• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is kinda funny that out of No. 8, 9 and 10, No. 9 has the most abilities out of the bunch... and yet somehow finds himself being that gets beaten on

Hmm, I put my bet on Narumi due to being able to put a better fight than Soshiro due to being known as Japan's Strongest Anti-Kaiju Combatant and was stated to be the Strongest Division Captain, making him stronger than Mina who could put holes in Giant No. 10. His blade will be effective in slowing down the kaiju's regeneration, he won't hesitate to blow the giant kaiju from the inside similar to what he did with the giant kaiju in Chapter 39, and his eye will definitely play a part, able to hit No. 9 despite him adapting to his attacks

So Gen's Sharingan can predict people's actions based on the signal emitted from the brain that perform physical activity. It is due to this that Kaiju No. 1's attacks are stated to be inescapable/unavoidable. That is pretty OP, a NLF but pretty OP.

So, there was a third clone (I guess we can call him Gamma) and he is after Papa Shinomiya and Kaiju No. 2. Somehow he managed to sneak up behind Humanity's Strongest without the dude or anyone else noticing. Can't believe he gets attacks right after he praised his daughter, who looking so happy at it. Bruh. Is this leading up to the first major death of the series

Is this leading up to the first major death of the series
Meh, in one hand i wish it is, because Kaiju movies always have someone dying, but in the other i don't want Shinodad to die yet, much less to 9 who is really useless when fighting someone at his level of power/speed.

Kaiju No. 9 just have really bad luck when it comes to his opponents. Kafka is straight out much stronger and faster than him in every way possible it isn't even funny and Gen is also far stronger than him able tanking one of his most powerful attack with no damage, not to mention his Future Sight which neg his learning and evolving schtick.

If he manage to somehow fuse with Isao, similar to what the parasite kaiju did to Kafka that turn him into a Kaiju, and gains the power of Kaiju No. 2, then he would become a far credible opponent for Kafka and Gen. Perhaps to the point that they have to team up against him, along with Kikoru, she will want to revenge her papa if the worse come to be.

not to mention his Future Sight which neg his learning and evolving schtick.
Yo wait, it's not future sight.

If he manage to somehow fuse with Isao, similar to what the parasite kaiju did to Kafka that turn him into a Kaiju, and gains the power of Kaiju No. 2, then he would become a far credible opponent for Kafka and Gen. Perhaps to the point that they have to team up against him, along with Kikoru, she will want to revenge her papa if the worse come to be.
Okay, i can totally see that happening, you sure you're not the author of KN8, Kobster?

864511382472884264.png

Blame the author for calling Kaiju No. 1 the Future Sight Kaiju. I'm running with it
You mean in the newest chapter? Isao says Foresight... and in the very next page says "it works by visualizing their brain signals".

Don't pull an "all haki users have future sight" on me, mrk.

You must be using the ManglaPlus version. I usually use VIZ translation

Hehehehehe
Yeah i dp but first, VIZ has been wrong before, may not be the case here okay, but being called "future sight" to get explained as brain reading in the next page means it's nothing beyond a name, kinda like omnipotent or invincible statements but in smaller scale, and it's not a NLF i know, but you get what i mean.

Back