• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

It's Thursday, which mean that Chapter 45 is officially released to the public. And with this new chapter, more stuff to discuss.

• More Stamina justification for Kafka
Dude has no chill. He really be breaking his leg just to knock aside a giant ant to give his friend a chance at attacking. Looks like someone is following the path of a hero. a bit too closely

• Enhanced Body Control
Kaiju No. 9 can applied his size manipulation to the ant-kaiju he is fuse with to knock Kikoru off-balance, taking away any place for her to stand and most likely attack her from beneath. Previously, he only did this with his limbs, now he can applied it to the rest of his body

• Regeneration upgrade for Defense Force Suit
As stated above, Kafka essentially broke his leg and his bones, but the next time we see him, his leg is good to the point he can put pressure on it. I think this is due to the power of the Defense Force Suit fixing his wounds. Would this be considered High-Low\?

• Another attempt at High-Mid Regeneration for Kaiju No. 9
Yep, another attempt. As shown in this new chapter, Kikoru bust out a new move called Daruma Dropper which essentially chopped KN9 into pieces. High-Mid Regeneration does state it is the "ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces". Here are the scenes after being cut to pieces that show him fully regenerating from the damage

• Weakness for Kafka
As shown in this latest chapter, it is reveal that Kafka couldn't fully transform into his kaiju form due to fears.

Last edited:
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

It's Thursday, which mean that Chapter 45 is officially released to the public. And with this new chapter, more stuff to discuss.

• More Stamina justification for Kafka
Dude has no chill. He really be breaking his leg just to knock aside a giant ant to give his friend a chance at attacking. Looks like someone is following the path of a hero. a bit too closely

• Enhanced Body Control
Kaiju No. 9 can applied his size manipulation to the ant-kaiju he is fuse with to knock Kikoru off-balance, taking away any place for her to stand and most likely attack her from beneath. Previously, he only did this with his limbs, now he can applied it to the rest of his body

• Regeneration upgrade for Defense Force Suit
As stated above, Kafka essentially broke his leg and his bones, but the next time we see him, his leg is good to the point he can put pressure on it. I think this is due to the power of the Defense Force Suit fixing his wounds. Would this be considered High-Low\?

Yep, another attempt. As shown in this new chapter, Kikoru bust out a new move called Daruma Dropper which essentially chopped KN9 into pieces. High-Mid Regeneration does state it is the "ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces".

• Weakness for Kafka
As shown in this latest chapter, it is reveal that Kafka couldn't fully transform into his kaiju form due to fears.
Yeah this looks valid

Most things look good, although the scans for Body Control can just be added to the current justification for Size Manip, which I think it already has.

Not sure about the leg, it would be Mid-Low for fixing the bones, and maybe a "possibly" would cover the possibility that he might just be pushing against the pain.

Yep, another attempt. As shown in this new chapter, Kikoru bust out a new move called Daruma Dropper which essentially chopped KN9 into pieces. High-Mid Regeneration does state it is the "ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces".
Doesn't this come from the latest chapter? Do we see it regenerating from that attack?

We don’t know. Kakfa has always been somewhat unsure of himself as a person, due to the constant failures at joining the Defense Force. I wouldn’t count it, but feel free to.
This is true, though I would like to mention given that emotions play into his abilities, like in Chapter 2, he was only able to transform back to his human self when he was fill with determination to once again keep his promise with Mina and now this chapter where if he is plagued by his fears about himself, he can't utilize his full strength.

Also, I believe I have made the necessary changes. I hold back on the Low-Mid Regeneration due to the possibility of what SamanPatou said and that Kafka is powering through the pain. If there is another feat that demonstrated that characters can bind broken bones, then I bring up this point for support/consistency

EDIT: Given Kafka could do Partial Transformation, there is the other possibility of him regenerating his broken bones with his Kaiju power (Which already around Low-Mid to High-Mid at best), albeit limited due to not being able to full transform.

Last edited:
This is true, though I would like to mention given that emotions play into his abilities, like in Chapter 2, he was only able to transform back to his human self when he was fill with determination to once again keep his promise with Mina and now this chapter where if he is plagued by his fears about himself, he can't utilize his full strength.
I’m fine with it, then.

Mid-Low regeneration for regeneration of the broken leg looks to be the case like others said.
I am fine with other proposals.

Back