will applied the changes that were accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back