• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya vs Pernida

Oov7cFj.png
NcpDfg2.png

Rules​

• Links to characters: Kaguya, Left Hand
  • Post Auswahlen Pernida is used
  • Both are in character
  • Speed is equalized
Pernida: 11 (@Deceived3596 , @Arc7Kuroi , @Nierre , @Guacamolefletcher , @noninho , @zylieo , @Crobatman44 , @LordGinSama , @speedster352 , @Excel616 , @Yomi_Schwarz )

Kaguya: 1 @AppleLord

Tie:

Last edited:
Following.
Also it's actually the Left Arm not Hand since otherwise it would not have anything below the wrist.

at a glance it looks like Hand isn't gonna be able to touch without gettiing spined by her b0nes

I'm not entirely sure if we accept that Kaguya can see souls or not? If we don't then I can't see anything from Kaguya stopping Pernida from Hirenkyaku directly in front of her and crushing her physical and spiritual body into pieces with his nerves.

If she can see souls it becomes a better debate but even then I still have Pernida winning, most of her main offensive abilities; such as Ash-Killing Bones or Vacuum Fist are negated by Pernida's nerves switching the direction of the attack, him regenerating from the damage caused; creating more clones of Pernida or him just dodging with his Hirenkyaku.

Pernida will also, throughout the fight, get continually stronger, smarter and gain more abilities and resistances through the Compulsory; making a battle of attrition for Kaguya a dangerous one.

Pernida also has potent abilities like Heilig Pfeil, which spiritually and mentally erases people from existence when killed, completely negating Kaguya's regeneration. He can use Sklaverei to deconstruct and decompose Kaguya's physical and spiritual bodies on a Macro-Quantum level, and absorb her into him. Hell, even all of his attacks are infused with Soul Manipulation which ignores conventional durability.

I can see some arguments for Kaguya, I just believe the arguments for Pernida are better and easily more achievable compared to Kaguya's arguments.

Long text looking good for bleachverse? You successfully attracted Arc7Kuroi!

ok, jokes aside, don't think Kaguya deals good enough with duraneg, but I'm favorable that she sees souls (this argument may suck a** but let's remember she immediately recognized her sons reincarnations as that even with them not resembling them by a single bit (but they do it to her grandsons). Again, this argument may be lacky but I think is somewhat valid)
So pernida FRA

I'm not entirely sure if we accept that Kaguya can see souls or not?
Kaguya can definitely see souls cause she has the rinnegan which allows for tearing out a person’s soul.

Speaking of…does Pernida have any way to travel across dimensions? Because if not Kaguya can just BFR pretty easily.

Kaguya can definitely see souls cause she has the rinnegan which allows for tearing out a person’s soul.

Speaking of…does Pernida have any way to travel across dimensions? Because if not Kaguya can just BFR pretty easily.
Kaguya starts by sucking chakra
Pernida starts by wrecking Soul and body atst

Rinne-Sharingan aren't considered to have the same qualities as regular Rinnegan; that's why if you check Kaguya's profile she doesn't have any of the Path abilities. I checked her profile and I don't see, in any of her sensing abilities, be it Enhanced Senses or Extraordinary Perception, the ability to see or sense souls. I could be blind and have missed it, but I really don't see it on her profile.

He does through Shadows, if you check the Soul Physiology and Quincy Physiology pages - both should explain how the ability works.

Yes, using the Quincy Shadow

And with that,Pernida FRA.
Does Kaguya have anything that would atomize Pernida,and if she does,how likely will she do it in character?

I'm not entirely sure if we accept that Kaguya can see souls or not? If we don't then I can't see anything from Kaguya stopping Pernida from Hirenkyaku directly in front of her and crushing her physical and spiritual body into pieces with his nerves.

If she can see souls it becomes a better debate but even then I still have Pernida winning, most of her main offensive abilities; such as Ash-Killing Bones or Vacuum Fist are negated by Pernida's nerves switching the direction of the attack, him regenerating from the damage caused; creating more clones of Pernida or him just dodging with his Hirenkyaku.

Pernida will also, throughout the fight, get continually stronger, smarter and gain more abilities and resistances through the Compulsory; making a battle of attrition for Kaguya a dangerous one.

Pernida also has potent abilities like Heilig Pfeil, which spiritually and mentally erases people from existence when killed, completely negating Kaguya's regeneration. He can use Sklaverei to deconstruct and decompose Kaguya's physical and spiritual bodies on a Macro-Quantum level, and absorb her into him. Hell, even all of his attacks are infused with Soul Manipulation which ignores conventional durability.

I can see some arguments for Kaguya, I just believe the arguments for Pernida are better and easily more achievable compared to Kaguya's arguments.
This.

Kaguya has wincons since some of her techniques can turn Pernida into dush/ash which is above Pernida's regen level, but I don't see her being able to pull it off considering Pernida's first move of turning her into a meatball stops her from using ash bone or TSB. Plus Pernida has cloning and reactive evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back