• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Revision (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage, rewatching the scene, it seems like you're right in that they were paralyzed before she Black Zetsued them, but that still doesn't show that Black Zetsu has the ability to absorb chakra and if Black Zetsu didn't absorb the chakra, how did Kaguya absorb Amaterasu and the Susanoo?

@Jvando; Black Zetsu says he was sucking their chakra.

I don't think it is clear that she absorbed the Amaterasu. She is simply immune to the jutsu which is specified on her profile as she has Limited Invulnerability to Ninjutsu.

And I haven't been given a link yet for her supposedly absorbing Susano'o.

It's clear as day. She puts her hand out and it's starts to disappear. At this point your just being difficult. It had huge amounts of flames on her and it started to disappear.

Actually, it's less clear that she absorbed Susano'o, but her absorbing Amaterasu seems pretty clear. I mean, where else did it go?

@Jvando; she is immune to Amaterasu as I've said a few times. It simply cannot burn her and that's why it disappears.

Black Zetsu does not that Kaguya can absorb any and all jutsu, but that isn't specified to be the Preta Path.

Immunity doesn't make it go away damage. Obito got hit by amatarsu and it didn't vanish. Nor did it vanish for Ten tails.

Jvando said:
Where does this immunity come from? I don't think I've heard of this before.
Hosts of the Ten-Tails are immune to conventional Ninjutsu.

When Naruto and Sasuke hit Obito with a Amaterasu-filled Rasnshuriken, he was completely unharmed by it.

Ugh, can't believe I forgot about that. Makes me ashamed to call myself a Naruto fan :(

If there aren't any more objections, I think it would be best if we removed those abilities from Kaguya's profile.

BlackeJan said:
Um....no u can't just assume that since no one else said anything yet that u won. That's not how it works
I made that post there to give people the opportunity to come up with any more objections.

If you think a change of this size requires staff approval, I will seek out their opinions also.

Dzhindzholia said:
Why is this even being discussed?
The purpose of the thread is to remove the abilities listed in the OP from Kaguya's profile due to lack of evidence supporting them.

Rinnegan is weaker version of Rinne Sharingan it also came from Rinne Sharingan

+ sasuke said IT is Rinnegan jutsu that mean she has Rinnegan aswell

and u should stop creating downgrade thread non-stop

its getting really annoying to prove how wrong u are

@Omimi; that doesn't prove that she can use the Six Paths abilities.

Two different Uchiha may both have Mangekyō Sharingans, but that doesn't mean they'll have the exact same abilities.

Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan is never stated to use any Rinnegan ability aside from the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Why do we need evidence for obvious things?

Sasuke has inferior Rinnegan and can perform paths.

Madara has inferior Rinnegan and can perform paths.

Hagoromo has inferior Rinnegan,showed Chibaku Tensei and knows about Rinnegan abilities,so he has them.

Kaguya with superior Rinnegan,the progenitor of both Sharingan and Rinnegan can not use them?Nah.

@Dzhindzholia; because it isn't obvious. She never used one of the Six Paths abilities in the series. Simply guessing that she has them is an Association Fallacy IIRC.

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; that doesn't prove that she can use the Six Paths abilities.
Two different Uchiha may both have Mangekyō Sharingans, but that doesn't mean they'll have the exact same abilities.

Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan is never stated to use any Rinnegan ability aside from the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
yes that prove that she can use the Six Paths abilities

and both Rinnega and Sharinga came from her Rinne Sharingan so prove this mangafact wrong

and i wil take what sasuke think over fans opinion(u)

@Omimi; Kaguya does have the ability to absorb jutsu, but it doesn't resemble the Preta Path's ability at all.

And for the record Kaguya is immune to conventional Ninjutsu anyway, isn't she?

Damage3245 said:
@Dzhindzholia; because it isn't obvious. She never used one of the Six Paths abilities in the series. Simply guessing that she has them is an Association Fallacy IIRC.
she did use pp and almighty push and we cant do anything if dont want to accept it

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; Kaguya does have the ability to absorb jutsu, but it doesn't resemble the Preta Path's ability at all.
And for the record Kaguya is immune to conventional Ninjutsu anyway, isn't she?
senjutsu/six path chakra work on them

@Omimi; I've already debunked her using Preta Path and Almighty Push.

@AstrlKing7; you're right. Black Zetsu does clarify that Kaguya has the ability to absorb jutsu; but it is visually different to the Preta Path and not stated to be a Rinnegan ability.

AstralKing7 said:
Dude u literally see Kaguya put her hand out and amatarsu starts to disappear.
Preta Path users generally have a bubble effect around them when they absorb Ninjutsu.

Quick example here when Madara absorbs a jutsu. Kaguya's doesn't look like the Preta Path.

AstralKing7 said:
No they don't. U can literally put your hand out and do it. Sasuke did it against Naruto
I assume you mean when Sasuke drained Naruto's chakra through physical contact?

I established up above that you don't need to be a Preta Path user to absorb chakra.

That's true, but what other ability could Sasuke logically have used? There's much less assumptions made when saying Sasuke used the Preta Path than saying he somehow had an ability to absorb chakra that we didn't know about beforehand nor did he show beforehand.

Jvando said:
That's true, but what other ability could Sasuke logically have used? There's much less assumptions made when saying Sasuke used the Preta Path than saying he somehow had an ability to absorb chakra that we didn't know about beforehand nor did he show beforehand.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Sasuke didn't use the Preta Path.

I think he clearly did.

What I meant was there isn't enough evidence connecting Kaguya's abilities with the Six Paths abilities.

@Omimi; I'll recap the Almighty Push argument is you missed it in the thread.

• The feat occurred off-screen in the manga, the term 'Almighty Push' is never mentioned in the chapter.
  • Kaguya's stance is the same one she takes for the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.
  • In the anime, where the feat isn't off-screen, she visibly uses an Eight God Vacuum Attack, not an Almighty Push.
Anything else?

I did say generally. Like, the majority of cases with the Preta Path. The second you've posted still has a visual effect on Madara's hand.

There's no effect around Kaguya, and it isn't stated her ability to absorb Jutsu is connected to the Rinnegan.

And do you accept that I've debunked the Almighty Push claim?

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; I'll recap the Almighty Push argument is you missed it in the thread.
  • The feat occurred off-screen in the manga, the term 'Almighty Push' is never mentioned in the chapter.
  • Kaguya's stance is the same one she takes for the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.
  • In the anime, where the feat isn't off-screen, she visibly uses an Eight God Vacuum Attack, not an Almighty Push.
Anything else?
no it was not off-screen cuz its happen on-screen
Ytdtyvuyjf

sasuke said IT(Infinite Tsukuyomi) is rinnegan jutsu.this prove that she has rinnegan

0678-011

and we are not going to repeat same same thing over and over why u are wrong

here we debunk u yet u keep repeating same same thing over and over (every month) https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2665066

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back