• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Revision (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
I don't think Kaguya's listing of the Paths abilities are accurate; namely these ones:

• Likely Healing with the Preta Path and Naraka Path, Paralysis with the black receivers (Can paralyse and hinder the movements of targets, and also control them), Sealing, Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation (Can control attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path), Body Control and Technological Manipulation (The Asura Path allows the user to generate additional mechanical arms and weaponry such as blades, drills, missiles and cannons), Resurrection (Can revive the dead with the Outer Path), Mind Reading and Soul Manipulation (The Human Path allows the user to read the minds of targets and extract their souls by making contact with them with the Human Path), Summoning (The Animal Path allows the user to summon various animals, some of which can fly and bombard targets from above, manipulate water, continuously split into separate entities when attacked, and a demon that instantly kills targets who lie, and can keep and transfer souls)
This is what her profile says about the Rinne Sharingan:

• Rinne Sharingan: The Kekkei Mōra dōjutsu that is the progenitor of both the Rinnegan and the Sharingan. It gives the user the basic abilities of the Sharingan and allows the user to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu which can affect the entire populace of a planet.
Basic abilities of the Sharingan and the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

No mention is made of any other abilities, and the manga never states that she can freely use the abilities of the Rinnegan either. I don't even think the databook says she has full access to the Six Paths abilities.

I think the profile is trying to mitigate this a bit by saying that it is 'Likely' that she has these powers but from the manga I can't find any evidence to say that it is likely she can use them.

My recommended suggestion would be to remove these from her profile.

Okay, that had to have been rehearsed.

Funniest moment on this website for me by far, lol.

the literal point of the rineshringan is that it is an upgrade to the rinnengan, I am sure we had a massive thread on this a while ago. holy crap thread after thread.

@Rocker1189; from what I can tell, there is no evidence to suggest it also allows the user to use all of the abilities of the Rinnegan.

You mean apart from when she absorbed, sasuke's susanoo?

And when she use almighty push on all of naruto clones?

You know you ar enot the firts person to suggest this right and we have had people write up better threads on it.

To play on this idea a bit, damage:

If Kaguya's dojutsu is the progenitor of all other dojutsu, and her powers/chakra pool are greater than anyone else's, why should it not stand to reason that anything passed down/created to mimic her original power would be outside of her ability to perform?

Just a simple Devil's Advocate position, since I too am unaware of any explicit evidence that she can perform the abilities listed in her profile.

Why would we remove them we she has shown abilities of the paths??

Also Kaguya was the first person to use the IT. Manga doesn't have to state she can use the abilities when it gets shown

@Siguard; unfortunately that scan doesn't appear to be relevant to the thread.

@Rocker1189; do you have a scan for her absorbing Sasuke's Susano'o?

@Xulrev; the description of the Rinne Sharingan in her profile does not suggest she can use all abilities used by people descended from her; it only mentions the ocular powers of the Sharingan, and the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Several characters have shown the ability to absorb chakra. Not all of them require the Rinnegan to do so.

Uhhhh u guys do know that those abilities are special abilities to their rinnegans right??? Momoshiki absorbs jutsu using his rinnegan, Kinshiki does it with his tools and Urashiki steals chakra and natures directly from the opponent using his Rod and hook

Kaguya showed the absorption path because of the fact that she doesn't have any other absorption abilities and her stance, as well as the fact that she used Almighty push which is more proof.

Also u can differentiate by the absorption abilities with Momo, Kin, and Urashiki and Kaguya because their abilities are red

Their aren't any other energy absorption abilities in Naruto unless your referring to Karma which we know for a fact she doesn't have.

The 'Almighty Push' feat that is being mentioned here occurred off-screen, so it isn't explicit that she had to use Almighty Push there.

It is enough, with other evidence, literally called the rinnesharingan for being a combination and the fact that she is techinically meant to have all the abilites of the shinobi that she would have the abilities of the rinnengan.

Use you brain not everything has to be spelt out by the author.

Jvando said:
What else could it have been then?
Well, it's possible it could be the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack that she was spamming quite a lot during their fight.

She uses the same stance for it from what I can tell.

Damage3245 said:
Well, it's possible it could be the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack that she was spamming quite a lot during their fight.

She uses the same stance for it from what I can tell.
If it was, naruto would have countered as usual with his chakra fists.

Toneri was using senjutsu jsut like Naruto and the tenseigan itself has absorption abilities. Also let's not forget Toneri himself isn't full Otsutsuki.

Tenseigan has shown to energy which is how Toneri absorbed natural energy before he overloaded. The fact that another dojutsu from the Otsutsuki clan has absorption abilities is even more proof that a higher dojutsu like Rinne Sharingan does

@Rocker1189; for what it is worth in the anime version of that scene Kaguya doesn't use Almighty Push. She just uses one of her Eighty Gods Vacuum Attacks to destroy a bunch of Naruto clones.

I am just done here tbh, this is another inconsequential thread with no actual proof behind it and arguing against the obvious.

Well, I'm fine if you don't want to argue the point but I hope you won't complain afterwards if the abilities are removed from her profile.

AstralKing7 said:
They won't be removed. She clearly showed the preta path.
She did not. She showed the ability to absorb Chakra through Black Zetsu; but she has not shown the Preta Path's abilities.

Other characters in the series have shown the ability to asborb Chakra without the Preta Path.

Uh what other characters in the series??? Please tell me which? Did she use black zetsu to absorb Susanno???? She wasn't absorbing chakra with zetsu either she was absorbing their bodies which zetsu Black zetsu has shown to do

She even absorbed Amatarsu ƒÿæ

Jirōbō could absorb chakra through physical contact.

White Zetsu could absorb chakra through physical contact.

Orochimaru could absorb his own chakra out of Kabuto through physical contact.

Yoroi Akadō could absorb chakra through physical contact.

Kisame could absorb chakra through physical contact.

Aren't those all different chakra absorbing abilities? Wouldn't the most logical conclusion be that Kaguya simply used the chakra absorbing abilities of the Preta Path than assuming she used some other unknown ability to absorb chakra? Also, don't White Zetsu and Black Zetsu have different abilities? I don't remember Black Zetsu absorbing someone's chakra.

@Jvando; there is nothing suggesting she was using the abilities of the Preta Path.

Kaguya coated their bodies in Black Zetsu and only then did they start to feel their chakra being drained. I think it is more likely that she can't use any of the Six Paths abilities.

Also, Jirobo absorbed chakra through the use of Earth Release Barrier: Earth Dome Prison. Unless there was another instance where he did it through just physical contact that I'm either unaware of or forgot.

Kaguya literally absorbed amatarsu. Also all of those people u listed are absorbing chakra not absorbing jutsu. Kisamae is the only one who has an ability which absorbs chakra from a jutsu to get stronger

@Janvdo; I was just going by the Naruto wiki for him which claimed he could drain chakra through both physical contact and Earth constructs.

@AstralKing7; Kaguya is immune to Amatersu. I don't see any evidence that she absorbed it.

But does Black Zetsu have the ability to absorb someone else's chakra? She could have just been using Black Zetsu to restrain them so that she could use Preta Path to absorb their chakra.

@Jvando; both of them were already paralyzed before Black Zetsu stuck on to them.

Also, Black Zetsu himself says he was sucking out their Chakra.

Possibly from taking over their body. It doesn't make sense in the first place that the paralysis worked when the tonly happens when he try's to or has taking over a body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back